Chapter Five

From Bullied To Love ~ B.A.P

Well, mis Demona, hereby I declare you fired from the hospital.Take special care of your stomach while your at home, it still needs to get enough rest. And try not to get into more trouble, okay?" Swiftly I nod my head at the nice docter. He had been with me the whole week I was in here, so I kind of got attached to him. I smiled widely at him before I waved him goodbye and made my way outside, back to my home. Since Yongnam left, he never showed up again, which makes him the smarter one out of the two brothers. How could he even think I had a fault in this? I had never done even one bad thing to Yongguk. Ever! I was about to turn the corner when I was halted by someone who stepped in front of me. I swear, if it is Yongnam, I will puch him in his face. I think. I don't know. I looked up to give a scowel to Yongnam when I recognized who stood in front of me. It wasn't Yongnam, neither was it Yongguk. The person who stood in front of me was someone I didn't expect at all. But then again, I guess he was really sorry about all of it. "Hey..." He bowed his head down, like he was scared of looking in my eyes. His voice was soft still, just like that day back then. I guess he really is an angel somehow. "Jongup..." He looked up, looking me straight in the eyes now, but all I could make up in his eyes was regret, sorrow, hurt. The sadness was dripping like tears rolling over his cheeks. "I... I just.." He struggled to form a sentence, so instead of letting him speak, I swayed my arms around his waist and held him tight. With my head against his chest, I slowly started to feel like I needed this, like I needed this all along. My eyes got teary and soon they were tripping on the ground, one by one. He was the first to open up to me like this, it felt nice. Acting like I was a porcelain doll, he held me in his arms trying to comfort me. I could feel this was new to him, just as new as it was for me. Gentle he layed his head on mine, while I cried my tears out. "I'm sorry, Jennifer..." And I knew that the words he spoke were filled with truth, he was really sorry.

"Thanks for bringing me home, Jongup." He nods his head, still processing all of this, because it is still new to both of us. "No problem. Will you be okay?" A smile caresses my face. "I will, don't worry." A smile creeps on his face too while he quicky bows his head down, so I wouldn't see it. But I did see it. "Never change who you are Jongup, it suites you.." I say while walking backwards to my door. He looks up with an angelic smile, like he was saying thank you. We wave goodbye to each other and he gets in his car to drive away, just when I open my door to step inside. Well who would have thought that. Jongup actually being nice to me like a friend. It feels... good. Yes, it does. I bet we could be really good friends. That is if Yongguk won't ruin it.Wait, now that I think of it... What if Yongguk is pressuring Jongup to become friends with me just to hurt me again? Could he really do that? Would he even do that? That would be the key of evilness. But then again... Yongguk is a pure devil in my eyes. He could come up with any idea and get away with it too. I mean, he could have been kicked out of school for all that he did to me, especially that of a week ago, but I bet he is still in there, doing whatever it is he does, because I can tell you he won't actually study. I close the door behind me when Jongup is out of sight and lean against it. Will I ever be able to trust somebody? To trust boys? A tingling sound of a little bell comes running up to me, jumps in my arms and climbs to my neck to cuddle. "Hey there little one, how you been?" My little kitten purrs to me like she is actually talking to me. "Were you worried now? Don't be cutie, I'm right here, right now. Let's get you something to eat." She purrs again while climbing onto my head as I walk to the kitchen to grab her some food. When she hears the food falling in her bowl, she jumps of my head on to the ground and spins her tail around my legs, begging me to hurry up and give her food. "Yes, yes, hold on! Geez." With a smile I give her the bowl filled with food. Seeing Jinx satisfied with it, I walk up to my room and let myself fall on my bed. Will I go to school tomorrow? I probably should, seeing I already missed a lot of stuff, but then again, Yongguk will be there with his gang. I sort of have Jongup with me now, but that doesn't mean he would actually back me up if Yongguk tried anything. Negative and positive thoughts cross my mind over and over again, deciding if I should go to school or not, when suddenly my stomach hurts like hell. A shot of pain crosses straight through it, sending sparks to my spine, almost getting me to scream it out. Tears form in my eyes, but as always I blink them away as fast as I can. I won't cry, not ever again. From now on, I will be the strongest person I have ever met. As soon as the pain came, it also subsides again, leaving me to wonder where the pain had come from. With a hand on my belly, I turn on my side and hear the door open slightly, followed by a small bell sound. Jinx hops on my bed, snuggles deep into the crook of my neck and purrs loudly, letting me know she is glad I am here again. While I focus on the sound of her purrs, my eyes slowly close and not late after, I fall in a deep, dreamless sleep.

Here I am again, back on the ground that I hate most. In front of me stand the big, steel gate that holds the school private. Taking in a deep breath, I step forward onto my first lessons since I was absend. All the students are looking at me, with wonder in their eyes. I could just feel what they were thinking. "Is she okay?" "Will Yongguk hurt her again today?" "Did she recover that fast?" "I heard she was almost dead, is it true?" "I don't know, Yongguk did gave her a good beating..." I took another deep breath, focussed on getting to the classroom I needed to be and get this day over with. Just before I walked into the classroom, I saw a familiar face looking in my direction, but it went too fast to see who it was. Was it Jongup, checking on me on how I was doing? Or was it Yongguk, thinking of new ways to hurt me? In class I couldn't concentrate, fearing that Yongguk might hurt me again. " ... please, Miss Demona!" The rough, angry voice of my teacher pulled me out of my train of thoughts, looking like his head was about to explode. "To the principal, immediatly!" "But, sir!" "IMMEDIATLY!" With shock coursing through my body, I packed my bag and walked out of class in the direction of the principals office. It was the first time I was send out of class, but it was also the first time I was so captivated with my thoughts. "Come in..." A voice spoke after I knocked on the door. Slowly I opened it, afraid of how the principal would react to me. "Ah, hello there. Please close the door, sweety." I did as I was told and waited until I had permission to tell my story. "What can I do for you?" The man looked up to me with a bright smile on his face, looking surprisingly kind to me. It made me feel a bit more relaxed to be honest. "Well, you see... I got send out of the class, sir." His brows rose up, almost like he didn't believe my story. Maybe he thought I was a nerd girl who would never do anything rebelious. Well maybe he was right, expect for the nerd part. I was no where near that smart. "May I ask how?" His voice was filled with surprise, just like I thought it would. "I don't know, I think because I was sidetracked by my thoughts, sir. There has been some complications last week..." "I see..." He tapped his chin while he held his eyes firmly on me, thinking of how to respond. "Alright, since this is your first time and it isn't that much of a big deal, I will go easy on you. Two days detention, in the detention class. You may take your leave." And with that he bowed his head back down, getting back to the business he was doing before I interrupted him. Silent like a ghost I got out of his office, closed the door behind me and walked away to the garden of the school. After these two lessons there would be a break, so it would be pointless to swarm around in the hallways. The sun touched my face as I stepped outside, making me feel better in an instant. The air blew around softly, carrying a lavender parfum with it, while it was playing with my lose hair. How much I did love the nature. Somehow it always managed to cheer me up, even in the worst of times. A smile spread on my lips while I walked into the garden where tons of flowers and parfumes greeted me. Eveywhere I looked I saw flowers, flowers and even more flowers. From roses, to lilly's to tulips and more. All in different colours of the rainbow. My eyes spotted a bench in the middle of the garden. I sat down, feeling like I was a flower myself, in the middle of such beauty. "How I wish everyday could be this beautiful..." "It can be..." My eyes grew wide, hearing that voice. The last time I heard this voice, it was in the shopping mall. And that was the first time ever I heard him talk. Why was he here? Why was he talking to me? His body planted itself next to me on the bench, sitting casually like he was with me every day. "W-what are you doing here?" I could see his face turn to me, but I was still looking down. I didn't want to see him, because he was one of the three that day that almost got me killed. "I wanted to get some tan, you know?" Wha-... Was he being serious? A soft laughter arose next to me, sounding manly in my ears, but still a touch of feminine could be heard in it. "Bad joke. I got kicked out." Almost automatically I nodded my head, like I already knew the answer to why he was here. "So actually I should be asking you; What are you doing on my spot?" His whole body was now turned into my direction, like he was demanding an answer from me. I looked up to his face, only to see the exact opposite from his body language. His face looked kind, sweet, almost like he cared. His eyes were, they were stunning, beautiful. But I could not be deceived by looks, his body told me otherwise. He wasn't sweet and kind, he didn't care about me at all. "Kicked. Out." I kept my gaze on his eyes to see what reaction he would give. But his facial didn't change, he didn't react to it at all. His mouth opened a little bit before he spoke. It was as if he was thinking of something to say in respond. "Who would have thought that..." Daehyun's body turned away from me again, letting me go of the tension in my belly. I didn't even think about it anymore. Could tension be bad for my stomach still? Could it stirr things up and make it bleed again? "So, how's the stomach?" My head swepped to him, looking like he was a freak. "You can read minds now?" He smirked, tilting the left side of his mouth. "Your holding your stomach, kiddo." The coin finally reach ground and I got what he meant when I looked down to my stomach, which was protected by my hand in front of it. Now, that is emberrassing. "I'll survive. I had worse." His eyes looked at me from their cornors. "Are you sure about that...?" I nodded my head silently, rethinking the moment of the impact, immediatly holding a hand over my ribcage. He again notice it but didn't ask about it. I decided to still tell him, since he wasn't with Yongguk then. "It was the first time Yongguk ever made an agressive move on me. It was pretty late after school, I was being one of the last students to leave, so was Yongguk. Just outside of the building he halted me, saying he wanted to talk to me for a minute. So it started of nice, he asked me how I was doing and all. I honestly believed he changed his mind about bullying me. That was until I felt a stinging pain in my ribcage. He distracted me with a sweet talk, only to drive a knife in between my ribs, just barely missing my lung and heart. My breath disappeared, along with my sense of reality. I could see the confusion in his eyes. I could see that it wasn't what he wanted to do, but he still did it. He could have choose between two things then. Either to help me get to the hospital and apologize or leave me there, helpless on the schoolgrounds, running away from his fear." Daehyun hadn't spoken or moved while I was talking, his eyes staring somewhere in the flowerbeds. "He chose the latter. He ran away, left me practically to die there. He didn't look back to me once. Nor did he call any help afterwards." His head bowed down, looking to the ground like it was somehow more interesting than my story. But when he looked up to me, straight in my eyes, I could see that he cared. "What happened then?" His voice was soft, like a whisper. Like he didn't want to break the sad mood. I continued on. "With a lot of pain and effort I got home. My dad wasn't at home, luckily. The first thing that popped in my mind was to close the wound. And the only way of doing that was stitching it up. So I ran to get the stuff I needed, made a knot in the thread, slipped it on the needle and started to stitch up the wound." "Didn't it hurt?" His voice was still soft, but the emotion behind it was stronger than his whisper. "It did, but it had to be closed as soon as possible. So I grit my teeth and stitched it. Next day I just went to school again, hurt from my wound and from the fact that I had to lie to everyone." His hands were mingled in each other, trying not to show his nervousness I guess. Tho I don't know what he should be nervous off. "Why didn't you go to the hospital? Or call an ambulance?" My eyes drifted to the sky, up to the sun, thinking before I spoke. "If I did, my dad would have found out, Yongguk would have the pleasure of kicking me in a hospital and there wasn't any time left. I was losing too much blood." "Unfortunatly, you didn't die that day..." That voice, it was him. Who else could have wished me dead so badly. "And again, you didn't die a week ago..." Yup, he wanted me dead alright. "Daehyun..." Daehyun got up almost immediatly, turning his body to Yongguk. "Nae?" "What are you doing with this ... dead meat?" I didn't look up, my stare was hard on the ground. Daehyun didn't answer immediatly, but soon came up with something. "I got kicked out, again. I didn't know she would be here..." His voice was still soft, but this time his emotion held a different sound to it, like he was nervous as hell, almost like a frightened kid. "Beside, I'm not dead meat. I still live..." I muttered in myself, clearly a bad idea. A firm grip took a hold of my upper arm, pulling me of the bench. With his other hand he forced me to look up to him, his face calm but angry. His nosestrills were flaring and his eyes were almost black. "Try and say that again, kiddo." "No, t-thank you.." A punch made it's way into my stomach, sending painshots throughout my whole body. Yongguk stepped away from me as soon as I doppled over, falling to my knees on the ground. Why the hell did he have to punch me again, right on my stomach?! I felt tears prick in the cornors of my eyes, but I wouldn't let them fall in front of him, this basterd. I closed my eyes as I tried to breath normally with a hand over my stomach. Again a hand held my arm, but this time it was softer, much softer. "Are you okay?" "JONGUP!" My head immediatly swapped up to who was standing in front of me. The angel. Why was he risking this to ask me how I was? Wasn't it Yongguk's plan after all? Did he really care about me? "I'm sorry, Jennifer..." Ofcourse he meant it! He is an angel in disguise for god's sake! "I'm fine. Don't worry." He nodded and helped me to get back on my feet again. Yet another hand made contact, this time on my back. The touch felt unknown, so it couldn't have been Jongup who was aiding me. Looking to my left I saw Daehyun standing next to me, looking at me with worry in his eyes. "Daehyun? Seriously?" Daehyun looked back to Yongguk and nodded in silence. "Jongup I get, he is too soft to be a bully, but you? After all you did? Did you really believe that story of hers?" Daehyun squinted his eyes, taking a step forward. "Do you have another version to tell me then? What don't we know about your past Yongguk?" Yongguk rolled his eyes at Daehyun's question. "That doesn't matter. She is telling bull! It ain't true!" "Then tell me the truth!" Daehyun shouted at Yongguk, making him take a step back. His eyes kept Daehyun in place before I waved his hand away. "I don't need this. You can get back when you act normal again. Until then, get your together!" And with that, Yongguk, Himchan, Zelo and Youngjae walked away from us, leaving me in one hell of a pain, once again.