Chapter 4

Summer Camping

Author's note: WAAAHHH FINALLY. Its been heck of a while since I last updated. I feel so bad, but please bear with me. I'm sure you're missing on this Fan Fic to be updated. Truy sorry. But don't worry! More updates coming its way! Woohoo! Excited? Well I sure am. Frankly, I missed updating this fanfic as well as the others. To keep long story short, updates are on its way. :) THANKS FOR READING! Till the next update! 

===============================

"Aish, go on! Move along! You couple you! Me and Amber has more fun things to do anyways!" Key said as he sticked out his tongue and pushed Minho & Sulli's canoe away. The couple still on the canoe laughed. Amber and Key swam up to dock, along with the canoe and paddles. 

As for Minho and Sulli, they were occasionally paddling through the lily pads. Both of them teased each other, telling each other that the canoe will tip over if they don't stop laughing or moving too much.

"WAH! Babe! Look it's your cousin!" Sulli said as she pointed to frog on a lily pad, causing Minho to 'sulk'. Sulli saw his expression and laughed. Sulli was laughing at how the frog and Minho resemble each other in a way. Minho pretended to be mad and ignored Sulli. Wanting to know how she would comfort him. 

"Aww, the frog prince is sulking. You're really cute. Oh come on, I was just kidding. You're taking it seriously. Where's the smile? Eeeeeh, he's going to smile. My prince is going to smile." Sulli said with a bit of an aeygo. Minho couldn't resist it, making him laugh and smile. 

"There's the smile. Oh, kyeopta! Neomu kyeopta!" Sulli said with a smile. Minho couldn't resist but smile as well.

=====================

"Appa, let me have a try paddling. You seem tired." Victoria begged Nichkhun. At first, Nichkhun didn't want to because he's afraid that the canoe will tip over, but after thinking about it, he gave up. So the couple paddled back to the dock. Both got  off and switched places. 

Nichkhun was constantly telling Victoria on how to paddle and where to paddle. Victoria kept telling him that it's alright, that she got this. Nothing to worry about. But even hearing those words, Nichkhun was still feeling uncomfortable and was constanlptly checking their surroundings. 

"Appa, just relax. Will you? You're making me more nervous. Don't you trust me? Just trust me on this one, hmp?" Victoria said, Nichkhun sighed in distress. 

"Fine omma, I'll trust you. Don't make me lose it okay?" Nichkhun said jokingly. Victoria giggled. The couple talked about everything that came to mind. With the talking, it made their minds a bit relaxed. Especially, Nichkhun's. 

"The weather is nice, it's not too hot. Just perfect. Ah, neomu joha." Victoria said as she breathed in the warm summer air. Nichkhun couldn't agree more. It's the perfect weather to be out and about. Just perfect. 

========================

"Dubu, be careful. Look at the way your paddling. It's scares me a bit" Luna said, Onew was paddling abit excessively. Luckily, they are still on top of the water. What scared Luna the most was how Onew was constantly moving the canoe.

"Dubu-yah, it's going to be alright. I got this." Onew said, quite confidently. The last time Luna and Onew went canoeing, was about 2 years ago. Let's say that, Onew was paddling and eventually the canoe flipped over not even a feet away from the dock. 

"You said that last time, and look what happened then. Not even a feet away, we already tipped over." Luna said, Onew thought back to the event and laughed. 

"This time it's different. I promise you. But hey, look we're in the middle. That's quite far from the dock. And we're still floating." Onew said with a cheeky smile. 

"Just paddle more nicely. Please." Luna said, Onew nodded. He paddled a lot better, making Luna feel more at ease. As they moved on,  the more ill I pads were going towards them. Next thing they know, they were stuck between lili pads. 

"Oh we're stuck. Just great" Luna said, Onew tried paddling their way out but it was no use. The lili pads were too thick to be pushed. 

======================================

"OH MINHYUK-AH!! THERE'S FLIES!!!!!!" Krystal said as she shooed flies away were her hands. Minhyuk grinned. Funny thing is that flies were mostly going on Krystal. There was hardly any going to Minhyuk. 

"They must like you. They keep going on to you." Minhyuk teasingly said as he continued to paddled. Krystal glared at him. Krystal was hoping for a better answer than that. 

"Whatever. Keep paddling. These flies need to go away! Aish, what's with me that you keeping going on to me. Do I look like food to you?" Krystal said as if the fly was going to ever respond to her. 

"Did you put perfume on? Maybe that's why they keep going on to you. Well, I couldn't blame them. You smell good." Minhyuk said with a smile. 

"Well I put on this fruit like scent perfume. Maybe that's why. They think I'm a fruit?" Krystal said, Minhyuk chuckled at her antics. 

"That's why I smelled something citrusy earlier. It was you. I like it." Minhyuk said with a teasingly smile. When they hugged and when they were eating, Minhuuk could've sworn that something smells fruity and citrusy. It was Krystal. 

=======================

"Aish look at them. How pitiful" Key said quite annoyingly. Key and Amber were sitting in the dock, soaking their feet on the water. Throwing whatever theuy could find to the lake. 

"We could be like them. If it wasn't for you who tipped the canoe over. Ah, jeomgmal!" Amber said, as she scratched her hair. She wasn't really blaming Key. 

"Ya! So you're blaming me, huh? Aish" Key said, as he made a face to Amber. Causing Amber to burst into laughter. Making Key wonder on what she is laughing at. 

"WAE?" Key said pretty loud

"It's the face you made,you looked like a puppy. And it wasn't that cute." Amber said with a laugh. She still was laughing.  

"Well you looked like a llama." Key teased back. 

"EYYYY!" Amber said as she hit Key in the arm