YUNHYO- Dream

Hyoyeon: One-shot Rain

A/N: This is the first one-shot, here is YunHyo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody POV.

And he was there, at the door of the house he and his beloved girlfriend shared with JaeJoong, her brother (and his best buddy) and Jessica, Jaejoong's girlfriend and Hyoyeon close friend; saying goodbye and putting their stuff in the car for their little trip.

 

"Yunnie, take good care of my sister, huh" The good looking boy said while he hugged his little girl.

"Of course Jae hyung, I love your sister to much"

"Good to hear that, If something bad happens there I'll never trust you my little girl"

"Oppa, you're so sweet, don't worry. You taught me how to defend" The blonde girl said as she pecked his brother on the cheek. "Sica unnie, if this thing treat you bad, tell me. I'll be here to scold him" Hyo said, making everyone laugh.

"Hyo, don't worry girl. Everything is gonna be fine" The brunette girl said. Both knew perfectly well that they weren't talking about JaeSica.

 

That day in the morning:

"Sica unnie. I''m so nervous!"

"It's been 5 minutes. Let's see the result"

"Jeongmal? Ok, let's see. 1... 2... 3!"

"Tested positive Hyo! Don't you think to congratulate me? I'll be aunt! What a joy! A baby in house!" The brunette excited hugged her friend. Until she heard sobs.

"What happens? Aren't you happy for the baby?" The older was wipping her friend tears.

"Of course I'm glad to be a mother... but I don't know if Yunho will think the same"

"Wae?"

"Yunho don't want kids right now, I am a 21 year old girl, I'm still studying. He's just a 25 year old boy who is starting his career as a lawyer. And maybe he thinks the baby is a..."

"Hey, he would never think that of your baby, relax"

"Ok unnie, thank you so much. Saranghae"

"Nado Saranghe my best friend"

Back to present:

"Come back soon, and safe" JaeSica said, Sica was with tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry. I'll be back to with you cute guys. Miss me, hah"

YunHyo got in the car and left.

...

The young couple was in their way. Yunho as he drove looked his beautiful girlfriend, who was really serious.

"Hyoyeonnie. Is something wrong? Why are you so serious?" He looked at her with so much love.

"N-Nothing oppa" She responded without even looking at him.

"Don't you trust me?"

"Oppa. Would you like to have a baby?"

"Of course, but in about 5 or 10 years"

"Ah" She looked sad at her hands.

"Why do you ask that Hyo?"

"Oppa... I'm... Arrgg"

"Just tell me" With one hand he played with Hyo's hands. As with the other hand he kept driving.

"Oppa. I'm pregnant" Yunho let go Hyo's hand and his expression changed instantly.

"Who's the daddy?" He asked too cold.

"What are you trying to say oppa?"

"With whom you went to bed? You're a . Tell me. Who's the father of that bast..." 

"Yunho! I haven't sleep with anyone but you! Don't call our son that way!" The girl was crying. She couldn't believe her boyfriend call her . He has been the only guy in her life.

"No, that thing can't be my son" She could see the anger in his eyes.

There was so much anger that he began to neglect the way he was driving.He accelerated too much.

He didn't care if she was scared.

He didn't want to hear any lies from her lips. Those beautiful lips that make him go crazy.

He didn't want to believe that the girl who changed his life completely, cheated on him.

He didn't want to believe that she had a baby in her tummy he had kissed many times. That baby was the proof that she no longer loved him more.

He didn't want to imagine that he was no longer the only guy in her life. That other guy kissed thouse sweet and addictive lips. That other guy saw her waking. The idea that another boy touched her little body make him crazy, really crazy. She was his girl, or he believed that until he realized the cruel reality.

"Yunho, believe me, Is your son"

"No, I always used protection to prevent this. Because I didn't wanted to ruin your dream. You wanted to become a doctor, I wanted to become the best lawyer to offer you something better, because you deserved the best." He couldn't stop the tears out of his eyes.

"Oppa, sometimes the "protection" isn't enough, things like that happen all the time. Oppa, you're the only guy in my life. You are who I have loved since I was a sad girl alone seeing that impossible 15 years old boy, the best friend of my brother. I waited too long until you notice me."

"Hyoyeon, don't start with your false stories. I thought the girls that I got before you were es. But you Hyoyeon, you are worse"

“Oppa, look the way"

“NO! I don't care a if you are scared!"

“Oppa, pleaseee! The truck!"

The next thing he felt was so much pain, they were on an ambulance . He turned to see his girlfriend. He saw her with blood in all her little body.

“Oppa"

“Hyo, don't talk to much, they are taking us to the hospital" He felt so bad for treat his girl that way.

“Oppa, I'm feeling so weak. I don't wanna lose my baby"

“Our baby Hyoyeon... Mianheyo" And the boy broke into tears

“Yunnie, if we don't make it, remember we love you so much"

“Hyo, don't say that. You'll make it"

Hours after

Yunho wasn't that hurted. Hyoyeon received the worst. She was in a room, her condition was serious.

“Jaejoong hyung. It's my fault! I'm so sorry"

“Yunho, don't blame yourself. Just pray for my little sister.I really want to kill you but my sister need us more"

“Jae oppa, don't start a fight. This isn't the place and and much less the time" Sica was with her eyes swollen, They obey her.

They were talking and then they heard what didn't wanted to hear.

“I'm so sorry, we made what was in our hands. Ms. Kim and her baby did't make it"

“NOOOO! Hyoyeonnie don't leave me...

 

5 long years passed. Jaejoong and Jessica had a beautiful baby. They called her Hyoyeon like the beloved Jae's sister, Sica's best friend and Yunho's only love.

Jaejoong forgive Yunho. Yunho wasn't the same anymore, he wasn't that happy boy who smiled all the time. Because the reason of his smile was over.

He went to cemetery to visit his still-only-girl-in-his-life

“Hyo, huh, I came to visit you. And I bring you flowers, your favorite ones: white. Huh, I really miss you"

“Yunho oppa" He turned to see Hyoyeon with a beautiful white dress. Her face looked full of peace.

“Yeonnie, my baby. I missed you so much"

“Oppa please, come with me. Before it's too late"

~~~~~~~~

“Oppa come with me! YAAH! Wake up. I don't wanna be late for oppa & unnie wedding"

“HYO! You're here!" He hugged his girl.

“Oppa, I need to tell you something"

“Tell me"

“I am pregnant" She said as she pointed her tummy “I know we are young, and you are starting your..."

“Hyo! Don't care about that! A baby! We gonna have a little Hyoyeon in house"

“Or Yunho jr." She gave him her V smile “So, you aren't mad?"

“Of course not. I don't wanna lose you again" He started kissing her lips.

“Loose me again?"

“Neh"

“You're so crazy oppa" She pecked him “But I love you so"

And he was so happy because that was just a dream and he still have his only love with him, waiting a baby. What more he would ask for?