Crap

Peanut Butter and Jelly

After days of Tiffany's sudden cravings for anything with peanut butter, she had stopped ordering her slave girlfriend around for food. She had officialy gotten sick of peanut butter and Taeyeon was more worried than relieved. The only reason why she furrowed her brows at Tiffany's sudden pause on peanut butter instead of celebrating was because she never knew what Fany would crave next. Well, of course Taeyeon wouldn't mind if Tiffany craved Taeyeon's body instead. 

And so life was less hectic for Tae, but they were still recording for the new TaeTiSeo album and music video, along with an OnStyle show they need to film. Seohyun wasn't looking forward to working with her unnies this time. When they were working on their Twinkle album, Taeny learned more about Seohyun and vice versa. They were close before, but apparently not as close for Seohyun to know that the couple were indeed not the most insane ones in Soshi, but they definitely were the dirtiest, in her mind at least. During 2012, the pure maknae had turned into the not-so-innocent maknae because of TaeNy's ual innuendos here and there and her curious mind. But Little Seo had to learn sometime in her life. She just wasn't looking forward to learning more. 

Today, they were filming their second episode and Seohyun let TaeNy have their fun and talking about swag while she shopped for nice fragrances. 

"Pani-ah!" Taeyeon screamed while Seohyun was paying for her perfect fragrance. "Are you going to buy anything?" 

"So you're going to buy me something?"

"...Yes."

And Tiffany brought over her scent to her girlfriend, wondering if Taeyeon's just being a proper gentlewoman or if there's a certain catch that she hasn't caught in with. Either way, she was happy to get her fragrance and said with a small smirk, "Thank you, unnie." Maybe I'll pay her back later when we get home.

Now, Seohyun thought this was all a joke. She said the 'Thank you, unnie.' in the same joking way, but she didn't get it until she thought more about it. crap, their probably making their ual innuendos and they think I don't know about it.

But, Seohyun remained calm on the outside and looked over at her oldest unnie. Taeyeon didn't seem to get the innuendo either, as she was busy paying. 

Tiffany wasn't happy with that. And even though she knew what Taeyeon was planning when she saw the creepy stare her girlfriend threw at the camera, Fany planned to be the dominate one tonight. And she wouldn't give up until her little TaeTae knew that.

"Let's use this scent together in winter and walk while holding hands." Another smirk from Tiffany.

"Okay." Taeyeon still didn't catch on.

"We can be like peanut butter and jelly." And Tiffany had to smile at that. She knew she got it finally through her Tae's thick skull.

Finally erasing the previous innuendo for her memory, Seohyun just heard Tiffany's implication and chuckled. "Peanut butter and jel-." The 'jelly' died out from her lips when she realized it.  Crap, Fany's making more ual innuendos. 

Seohyun couldn't stand it. The sudden urge to whip out her phone was stronger than before. What does the scrumptious sandwhich have in common with... bedroom activities? She was in conflict with herself. Her curiousity was building and her hand fingers nearly grazed her phone before she pulled back. No, not I'm going near those sites ever again!'

That only happened in a few seconds, but during those seconds Taeyeon's mind was racing with thoughts as well. She looked into her girlfriend's glinting eyes when the ingredients of the sandwhich were mentioned. And then Taeyeon realized, CRAP. Fany has her cravings again.