HYOKRIS- Our Promise

Hyoyeon: One-shot Rain

NOBODY POV.

 

"Hyo, daughter, are you ready?" A woman in her 50s walked into the room of her daughter, to go to church. 

"Oh, sure Omma" The blonde girl said as she settled a little her dress. 'I should not mourn.' She thought. 

"Okay daughter, and I'm going to church, Soo will stay with you" 

"Sorry YiFan" she whispered as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Flashback:

It was A couple lying on the couch watching movies. He hugged her and she leaned her head on her boyfriend's chest. 

"Noona, promise something" The young man said as he took the hand of his girlfriend. 

"Tell me YiFan" The girl gave a famous smile "V" 

"Promise me you'll marry me alone" 

"Babo! Course one day we get married and I am not Kim Hyoyeon to become mrs. Wu" 

"Noona, I love you so much" 

"Oh yeah? For I love you more" And the girl smiled playfully. 

"You want to fight?" 

"Of course," And then he kissed her. He knew perfectly that way always would beat his girlfriend.

He was so in love with her, a Korean girl who had gone to study in China, for him it was the perfect, small, funny girl, sometimes childlike, beautiful, with a beautiful heart. What more could I ask for? 

She loved him more than anyone. Although he was the opposite of what she liked a man, was the only one who made ​​her feel complete, it felt so lucky to be the girl he loved.

End of Flashback:

"Hyoyeon crying again?" He asked her to a higher, slim and very pretty girl.

"Of course not, Sooyoung"

"You can not fool me. Why do not you canceled this crap? Want to be like crying for the rest of your life?"

"I can Soo, I do not want to disappoint my parents" Na Jungho was an amazing, handsome, smart, responsible guy. But he was not who Hyoyeon loved.

"But you're going to disappoint yourself. Hyoyeon, want you to be happy and if as long as you do not get married, I have to kidnap you, I will"

"So I're my best friend, but I have to, I'm sorry" 

"Hyo" And Sooyoung looked toward the ground, "Well, let's go to the car, all await you in church" 

Both girls left the home of Kim and headed toward the car. 
"Get in, I'll go in my car" 

"But you promised you'd go with me" 

"Obey Unnie. I'll thank you" And the brunette winked at her friend. 

"What are you talking about?" And before I continue asking questions, Sooyoung closed the door and ran. 

All the way was silent until she realized that the driver took a wrong turn. 

"Excuse me sir., This is not the right way" Just finishing the sentence the driver parked and turned to her. 

"K-Kris?" The girl opened her eyes shocked to see the boy she loved.

"Did you miss me?" 

"Of course! But how did you get here?" 

"Someone helped me"

 

Flashback:

The guy was devastated to see the letter that his girlfriend left him explaining why leave China and saying that she would marry. 
Suddenly I hear someone rang the doorbell of her apartment, went to open the door and saw an attractive girl looking at him. 

"So you are Kris?" 

"Yes, I am. And you are?" 

"Who will help you to be with Hyoyeon, I'm your best friend" 

"Sooyoung?" 

"Choi Sooyoung" 

"Nice to meet you. Want to spend?" 

--- 
"So you think giving up that easy? BABO!" And the brunette gave a blow to the boy in the arm. 

"It hurts" 

"I know, want to give you a blow on the head so that reactions?" 

"It is not necessary" 

"So you want to get my friend?" 

"Yes, I can not stand the idea that someone else will marry" 

"Look, kid, this is my plan ..."

 

Back To Present:

 

"So, Sooyoung brought you here?"

"Ne Hyo, you have a great friend"

"And I'll have a big problem if I don't come to church"

"Hyoyeon. Tell me, Do you want to marry that man? If you want I'll be the one take you to church"

 

"Yi Fan..." The girl began to cry. He moved to tge back seat, sat down beside her and kissed her like there was no tomorrow.

"You can go... But with me, I love you" And now she kissed him. "Let's get out, remember our promise. I'll marry only you"

---

The couple was on the road, they didn't know what was their fate. But they were sure which being together they would be happy.

 

"Thanks Sooyoung" Hyoyeon thought as she opened the car window and pulled her dress.

"My clothes look better on you than me"

"Babo! You're such a " and she kissed him again.