Chapter 1

Summer Camping

"Kids, what do you guys want to do first? I heard that there's a lake near by the cabin. We can canoe." Victoria suggested. The girls were none stop talking about the things they'd do with their other half. Things from like, hiking, fishing, pinic and many more. They couldn't wait. 

"There's a lake nearby?  We should canoe! Let's wait for the boys and we'll go canoeing with them. Oh, I can imagine it" Sulli said with a smile. Everyone agreed to it. It's been an hour and a half yet, none of the girls were sleeping. Victoria was looking up the place, Amber was driving, Luna was looking out the window, mesmerized by the beauty the countrysid, Sulli and Krystal were talking to each other, oftenly bicker with one another. No one was tired. They have too much energy.

"Eomma, did Appa say anything?" Krystal asked. Krystal would occasionally ask Victoria if Nichkhun texted her anything regarding bring the guys but, Victoria would say 'none' or "no"

Victoria checked her phone twice to make sure, but there's no changes yet. Not until, she felt her phone vibrate.

'we're still on the road.How about you?" The text read, Victoria showed Krystal so she'd stop asking. Krystal pouted. Krystal was hoping that they were nearer than they were.

========================

After approximately 2 hours, they have finally reached the cabin. When they got there, they badly wanted to get out and breath in the air. 

"FINALLY!!!! My legs have been crammed inside for to 2 hours. I need to stretch them out." Amber said as she stretched out her legs and arms. The other girls were also doing the same. 

"Ah, the weather is good. My mood is good too!" Victoria happily said, as she stretched and felt the good breeze.

After they were done, they got their luggages out and went to the cabin. When they got to the cabin, they were surprise at how big the cabin was.  They immediately toured the house leaving their luggages unattended by the door. Sulli and Krystal ran to the rooms, Luna and Amber plopped down on the couch, Victoria straight away checked the kitchen out,

"WAH, there's already needed products here! Cool!" Victoria said as she was opening up cabinets, drawers and the fridge.

"Eomma, I'm hungry. Let's eat." Sulli whined. Krystal walked in also did Amber, they sat at the counter and waited for the food to come.

"You're hungry? Eomma is going to make food, hmmp. Wait for it, okay ageiya?" Victoria said as she got her ingredients together. Sulli nodded and went to go sit down on the counter. Victoria decided to make kimchi soup, fried rice and samgyupsal.

========================

*door bell ringing*

"Can someone get that? I'm busy right now!" Victoria yelled out from the kitchen. The door bell kept ringing, but there wasn't anyone opening it. Victoria didn't noticed that Amber, Sulli and Krystal left the kitchen and went to the back balcony of the cabin, Luna saw and tagged along.

The door bell kept ringing, which made Victoria annoyed, she turn around and noticed that the girls were not there, she turned off the stove and went to go check the living room, if they were there. Victoria was still wearing the apron and she didn't even noticed it. "Aish, those kids. Were could they be?" Victoria thought to herself. 

Instead of door bell ringing,it was knocking now. Victoria stopped looking for them and went to go open the door. "Coming! Wait!" Victoria yelled out 

Victoria cleaned her hands, and went to the door and opened it. Once she reached the door, she saw that their luggages was still at the steps, left unattended. She quickly moved the luggages away for the door steps. The door bell kept ringing and now it's with knocking.

"Ne. Hold on." Victoria yelled out, she made sure that the luggages were taken care of, and made sure the stove was off. She fixed her bangs, and opened the door. 

"APPA! You made it?!" Victoria yelled out, she immediately hugged Nichkhun and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"I wouldn't miss this. Anyways where's the girls?" Nichkhun asked, Victoria looked around. 

"Uh, they might be at their rooms or at the back. Where's the guys?" Victoria responded 

"There getting the stuff. They said that I'll knock on the door. I asked them if they're okay with them carrying the luggages, they said they're okay with it." Nichkhun said, Victoria nodded. Victoria saw that Nichkhun wasn't holding anything.

"You should have at least carried a bag or two. Why didn't you?" Victoria asked, she also noticed that Nichkhun was holds something from behind, she didn't want to ask what it was. 

"They said its okay. But I got something for you." Nichkhun said as he gave Victoria a bouquet of roses. Victoria smiled and grabbed it. She thanked Nichkhun and she immediately counted the roses. Once she finished, her face brightened up a lot more. 

"Wah, 22 roses. My favorite number. You still remember it. Thank you Appa." Victoria said with a smile.

"It's nothing, just for you Eomma." Nichkhun responded with a sweet smile.

============================

"Aish, bugs. Nasty creatures." Luna said as she was rubbing her skin, she closed the screen door. Once she got inside, she saw that Nichkhun arrived. She went to him and greeted him. 

"Hyung! Noona!" Onew yelled out, in an instance, Luna recognized the voice. It's none other than her Dubu. 

"DUBU!!!!!!!" Luna screamed out, she went running to him. Onew saw her and smiled. Once she reached Onew, she wrapped her arms around his neck, hugged him tight, making Onew drop the luggage he was carrying.

"I miss you." They both said at the same time. Onew hugged Luna by the waist and Luna gave him a kiss on the lips. Onew and Luna haven't seen each other for a week due to their busy schedule. When it's Onew's day off, Luna would be working and when she gets home, Onew is sleeping already and that's goes the same when it's Luna's day off.