Feel it in your heart

Twisted in love

Himchan's POV

 

I can see her, I can see Ailee, pure and innocent.  Inside a horrible monster,  Yongguk stop me as I tried to go after her.  But why? Why did he do that?  I know it was our duty to protect the human from becoming something they are not.  But I didn't know that Ailee was one of them,  we have to abort the mission, "the higher ups are calling" Yongguk said to us as we leaved the place, I look back to see her hiding, she is safe for now.   


As we reach the headquarter, Immediately, the master of the light gather us althogether.  "Ok, listen up man, what we thought is something agaisnt the plan" master Eli spoke to us.  "We didn't know that she was one of them, master, it would have work if that demon didn't showed up" Yongguk reported as I look at him.  "How is that against the plan? master, if the infromation that was given us is incomplete, they didn't tell us that she was part human, sir" Youngjae said as he was looking straight at him.  The air is tense, full of question, little by little, I gather all the information that was given to us the day that we found out about the mission.  But I didn't know that she was the mission.  What should I do now? why am I being like this...Am I in love with her?  I thought, as I let out a sigh,  while the rest is arguing about the fact that Ailee is part human.


"What do you mean? Incomplete?...human?" Eli asked Youngjae, who is now infront of him.  "Yes, sir. the mission is someone we get a little close with. she was part human as we seen what she was earlier, but that demon was on the way" Youngjae explain to the master.  Eli nodded. "Well then, that's interesting, Himchan-ssi, what do you thing we should do?" Eli then asked me as he look on my way.  I gulp, not knowing what to say, I was a bit occupied by my own thoughts that I forget about the discussion we are having.  


"Ah, that...sir...well...I'm sorry, but do you think that we should reconsider about the mission, sir.  I mean, since we find out that she is part human, maybe we should go to the source as to why she was that..." I reply, awkwardly.  Eli didn't budge as he was looking straight at me, so is the rest of the group.  Aish! why did I even say those things? I thought.  But instead of scolding me about it, Master Eli just nodded his head and went back to Yongguk.  "What do you think, Yongguk, Should we reconsider the mission?" he then said as he was standing infront of him with his hand behind his back.  Yongguk was precise and strong, that's why he was the leader of our group.  He won't let any one get hurt, he protect us, but sometimes his lack of words sometime lead to misunderstanding.  Master Eli was still standing infront of him, waiting.  "Sir, i think we need to go back there and look for her, it's the only way I could think of to reconsider the mission" he then said.  "And after you found her, what are you going to do?" Master Eli then asked Yongguk.  "We will confirm what was the source of her being a moster and her relation to that demon, they seem to know each other sir." he then reply.  "Very well then, man, go back out there and find her, Yongguk, I trust your words, please don't fail me" Master Eli's last words as he went back to his chamber.

 
Yongguk then breath as if he was realeased from being choked.  He then immediately look at me, that I felt my hair stand up in shocked.  "Ya, why do you have to say that man, aish! what happened to you?" he then said as he was still looking at me.  "S-sorry, Yongguk-ssi, I don't know what I was thinking, my mind is a bit cloudly...seeing her transform to that thing...and I was afraid that she might kill you" I finally then said,  Yongguk pat me in the back, "She won't hurt me, nor you, or us, Himchannie, because I can see in her eyes that she is a good person, just unfortunate that she was curse like that." Yongguk reply to ease the worries I was feeling.  "Ok, we should go back and find her, like I said before, be on your guard" he commanded.  We all agree and went back to look for Ailee, but why is my heart beating heavy like something bad is about to happened.  


We reach the place we where before and search for Ailee, "I've seen her hiding somewhere but where is that again?" I mumble to myself.  As the rest went on their seperated ways to find her, when suddenly I seen a figure that was about to vanished in a think black smog, and that's when I realized it was the demon from earlier.  And he seems to look like me. But why? my eyes widen to see the one he was holding, as it fell down slowly, "A-Ailee?" I couldn't believe my eyes, she was in his arms, she seems out of life, like it was out of her, and she was  back into her human form.  "Why didn't I think of that a while ago?" I then said to myself.  I slowly approached the demon, but he seems to have seen me, my light is burning bright, my heart is skipping a heavy beat, afraid of what he might do to her.  "I better get there fast before he get's away" I said to myself with worries,  then I realized that I was indeed In love with her, with the kiss still attached in my heart. While the rest is still looking for her. I run towards the demon with Ailee in his arms but it seem's that I was too late, he was grinning at me as the smog cover them both whole. 

 

************************

A/N: Update!!! yay!! Sorry guys if this is a bit boring, but Thank you so so much for reading it.  I'll try my hardest to update as much as possible. I really appreciate you guys for reading this fanfic and I could thank each and everyone of you enough.   Please keep reading them until the very end.  till then have a wonderful day/night.  <3 M ^^