HYOHYUK- Only Your Best Friend

Hyoyeon: One-shot Rain

Annyeong. Here is a HyoHyuk one shot, I did not elect to Hyokris or Hyokai or Sihyo because I felt HyoHyuk fit more. 
Hope you like

---

ANYBODY  POV.

Hello Hyukkie Oppa ^^ 
I know when you're reading this maybe you're already enjoying your honeymoon, AhReum Unnie is a very lucky girl. But you're real lucky kekeke ~

Return safely, I do not want see my favorite boy in one arm, keke. Enjoy your wife, she adores you and you love her very much. Sometimes I feel jealous, Kim Hyoyeon is no longer the only girl favorite of Lee HyukJae.

Please be happy and make lots of babies with your wife. I want to be the favorite aunt of the Lee children. 
Please, you never get to fight her. You'll never find a girl with a noble heart like hers. 
Please always be faithful. You can never cross the mind cheat with another girl. 
I'll murder you if you do suffer. Joke!

Please treat her with respect and admiration. Remind her how much it is worth and how amazing she is. 
Please encourage her when she feels sad, remind Her she's not alone. 
Dedicate this "Gummy Smile" that I like, give her lots of hugs, protect her, give her little jokes, make her feel like the most important girl in your life. 
Like me ...

I will dream as just one of your girlfriends, and you know what Oppa? I am. 
And I do not regret my heart I have chosen you. Thanks for making me feel it was worth much. By bringing happiness to my life. 
I do not lose anything to confess it, I will make a long journey Oppa, a journey from which no one returns. 

Sorry I did not say anything about my illness, but did not want to be with me out of pity, I loved you so much that I didn't wanted to make you feel tied to me.

You know when I fell for you? That's when I defended MinWook that bothered me so much. I thought you were my prince. 
It has only 7 years old and already knew who was going to belong to my heart. 

Remember the kiss we gave us when you were 16 and I was 13? I swear I did not sleep for a week. 
Everyone said we were the future "Ideal Couple", they did not know is that I would only be your best friend. 
I never had the courage to tell you how I felt about you, and do not regret it, really; because I see the sparkle in your eyes when you see AhReum Unnie. And that my silence was worthwhile.

Now you know why I looked so bad lately, and maybe I even cried at your wedding, right? Life is going my hands and there's nothing I can do. I feel very weak. 
Since I got my mission Oppa, I managed the womanizer HyukJae fall in love with someone and take her to the church to get married. 
Do not worry, when I go take care where you are. 

Do not be sad, remember I'll always be in your heart of monkey, keke. 

I send huge hugs thousand and my greatest blessing. 
Love you too much: Your best friend, Kim Hyoyeon.

---

The boy was shocked to see the letter from his best friend. 

"Hyo, I had also fallen for you"

HyukJae and his now wife took the first flight back to Incheon.

Both were concerned about the girl who helped them be together.
Arriving home Hyoyeon were surprised to see her.

There was nothing left of the girl full of shine and life. In a few days she got it?
She was very thin, pale, his eyes had lost their luster and barely smiled.

"Oppa, Unnie. Should not have interrupted your honeymoon" 

"Hyo, shh. We wanted to see you, babo, why do not you tell us this before? I'm your best friend." 

"I think I should leave you alone" And AhReum withdrew from the room, leaving a sick Hyoyeon and a shocked HyukJae.

"Oppa, I'm sorry. Did not want to ruin your ..." and Hyoyeon was interrupted by lips pressing hers. ¿HyukJae was kissing her? Was she dreaming? 

"Hyo, I was a fool for not having confessed my love for you years ago" 

"But now you're in love with your beautiful wife. Both silent for nothing. Perhaps it was not our destiny to be together" 

And they began to talk about silly things, he made her laugh all the time. They recalled old stories. 

"Hyukkie, I'm feeling very tired" 

"I'll take you to the hospital right now" 

"No, I already rest. No more doctors, no medicine, no false hopes. 
Thank you for being the last thing I see Oppa "

"Hyo ..." The boy could not help but mourn. 

"Hyukkie, do not interrupt me! Can you tell me a story?" 

"Hyoding. Okay. There was once a small tiger [...]"

--

"Hyo, Did you like the story?" HyukJae turned to see an already dead Hyoyeon, with a face full of peace. 
Tears started rolling down her eyes, how someone so young could die without having really lived life? 

"Hyoyeonnie Sweet dreams, my best friend"