Enrollment Form and Guidlines

Off to College [Apply fic: Open]

Enrollment Form

HEADER IMAGE

Alright. Here are some simple guidlines for your application.

 
 
 

 First things first... Please make your characters realistic. This is an alternate universe story, but it's simply a college based one. Yes, I will include interesting plot twists that don't happen at every university, but still. You character can be a genius, but he can't be perfect. Everyone has flaws, understood?

Next thing, everyone says quality over quantity, but I believe they go hand in hand. For things like personality and background, in order to get a good grasp of your character, I need both. Keep that in mind.

As for your character's nationality, I would prefer most applicants come from the U.S., Europe, or South America. This is simply because the school is based in California, and American universities have more partnerships and sister schools in Europe and South America. Now, this does not mean you can't be part or even full Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, etc, but I would prefer your nationality to be outside of Asia. I would prefer you grew up, for example, in the states as a first generation American. I know many of you will choose Korean nationals for your love interests, and that's okay. I was planning to make them foreign exchange students. But I can't have a ton of applicants being exchange students from an Asian country too.

This being said, if you're American born, your ethnicity can be a ton of things. For example, in real life, I'm Italian, German, Syrian/Lebanese, Irish, polish, Russian, Cherokee, Scottish, and English... And that's only what I know. So, if you're family has been in the states for a few generations, you have a higher chance of being a mutt, since we're just a potluck of cultures. 

Just to make sure no-one is confused: nationality is the country in which you are a citizen, ethnicity is your heritage. For example, I'm an American citizen, with my roots stemming from all over Europe. Does this make sense to everyone? If not, message me.

You can apply as either a boy or girl, and as many times as you want. I would love an even number of male and female applicants. And, on the note of multiple applications, there is a possibility I'll accept all of them. I only look at the quality of the application, not who wrote it. 

In regards to classes, depending on how you fill out the application will depend on your classes. I will choose them for you based on your class standing, your major, and how many credit hours and classes you want to take.

A little side note about credit hours, for those of you who don't know. Every class is worth a certain amount of credits - this is what you pay. They can range from 1 credit hour to 5 credit hours. To be considered a full time time student you need to take at least 12 hours. Unless you get an override from a teacher, the maximum amount of hours is 18. You can take a ton of classes and it doesn't necessarily mean you're taking a lot of credit hours.

I think that's it... If not, you can ask me whatever questions you like.

 

 

Application Form // Turn In // Example