Chapter 2

Summer Camping

Amber, Sulli and Krystal was wandering on the outside balcony, looking over the view of the lake and beyond it. Since the balcony has furniture, the ladies decided to sit down there and talk. A while ago, Luna was here with them but then, the bugs started to come and she started to freak out. So instead of getting grossed out, she just went back inside.

After Luna left, a few minutes later, the three of them heard her scream 'Dubu' really loud, indicating that Onew was here and also the other guys. Sulli almost jumped in delightness. She immediately ran to the screen door, quickly opened it. She saw that Nickhun was on the steps with Victoria, Luna and Onew were hugging each other. She greeted them, and stepped outside, looking for Minho. 

Once Sulli spotted Minho, she immediately ran to him. Minho wasn't aware that Sulli was running towards him because him, Key, Minhyuk were getting the luggages. As soon as Minho got the luggages, he noticed that Key and Minhyuk were laughing a bit and smiling.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Minho asked, as he looked at them weirdly. Minhyuk pointed at the direction Sulli. Minho looked where they were pointing. He was actually worried that she might trip on the process. 

"Aigoo. Princess, be careful. You might trip, don't hurt yourself okay?" Minho said as Sulli got to him. Since Minho was holding a bag, he dropped it and hugged Sulli really tight. As they were hugging, Key was 'disgusted' over the scene. Key was also making comments, saying that they should get a room but they laughed. 

"I'm alight. Thanks for the concern Prince." Sulli responded with a light kiss on the cheek. Minho smiled and hugged her tighter. Although they saw each other yesterday, Minho missed Sulli already. When they were hugging, Minho could smell her, the sweet sent that always drive him crazy. 

========================

"Ehem. Princess, the Prince has to help us carry the luggages and bags, sorry to break your small reunion." Key said. The couple let go of the hug and laughed. Minho got the luggage's and closed the car. Although Minho had lot on his hands, that didn't stop him and Sulli from being all cuddly and mushly. It was slowly digusting the both of them. 

When they go to the cabin, Minho, Key, and Minhyuk greeted the others and went inside to get settled in. Since the cabin was pretty huge, each of them has their own room, well with the exception of Minho and Onew, they shared a room. They don't really mind, they're use to it already. It's not a big change. 

Once they got settled in, everyone was at the living room, preparing to watch a movie. Since it was a vacation, that means that business calls are being ignored and cellphones are being turned off. They all wanted no work, they wanted relaxation.

"Omo. Pabo-ah. I totally forgot the food, that is was preparing. Aish." Victoria remembered about the food she was preparing. Everyone looked at her. The ladies also forgot that Victoria was coking. The thought went away when the guys arrived. 

"Oh yeah! Eomma, you were cooking. What happened?" Sulli asked. She remembered that she was whining that she was hungry after the 2 hour drive. 

The girls started to agree, and which eventually made Victoria get up and went to the kitchen. Nichkhun was left alone, wandering why she suddenly left. But Nichkhun guessed that she wanted to finishing cooking. 

========================

While everyone was in the living room, Victoria was busy in the kitchen. Since the whole crew was here, she decided to make more food. She also added additional dishes. As she was washing the peppers at the sink, Nichkhun slowly crept up to her. He hugged by the waist and pulled her away from the sink.

"Eomma, be careful." Nichkhun said in a sweet voice. Victoria almost jumped at the sound of his voice. She didn't notice that he was in kitchen, until she was hugged by the waist, 

"You scared me, Appa. Don't worry, I'm careful." Victoria responded with a smile on her face. Still on the hug, Nichkhun tightened it, and stealingly gave Victoria a kiss in the cheek. Victoria chuckled, typical playfulness form. Nichkhun. Victoria loosened the hug, making Nichkhun pout.

"Come on Appa, I have to finish this. Do you want help me?" Victoria asked, Nichkhun smiled and helped her to finish with the dishes. 

======================

After about 45 minutes, the food was ready. Nichkhun went to the dining room to get the plates placed as well as the food. Victoria went to the living room and called them to go eat. When Victoria got there, she saw them sleeping so soundly. Minho and Sulli were cuddling, Luna and Onew were sleeping on each other's shoulders, Key and Amber were sleeping close together also was Minhyuk and Krystal. Victoria felt kinda bad to ruin their sleep but they also needed something in there stomachs.

"Wake up now. The food is ready. Come on get up, don't let the food wait. It's gonna get cold. Come on, get yo now." Victoria said loud enough to be heard. Everyone stirred and refused to get up. They were all tired and wanted to sleep. 

"We have to eat. We have an adventurous day ahead of us. The food is delicious. I have chicken." Victoria said, athe the sound of the chicken, Onew woke up in an instant. Onew got up, followed by Luna. Soon enough, all of them were up and made their way to the dinning room. Once they got there, they were shocked at how many dishes were placed on the table. They grabbed their chairs, and served each other. 

"I will eat it well. " They said in unison, after thank they started to dig in. Everyone, of course, was complimenting on how delicious the food was, making Victoria happy. As the usual,  the Khuntoria couple would feed each other, the Minsul couple were being sweet as ever, the Lunew couple were talking about chicken, the Keyber couple were constantly bickering and the Hyukstal couple were casually talking about each other. 

The typical scene when the whole crew gets together. There's not a time where it's loud as this. It's always like this. Loud, chaotic, fun.

========================