Chapter One

From Bullied To Love ~ B.A.P

Jennifer's POV

Dad knocks on my door and tells me to get up soon and to get ready for breakfast. I get out of bed, take a quick shower and put on my school uniform. I let my hair loose, enjoying the feeling of freedom it gives me. Walking down the stairs, into the kitchen, I notice my dad has already left the house. He is a busy man these days, new job, new hours, new everything. I barely see him these times. On the counter I find my breakfast with a note next to it. 'Sorry, I had to leave early again. I will be gone for 2 to 3 weeks. You will be fine, right? Love, Daddy' I smile at the small note. This is as much love as I could get from him, and I appreciate it with all my heart. With a smile on my face I eat my breakfast and grab my lunch for school. Once I'm ready, I grab my bag and walk out of the door, on to school.

With a bit of a nervous feeling I walked onto the schoolproperty, trying to get to my locker as soon as possible. With a nervous gaze I looked around in the hallway. I hadn't seen him yet, luckily. Let's hope it will stay like this the entire day. Which probably is not likely to happen, but I can still wish right? Reaching my locker, I enter my code and open it carefully. Last year someone found it funny to place a jellybomb in my locker, that would explode as soon as I opened it. Even more bad part of that prank, was that it was recorded by tons of people. So now I'm very cautious on everything in school, which is highly stressful on me. I grab the things I need for my classes and walk back outside again. Just when I'm about to pass a corner, I trip over something and a my stuff flies over the ground. A series of laughter is heard throughout the hallway, one in particular. "Laying comfortable, on the ground?" I look up to see the face the voice belongs too and find none other than The Bang Yongguk. My day just became extremely terrible, there goes my wish. I wave mentally after my wish and pink away a tear, while my physical body is less fortunate. My whole body is shaking of fright, thoughts keep whirling around, it's expressions showing on my face. Fear, confusion, embarrassment, anger, it all is seen on my face. And he just keeps on smirking, pretending to be the king of the world. Well he is not. He is a big time jerk! I keep my words to myself, not wanting to make the situation any worse and get back on my feet to gather my fallen stuff. I reached for my book when a stinging, almost bonecrushing feeling shoots through my hand. "Did I say you could pick them up?" I shake my head slightly at his question. "What was that? I can't hear you properly." I know my voice will break as soon as I open my mouth to speak, but if I don't, I could get hit. And I don't want that today. "N-no.." He smirks again, hearing the fright in my voice, like he owns the place and it's people like a mafia boss. The schoolbell rings and people start moving to their classes. He gives me one more look, a filthy, I-will-get-you-later-look and walks off towards Daehyun and Himchan, two of his friends. I quickly get up, grab my stuff together and hold my painfully right hand close to me. I'm lucky he didn't break it. I run to my class and try to focus on the teacher, but her throbbing hand keeps reminding me of his face. I still don't know what I ever did to him. The first time we met, i was sincerely trying to be nice. I  might even have felt attractive towards him, with his blonde, messy hair, dark eyes and muscled build body. He was just my type, almost.. When he started to bully me tho, it completely changed my thoughts about him. He could be as good looking as he wanted, but if he as this crazy attitude, it's a no go for me. Since the day we met, he has been nothing but hateful to me. And I became nothing but fearful for him. I still don't understand why..

Lunchtime arrives and with my bag on my back, I run to the outside and go straight for my favourite spot when the coast is clear. I'm so lucky he didn't find this spot yet. It is the only place where I can release some of my stress and fears. Why am I being such a coward again? Oh right, he beat me into the hospital once. Don't want that again, not ever... The lunch dad made me is delicious, I should thank him later if I have time for it. If he even has time for it. It's sad dad always has to leave for such long periods now, cause of his new job. But, I guess he doesn't have any other choice. I'm lucky he hired a maid in the house, or the house would have burned down. You can never let me enter the kitchen, ever. For cereals, yes, but something else, I will burn it, or break it, or whatever is possible in the kitchen. I hear the bell again and hurry the last bite of my lunch in my mouth. Before I get out of my hiding spot on the back of the building, I check if there is anyone in sight. When I think it's clear of I people, I grab my bag and jog to my classes. Suddenly someone grabs my bag tight and pulls it backwards, making me lose control and fall on my behind. The person who grabbed me, has now my backpack in it's hand. When I look back, I see it's none other then my favourite bully, Yongguk. That was a joke of course, mind the sarcasm. "Well, well, well. Look at what we have here. I missed you during lunch. Where were you?" My throat is dry and it's hard to swallow all of a sudden. "N-no where.." His smirk drops at my answer. "That is not what I wanted to heat y'know. Tell me where you were and I might just be nice to you today." What does he mean with that? He already hurt me today, how can he still be nice? "I.. I err.." My cheek received a burning pain, caused by the hand of Yongguk. "I said to tell me where you were..." I can hear the impatience growing in his voice. It became lower and more growling. I am in grave danger. "I was outside!" Quickly I cover my mouth with my hands and look up in fright. Is he really gonna hurt me? I just got rid of my old bruises! He closed his eyes, while his fingers hold the bridge of his nose, seemingly to think of something. "Hmm, looks like I just can't be nice to you. I just have to ruin your life." And even before he finished his sentence, he hits me on the face with a flat hand. Again and again. I try to scream for help, but he covered my mouth with his hand and hit me on my sleep. Slowly, I lose my conscious, but he goes on. When my body drops to the ground, he kicks me, instead of using his hands. And before I know it, I black out. No more pain, no more fear, no more feelings. I'm gone, and I never felt this good in my life.

Slowly, I regain my consiousness. As I blink to get a better sight, I notice it is very dark. Was I in my room? I looked around, but it seemed far from familiar to me, this wasn't my room. Where was I? I stood up, feeling dizzy in my head. With a hand I hold my head, while my other hand is focussed on finding my balance. I couldn't see anything in this pitch darkness! Reaching my pocket, I grabbed my phone and pressed on my flashlight. I'm so lucky this phone had it's own light on it! It is very usefull now! Shining around me, I find myself in a small place, a really small and dusty place. A closet behind me is filled with all sorts of cleaning stuff, towels, papers, brooms. Brooms? Oh, no! I'm in a cleaning closet! Banging wildly at the door, no one came to my rescue. Hmm, maybe my Kung Fu would be of use now. I steadied myself and got ready to kick in the door. Or rather, kick out? Seeing I'm trying to get out in stead of in? Whatever! I breathed in, breathed out and at the same time while breathing out, my leg pushed up high to the side, kicking in the door. With a loud 'pang!' The door flung open and I could easily walk out. So, yes, I could easily kicked a door in, but couldn't stand up for myself and against Bang Yongguk? Well, remember I said I got beaten in the hospital? That was the first time I tried to stand up for myself and fought back. Clearly lacking the selfconfidence, he had beaten me senseless, being more cruel than ever because I dared to stand up to him. I never tried it again. It was a first time and immediatly a last time. Feeling an uneasyness, I scratched the back of my neck, where there was a scar left of that day. People couldn't see it, because my hair always hid it very well, but it was there none the less. I had several scars, the main cause was always Yongguk. I'm surprised I'm not bleeding today. Speaking of today, why is it so dark in the school? And why are the hallways abandonned? Grabbing my phone again, I checked the time and got shocked senseless. It was already 11 PM! What happened while I was out?! I bet he locked me up there, when he was done using me as a stressball! I started to run towards the main entrance, after grabbing my bag that was thrown into the closet as well, but found that it was locked. Oh boy, this was scary.. I was seriously, locked inside a school, at the middle of night! How am I getting out of here?! I looked around and up to the ceilings. There were no camera's around, the head of the school probably thought this was the best behaving school ever. Psshh, yeah right. He should live my life for once, then he would know how good behaving his students really are! Deciding I didn't want to spend the night in the school, I kicked in a small window, big enough for me to fit through. Looking outside to see if there was anyone there, trying to scare me off or anything, I threw my bag out first and then I crawled out myself. I felt a stinging pain in my hand and winced when I saw the glass was stuck in my flesh pretty deep. That was gonna need stitching, but I didn't want to go to the hospitol. Great, another selfstitched scar, whoop the ing doo... Grabbing my bag from the ground, swinging it over my bag, I started to run back to my home. Whishing nothing else but to be safe at home, I reached the backdoor and unlocked it. Locking the door again as soon as I entered, I let out a breath of relieve. I was home, safe and sound. Well, not really sound, I had some stitching to do. Dropping my bag somewhere near the kitchen, I grabbed a needle from the kitchen and some thread I found in one of the drawers. Securely I made a knot at the end of the thread, so it wouldn't let loose again and placed myself on the ground. Carefully I pulled the remaining glass sharves from my palm and cleansed it with a bit of alcohol I had found in one of my dad's drawers. I in a heavy breath and mentally counted to three. One... Two... T-THREE! And with the last count, I dug the needle through one of the edgeson my palm, going through the flesh, to come out at the other edge of the wound. I kept repeating it in a fast but careful manner and when I was done, I tied a new knot at the end, making it oficially done. With my uninjured hand I swept away some sweat from my forehead and got on my feet again. Going to the drawers once more, I found the bandages that I needed and started to bandage the wound on the middle of my palm that was now stitched, so it wouldn't get infected. I tied it up under my palm, cause it was the easiest way to tie it up. Now let's hope it doesn't hurt too much. But, it can't be any worse than stitching it up without some morfine, can it? Before I put on my pyjama's, I checked my body for any more cuts. I found none, but I found some pretty gruesome bruises on my stomach and ribs, also some on my arms, but nothing that I couldn't cover up. Nobody will know what happened to me, unless they saw the direct action, which I doubt cause classes already had started when he attacked me. I put on my pyjama's carefully, trying not to rip open my stitches, brushed my teeth and stepped inside my bed. I hoped tomorrow will be less... adventurous.