Students on the List

Off to College [Apply fic: Open]
« Enrollment List »
Did you make the cut?
 

 
 
large.jpg
Username: spicea11347
Name : Meilink, Rebekah
Nicknames : Bekah
Face Claim: Bar Rafaeli
Date of Birth & Age : July 11th, 1994; 20
Height & Weight : 170 cm & 61 kg
Major : Wildlife Biology, minor in Chemistry
Class Standing : Junior (3rd year)
Greek Life : Vice-President of Sigma Alpha Iota
Living : House off campus
Love Interest : .....
Review : I don't need a review... this is my girly
Status : Choosen
thumb.png
Username: KoLi-Song
Nicknames : Liz
Face Claim: Antonia Iacobescu
Date of Birth & Age : December 24th, 1995; 18
Height & Weight : 163 cm & 54 kg
Major : Music, Game Theory
Class Standing : Freshman (1st year)
Greek Life : Looking at Sigma Alpha Iota
Living : Madison House
Love Interest : Kim Junsu
Review : Well hello there, Ko So! Thank you for being my first applicant. I rather enjoyed your application. I love the fact that she's Romanian - it's not something you see every day. And the fact that your English is only conversational is certainly interesting. In regards to your major, are you a double major, or do you have a minor in Game Theory? And, just to make sure, you do realize that Game Theory is a study of strategic decision making? Just want to make sure you knew. I like your face, I just wish she had more HQ (high quality) pics. Just a quick note on your style, in regards to your sleep ware, how do you not overheat in those things?!? lol Your personality and history were fine - I appreciate you bolding the traits. I love your huskies by the way, but pets aren't allowed in the dorms... technically. Doesn't mean people haven't done it. Just let me know if you want to try to be sneaky about them. Also, I mixed up the dorms when I was explaining them earlier - Madison should have been the quiet dorm, so I changed it for ya. Could you let me know which group, if any, your friends and rival are from? I don't know everyone lol But I love the fact that you choose Junsu for your love interest. I absolutely love him. Alright, so this is no fault on your part, but there's some information I need on him, that I didn't originally have in tha application. But, what's his age and birthday, his major, and class standing? Is he gonna be an exchange student, or just another student? (also, if you want him a part of any sports or fraternities.) So, I colored and bolded the things I need to know, but they're at no fault to you, so, you're accepted. Congrats!

 

Status : Accepted

large.jpg
Username: iismomo
Name : Davis, Fae
Nicknames : N/A
Face Claim: Angelababy
Date of Birth & Age : February 14, 1992; 22
Height & Weight : 167 cm & 50 kg
Major : Psychology with an emphasis in Child Care Development
Class Standing : Senior (4th year)
Greek Life : N/A
Living : Madison House
Love Interest : Kris Wu
Review : Hey there! First of all, thanks for applying. So, first thing I noticed was your ethnicity and age. Unless you're Native American, no one's really American (in terms of ethnicity). You, though you lived in the U.S. most of your life, would be Chinese. It's your heritage. Your nationality is fine - you have citizenship in America, so that's alright. And your age, you would be 22 currently with that birthday in America. Your personality is a bit short, but to the point I suppose. Your history is the same way, but that doesn't matter as much as your personality. Everything just seemed a bit... bland to me. I mean, it was good, just not... something that grabs my immediate attention. The requested scenes were interesting - especially the trip to China and the one involving Kris. Also, I want to make sure you knew that Madison House is the quieter of the two. But, for now, I'm going to reject your app. Things to fix: the age, and your ethnicity.  
Status : Accepted (x) ( ) ( )
thumb.png
Username: StratusFan1
Nicknames : Chelle
Face Claim: Logan Browning
Date of Birth & Age : December 20th, 1992; 21
Height & Weight : 165 cm & 58 kg
Major : Interior Design
Class Standing : Senior (4th year)
Greek Life : N/A
Living : Apartment off Campus
Love Interest : Dong Yongbae (Taeyang)
Review : Hello there! Let me first say, thanks for applying. Alright, I won't even mention the fact that African American doesn't necessarily describe your ethnicity (unless, you were born in Africa and then moved to America and recieved citizenship). I really enjoyed both your personality and background. She's a party girl, something I'd expect to see in college, but it wasn't stereotypical, and that I much enjoyed. Your likes, dislikes, trivia, etc, was very good. Very interesting. In regards to the faces you used for your mother and father, I like that they're both actors from the movie the Losers. Though, I hate Zoe. I really love the fact that your conclusion is FWBs; I don't see that a lot here. Just, could you please go in and add Taeyang's class standing, his major, and his birthday and age. This is to no fault of your own. So, other than that I absolutely loved your application!

 

Status : Accepted

large.jpg
Username: jianxing
Nicknames : Reign
Face Claim: Barbara Palvin
Date of Birth & Age : March 08, 1994; 20
Height & Weight : 167 cm & 49 kg
Major : Business Administration, minor in Psychology
Class Standing : Sophomore (2nd year)
Greek Life : N/A
Living : Off Campus
Love Interest : Jackson Wang
Review : First of all, thanks for applying and so sorry this took so long. I like the fact that you're from Canada. All of the basics are good, so I have no comments on it. Appearence is short and sweet, and I like the position of the tattoo. I've actually been thinking about getting one there. Anyways. As for your style, you mention that your dresses would be described as casual by 8/10 people. Are you saying, your dresses are typically more homecoming than prom like? If that makes sense. Your personality section is short, but to the point and very interesting. Nothing I can complain about. And your history. At first, I was thinking, "Oh good, a Mary Sue. She has almost straight A's, and is part of all these things". But then you mention an anxiety attack, which is very realistic for someone like that. So coodos to you. As for your likes, dislikes, etc, everything was fine and your dog is adorable. I only have one question. You live off campus, but is it an apartment, or house your renting, or a house your parents bought? Over than that, everything's good.
Status : Accepted ( ) ( ) ( )
thumb.png
Username: park_jen_ah
Nicknames : Jen
Face Claim: Taylor Momsen
Date of Birth & Age : April 15, 1993; 21
Height & Weight : ---- & ----
Major : Art, minor in Philosophy
Class Standing : Junior (3rd year)
Greek Life : Alpha Phi
Living : Apartment off Campus
Love Interest Choic Jonghyun (Changjo)
Review : Hi there, thanks for applying! Alright, first of all, all the basics and appearance are great. I just have a quick question, could you please list your height and weight? Moving on. Your personality was great and when I got to the history... wow. Just... wow. What you've given me... It's a lot to work with, and it'll make a great story and addition to my story. I love your likes, dislikes, etc. You seem like an all around mid-western girl, through and through. Albeit, a bit of a tomboy - and that's alright with me. And the Pittsburgh Steelers. And the fact that you can name all the presidents in order is a pretty unique talent. I love what you wrote for the love interest and you answered the questionnaire wonderfully. I honestly loved your application. In regards to adding Alpha Phi, I already told you I will, I just haven't gotten around to it lol. You're accepted, but please fix the red :)  

 

Status : Accepted ( ) ( ) ( )

large.jpg
Username: earthtoyixing
Nicknames : N/A
Face Claim: Kaya Scodelario
Date of Birth & Age : September 24, 1992; 22
Height & Weight : 173 cm & 56 kg
Major : Fashion, minor in Business
Class Standing : Senior (4th year)
Greek Life : Alpha Chi Omega
Living : Alpha Chi Omega sorority house
Love Interest : Marc Marquez
Review : Alright, first of all, thanks for applying! So, all the basics and looks are good, nothing to say there. Except, they go well with your character. Not gonna lie though, when I was reading through your looks and what not, I thought it was gonna be the beginning of a Mary Sue. But, then I saw your personality. You're a naturalist. Well, when used in literary terms. Your character is friends with people when they can be of use to you. I like that. It made your character different and not necessarily likeable in the story. I always see people who apply for things try to make their character likeable by everyone. But you, you allowed your character to come off as a , and actually is a occassionaly. I like that, a lot. I also loved the Mean Girl quotes. All your likes and dislikes and what not fit well for your character, so nothing to say there. I already told you I love the fact that you chose Marc Marquez. We already discussed the fact that we're definitely sisters. Especially since you chose Heechul as your first bias :)
Status Accepted ( ) ( ) ( )
thumb.png
Username: somethingoranother
Name : Last, First
Nicknames : Maybe
Face Claim: Pretty
Date of Birth & Age : Month day, year; age
Height & Weight : ---- & ----
Major : something or another
Class Standing : 1, 2, 3, 4
Greek Life : Alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsioln... OMEGA(tron)!
Living : where?
Love Interest Cutie
Review : Coming sooooooooon

 

Status :