Chapter 5

Red Division

[Hyeri's POV]

I waited patiently outside the Principal's office. It's been a while since I last heard from Youngjae Oppa. I'm really really excited right now that my hands won't stop shaking. I'm extra happy that Hyemi gave me time to be alone. She never really left me, like ever. She's afraid I might do something stupid because she doesn't trust me that much. I'm not really sure how things happen between me and Hyemi but we know each other pretty well despite the fact that she just made me. 

I looked at my watch and sighed sadly for my next class is coming up but Youngjae Oppa is still inside the office. Well, maybe I could ditch this one subject for Oppa. A few minutes later, he finally went out of the office. I jumped off the bench and grinned as I wait for him to recognize me.

"Oh. Lee Hyeri. Why are you here?" he asked casually.

"I was waiting for you, teacher. SInce when did you arrive?" I walked towards him.

"Earlier this morning," he smiled. "Don't you have classes?" he started walking so I followed him.

"None. I decided to ditch it for you. Actually I... I missed you," he stopped on his track and looked at me.

"You missed me?" he asked in an amused tone.

"I do missed you. Why? Is that impossible?" I asked him, wide-eyed.

"No. It's not that it's impossible. Anyway, where is your room? I'll take you there," he said. 

"I told you I won't go."

"But I want you to go."

"Really?"

"Yes. So tell me where."

I could not fight back anymore. Youngjae Oppa is just too handsome, to say that he's much much more handsome these days. Silently, we walked to my homeroom and he bid me goodbye. 

"Teacher. Before you go, can you give me your number?" I asked him.

It seems like he suddenly looked uncomfortable with that but he still gave his number, "Don't give it to anyone else, okay?" he smiled at me then ruffled my hair. Oh how I missed this gesture. "I'll go now," he added then turned his back to me and walked away.

- - -

[Daehyun's POV]

I kept glancing on the door. Class is about to start but Hyeri is still not around. She doesn't do anything like this, she's always present and alert in class. I tried to focus on the board but I can't keep myself from glancing. My eyes widened when I saw Hyeri outside. She's with Hyung! I was about to stand when I thought that they should not be disturbed. Why are they together? Ugh. I think I need to ask Hyung about this. I can't wait any longer in unravelling their relationship! I messed my hair and grumbled which made my classmates look at me. I bowed then apologized at them. "Sorry, I'm sorry."
Note: the door has that little glass part which made Hyeri visible to Daehyun.

Later on, Hyeri entered the room with a huge smile. She's so pretty. I almost slapped myself when I thought about that. No. I should not be like this. I propped my self properly on my chair, turning my back on her. Maybe they really had a relationship before. But no. That's impossible. No one in the class says that Hyung was in a relationship before. Just that one person. Lee Hyemi. 

Lee Hyemi. Who are you? Lee Hye-mi. Hyemi. Hyeri. Oh. It sounds similiar! Does she have a twin? Lee Hyeri? Ugh. Now more questions filled my mind. This is frustrating! I should focus. The teacher arrived already. I'm dead if I did not listen. This is physics. And I hate physics. Good thing this is the last class. I should go straight to Hyung's house right after this. 

The class ended and I barely survived. My brain was filled with assorted formula and numbers. I want to have Hyung's brain and be great in this subject. /cries/ While I was fixing my bag, Hyeri came up to me.

"Hi Jung Daehyun!" she greeted.

"You don't need to shout, I'm right beside you," I lightly glared at her.

"Well, I'm sorry. But do you have time? My wallet is missing and I barely made it yesterday. Could you help me find it?" she asked. "How should I say this? Uh.. It is square and pretty thick for it has a lot of stuffs inside," she described roughly.

"Uhh.. Actually," I looked for it in my bag. "I have it," then raised her wallet. She smiled widely.

"Waaaah~ Thank you very much Jung Daehyun! Thank you so much!" she hugged me tightly. My eyes widened. Some of our classmates were still there and they stared at us. I heard them murmur, "psh. Lee Hyeri is doing it again," "She's such a ," "She always do this, right?" But Hyeri seemed undisturbed. Maybe she's used to it. Wait. Is this really her personality?

"Hey, you could get off me now," I told her.

"Eo. I'm sorry. I just got carried by my emotions," she bowed. "Wait," she stared at me. "Did you looked at what's inside?" I gulped then shook my head. She sighed in relief. "Thank you! Thank you again Jung Daehyun," she bowed repeatedly. "Do you want to eat something? I'll treat you teokbokki for saving my wallet," she grinned. I thought for a while. I still need to- "Come on, don't think about it anymore. I'm hungry and I don't want to eat alone so you SHOULD eat with me," she smiled then grabbed my hand and off we go outside the campus.