Betrayal of the heart

Twisted in love

When you thought that everything was in place, things of the unknown was not.   As I open my eyes and realized that I'm not where I was before, I panic.  All you can see was pure darkness.  My heart start beating faster, not knowing what was happening.  Am I dead?  Is this hell or heaven? Perhaps, it was something else. I suddenly felt pain in my head, I touch it, it felt wet, could it be...blood?  But since I can't see a thing, it didn't bother me.  Until suddenly I see light, it's tiny yet it's noticable.   The light is getting bigger as it was getting nearer, I tried to cover it with my hands but it was no used, the ligth is more stronger.  

Until it stop and seen a shadow of someone holding it, "Who are you?" I asked, but the person didn't say anything.

 I asked again, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? AND WHY AM I HERE? " I yelled, getting annoyed at the person that was infront of me, or perhaps it was a demon that want's to take my soul. 

The person suddenly laugh, a very familiar laugh.  I knotted my brows trying to get a glimpse of the person that was infront of me, but the light is still blinding my eyes.  Until suddenly, he started to move and went behind the light,  my eyes widen to see who this person is....Daehyun.  But why? why is he here? I blink my eyes trying to see if I was dreaming, but it was not a dream.  He is really here, infront of me smirking so devilish like the demon that he was. 

Then suddenly another shadow appeared behind him, "Good job, Daehyun, you fullfill your mission, you are a true demon, my son." the shadow said behind him.

NO! it can't be! this is not happening, I thought as my eyes widen upon hearing the voice that I thought I had escape from.   Little by little it was coming clear to me now,  the reason why Daehyun acted earlier.  His gaze is quite suspecting yet I was unsure of what was he's thinking at that time.   Then suddenly another thought come to mind, the boys........what would they do once they realized that I was missing and so is Daehyun.  Would they go and find me? What clues would it gives for them to know that Daehyun was the one who captured me and put me into this dark place?.   I was too occupied with my thougth that I didn't realized, Daehyun had walk near me and injected me with something.

 I suddenly felt dizzy, "What did you just do to me? I..I don't feel well..." my vision went blank and the last thing I see, is Daehyun smiling as he was looking at me.  


*******************


(Narrator)


Meanwhile.....back at the headquarter, the boys was busy cleaning up as they all finish dinner.  Each boys had their own chores,  Youngjae is cleaning the table, Zelo  is doing the dishes with Jongup, Himchan cleaning the floors and Yongguk throwing the trash.   Youngjae suddenly stop on what he was doing, since he has the ability to sense something.  He knotted his brows, his eyes was looking at the direction where Daehyun room is located.  He started to moved that made Himchan stop what he was doing and wonder where the young one's are going.

 "Youngjae-ssi, what is it? is there something wrong?" he then asked the boy as he was passing by him, but Youngjae didn't reply back.  

Instead he continue to walk towards Daehyun's room.  Yongguk was just going inside the headquarter when he suddenly heard a rukus behind the dark corner of the building.  

He suddenly stop and examine where the noise is coming from,"Whose there? What do you want? show yourself?" he then commanded, but the noise suddenly stop and a cat jump out of it that it made him walk backwards as he was strattled.  

Yongguk clench into his chest, the shocked suddenly turn into a slight laugh as he was shaking his head for the silly thing.  

He sigh relief, " wah, you scared me for a second there cutie" he then said to the cat, "meow" the cat said back to him. 

Yongguk pet the cat and took it inside the headquarter,  he was busy petting the cat that he didn't notice Youngjae passing by him.  Himchan followed the boy but got stop by the thing that Yongguk was holding.

 "I just asked you to throw the trash and you come back with this?" he then nag to Yongguk.

Yongguk was about to say something but Himchan cut him off, "Nevermind that, but I think  Youngjae is up to something"  he then told Yongguk as he pointed at Youngjae who was walking towards Daehyun's room.  

 

Youngjae reach Daehyun's room, it was quiet, he then pushed the door ajar.  His eyes got wider as he seen the room being messy, no sight of Daehyun nor You. Youngjae suddenly panic, "HIMCHAN HYUNG!!!! YONGGUK HYUNG!!! EVERYONE!! COME HERE QUICK"  he then yelled for the others.

 Both Himchan and Yongguk run towards Youngjae, Zelo and Jongup heard the commotion that they both stop their chores and headed to where the other's was.  "Hyung, what happened?" Both Zelo and Jongup say in unison as they reach Daehyun's  room.

Everyone eyes widen to see the mess that was shown on Daehyun's room, "What is it Youngjae-ah? What happened here?" Yongguk curiously asked.  

Himchan went inside to examine the scene when suddenly he yelled your name "AILEE, Yonggukie, you seen her coming to his room did you?" he then said as he face Yongguk.  

Yongguk nodded, "yeah, she said she will talk to Daehyun, but how..?" Yongguk couldn't continue his words anymore, shocked to what was shown infront of them at the moment.

 "Hyung, do you think that Daehyun was the one that kidnap Ailee noona?" Zelo asked the older.  

"Ey, I don't think that Daehyun would do such a thing...I mean why would he? we trusted him, Ailee noona trusted him, besides he was family"  Jongup then said to Zelo.  The maknae nodded.  

"If that was the case then...why would the room look's like this...it looks like someone was forced to get drag out of the room?." Youngjae  then said, as he was examine the room also. 

"Yonggukie, do you think Daehyun was behind all of this? Did he just pretend that he was on our side?" Himchan then asked Yongguk.

"I don't know Himchannie, but I'm sure there was a reason that he did that, from what I seen earlier, Daehyun seem's odd since that time that he and Ailee had that misunderstanding. But whatever that reason is...there is one thing that we must do....we need to save Ailee for real this time. let's go the meeting room...the time has come." Yongguk then said to everyone.

"Yes, leadernim" they all said in unison. Everyone left the messy room and headed to plan of rescue for Ailee, this time the war will begin.  

*************************

 

A/N: Hi everyone!!! how are ya? hope you all had a fun easter. as for me I was working, lol...sorry, if i bore some of you for not updating as much as I could. but to those that stick around, thank you sooo much.  You guys just don't know how much your support keeps me motivated.  And since there are just a few chapter to fill this story, I hope you can be still with me guys till the end.  You all make this possible for me to finish it and I kindly appreciated that you guys keep reading this fic even tho it gets boring sometimes.  Wellp, hope you guys like the update...I don't really asked for much but hope that you guys take the time, just a little bit of your time to tell me what you think so far about this story. i appreciate all the feedback, comments, dislike. I promise I won't judge. till then, have a great day/night. <3 M