HYOHAE- The Two Girls In My Life

Hyoyeon: One-shot Rain

Nobody POV.

The man cried as he walked into that room full of babies and stopped in front of a little girl whose name was Lee Jooyeon, little looked curious, and started playing with his hand. 
All the sleepless nights, mood swings of his wife, the strange cravings, days when the girl felt bad, it was all worthwhile. 

He watched fascinated little girl, and began to speak. 

"Little princess, hello. I am your father, daddy is very handsome, right?" He laughed a little. "You are as beautiful as your mother, I think it will be a very jealous father." 

He thought about how many people wanted to kill him when they knew of his wife's pregnancy: Kim Hyoyeon. At that time she was weak, was overcoming cancer, he remembered his best friend blame him as the best friend of his girl threatened him, as everyone told them both that pregnancy would end them, they still were not strong. In part he understood them, the idea of having a baby at that time was completely crazy.

He recalled how the parents of both wanted to convince them to end the pregnancy.
How his wife defended her baby. 
How many times suffered by the difficulties encountered. 
How many dawns went to the hospital for those 'scares' that took. 
How pale his wife came to see, but still kept her smile. 
How happy they were to see his baby struggled to live. 

After all the things he could see his little daughter. His wife did very well, they had a healthy daughter after all. 
He sound of a female voice interrupted him from his thoughts. 

"Mr. Lee, would you like to take your daughter to your wife's room?" He was happy.Would charge for the first time his daughter! Then he began to feel scared, what if she fell from his arms? He loved children, so I had experience carrying babies, but ... still did not stop feeling nervous. 

"What if she falls from my arms?" He asked with a hint of fear in his voice. The nurse smiled and replied. 

"I could help you so that your baby will not fall." He smiled widely and turned to see his baby. 

"See princess, will carry you and take you to Mom's room." The baby smiled as if he was aware of what his father was saying. 

The nurse helped carry the little Jooyeon, he felt his heart melted at the sight of his little girl. She touched his face, his hands. Not understand how something so small could be so perfect. 

"I promise you I will always try to be the best parent, understand you, make you laugh ... and defend against malicious guys who approach you." 

"Mr. Lee, have come to his wife's room. I retire." And the nurse bowed. 

"Thank you miss." And I tried to bow. 

Before leaving the nurse opened the door, earning another "thank you" from Donghae. 
He entered the room and saw bouquets, bears, balloons everywhere. There was the family of both. Also there were his closest friends, all congratulating Hyoyeon for what strong she was. 

"Look who wanted to visit us." Donghae said making all turned to him. They quickly came towards him to meet Joo. 

"Look, she looks like me." Hyukjae teased, the best friend of both. 

"Dream hyung, Joohyun is Lee for me.Not for you." He replied laughing, looked at his wife not stop smiling, he said. 

"I think Joohyun wants to meet his beautiful mother." 

"I think it's best to leave them alone." Sooyoung, one of the best friends of Hyoyeon said. 

Everyone came to excpeción of Kim and Lee Messrs. Donghae put Joohyun in the arms of his wife. 

"Son, we'd like to ask you an apology." Mrs. Lee said as he hugged his only son. 

"We were afraid that it would hurt Hyoyeon, she was very weak." Mr. Lee spoke. "We know her since she was a child, if we lost her, we would have not forgiven us." 

"I hope you understand our fear, Hyo, our only daughter. Conditions you know that you were born, since then we became protectors, did not want to lose you or you're in danger again." Mrs. Kim said as she smiled at her daughter with her ​​baby. 

"Sorry if we made hard waiting." Mr. Kim Hyoyeon approached and kissed her forehead. "When you were born you were so small, we all said that we did not do us illusions, everyone thought would not survive even a year. You spent that year and life was normal, I became a bubble for you. Did not want anything to affect my little reason to live. "Hyoyeon was crying at the words of his father. "Do not cry child, your baby is so precious. Reminds me so much of you." 

"Donghae, I hope you always take care of Hyoyeon and Jooyeon. Now they are the most important, strive much for them. Much take care of them. O I'll be here to scold you." Mr Lee said making everyone laugh. 

"Now if let alone. Congratulations. Our granddaughter is beautiful." Mrs. Lee also spoke, as he said goodbye to the young couple. 

All said goodbye to the young couple and withdrew from the room. 

"Our first daughter is beautiful, do not you think Hyo?" Donghae said fascinated with Jooyeon, and kissed his wife. She broke the kiss to respond. 

"Are you kidding? Know how much I suffered there? Giving birth to a baby is hard." He thought a bit. "Although, to have 2 more babies would be great." She looked at Jooyeon and played with her then leave kisses on the forehead. 

"We can start from right now." Donghae said in a erted way to annoy his wife. 

"Are you stupid? Not start to bother you, first let me rest." 

And they began to fight and laugh like children 5 years of age. 

"Hyo, I love you. Decide Thanks for bringing this little beauty to the world, thanks for choosing me to be your husband and live moments like this with you. Seriously, I love you."

"Donghae, I did not choose you as a husband, I do not know what happened, I wanted to marry Hyukjae." now she began to bother him. "JokeI love you annoying fish. And I do not regret you I picked you, or continue my pregnancy. All this was worth it, and always will do."

"Do not try to repair things Hyoyeon Lee, I will avenge." He smiled maliciously as he kissed his beloved wife.

"I want to see it." She smiled challenging him. That she yawned, she was exhausted.

"I see someone is tired." Donghae said as he hugged his wife, and then sat on the bed in her hospital room. "Do not worry, I'll stay on the couch."

"But Jooyeon and I want you to sing to us." And she pouted, he could not resist that.
She started singing for his wife and daughter, seeing that they both fell asleep smiled.
And he thought how amazing it was to have the two girls of his life with him...

 

___________________

Here is the one shot from HyoHae ... what do you think? I hope you will forgive the delay ...: D 
n_n I love you little grasshopper