미안해요...

틱턱 (Tik Tok)
Please log in to read the full chapter

04.

 

 

‘Let’s start dating from now.’ Seeing that made Junsu smile everyday from then on. Even now as he waited for her in the studio, he was smiling happily at the message still. He replied to her with a smiley face and hadn’t been able to contact her since she was out of the country but now they were dating, he wanted to talk to her more. Much more.

 

“Sorry, I’m late.” Nyoko came into the room in a hurry.

 

“Hey! It’s okay. You don’t look good. Are you okay?” She nodded and sat down next to him.

 

“Um…can we talk first about uh…us?”

 

“S-sure.”

 

Nyoko had thought about this for the past few weeks and she needed to talk to him first. “Don’t you think we should set up some things before we do this?”

 

Junsu looked at her confused. “What…things?”

 

“Like…”

 

“Rules?”

 

“Kind of. Like shouldn’t we keep it a secret from everyone?”

 

“Of course!”

 

“Not just fans but our members and the company.”

 

Junsu nodded in agreement. “You’re right. No-one can know. I think we’ll have to meet pretty discreetly after these lesson ends.”

 

“Oh right!” She had completely forgot this was the last day they were going to meet. “What do we do after today? I don’t even know what to do.”

 

Junsu smiled. “Why don’t we go on a date then?”

 

Nyoko looked at him surprised. “Really? Um…but what about your song?”

 

“Don’t worry! I think I know how to finalise the song. Come on!”

 

He got up with her and put his hand out to her. She knew he wanted to hold her hand but… “Junsu…it’s still daytime and we’re in the building…”

 

“Ah right!” Junsu put his hand out and walked out, she could tell he was embarrassed.

 

---

 

“So, what do you want to eat?” Junsu asked. They enjoyed a quiet walk to a nearby café that Junsu suggested before he started talking again and they proceeded to a small resturant that Junsu suggested. “You know what? Let’s just get the lunch set. You seem to have a lot on your mind.”

 

“Not really! I just…” She fiddled with her thumbs. “I just don’t want us to get caught!”

 

‘So do I.’  Junsu thought. Before he responded, the waiter bought their drinks and left quietly. “Maybe we should set some rules up?”

 

“Yeah, we would have to be on the down low for most of the time.” Nyoko said. “We’re gonna have to act like nothing more than strangers if we meet in public especially on shows.”

 

“Harsh, but you’re right.” Junsu drank his coffee and looked out the window. “Even if we’re alone in public, we have to resist being near each other.”

 

“Resist?”

 

 Junsu looked at her and once he realised what he said, he blushed. “Uh…I mean…”

 

“It’s ok, Junsu.” She smiled. “But I’m curious, why me? I would have thought you’d like Rachael or Sunchai…”

 

Junsu shook his head. “No, they’re…not my type.”

 

“I’m your type?” She asked curiously.

 

He felt himself going red. “Uh…yeah, you’re asking too many questions. Why did you say yes?”

 

“I wanted to be in a relationship. I’ve never been in one before.” She replied.

 

‘She’s so cute.’ “How old are you again?” Junsu took a sip of his coffee.

 

“15. 16 in July.”

 

 He almost choked on his coffee. When he was ok, the waiter had bought their food over.

 

“Does it…bother you?”

 

‘A bit.’ “N-no.” He lied. “I just forgot how old you are. But you know I’m 22 in Korean Age right?” Nyasha nodded. “Guess it doesn’t disturb you that I’m old.”

 

Junsu chuckled. “You’re not old! So, what are we gonna do about…”

 

“Right! It might seem weird but we should act like we’ve not close at all even though some people know about our meeting.” She explained. “Like act awkward with each other. And even if there’s cameras around and we can’t see them, we can’t risk anything,”

 

“Yeah. But it’s gonna be hard to find a place where we can see each other.”

 

“Come to mine.” Nyoko quietly said. “I’ll have to call you first if the members leave, of course.”

 

Junsu smiled. “Alright. So, tell me about yourself then…”

 

After that, they spent the rest of the meal eating and talking about each other, Nyoko was beginning to see Junsu as more than a charming person like he was over the past month. Some of the idols that YURA met acted towards them like they were perfect or arrogant because they weren’t Korean but Junsu was very down-to-earth like Taecyeon was. Still, she wasn’t sure how she felt about him.

 

4월2009년

 

Day by day, Juns

Please log in to read the full chapter