Late Night Demands

Peanut Butter and Jelly

A quiet night was what you could call this Friday. The wind was peaceful and the stars lit the sky. Taeyeon and Tiffany, living together, were just fine in their private house, away from the paparazzi and crazed fans. They finally got some peace and quie- "TAE,"

"I'M HAVING CRAVINGS. GO GET ME A PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWHICH!"

Well maybe it's just peaceful for Tiffany.

"Oh my god, Fany, you're not even pregnant!" 

"I DON'T CARE. BRING ME MAH FOOD!"

"Owww~ Stop shouting in my ear~" 

And a nearly deaf Taeyeon walked to the kitchen.

"Why out of all sandwhiches would she want peanut butter and jelly?" Taeyeon sighed, noticing the of lack peanut butter in the cabinets. She grabbed the car keys and out she went to buy some more, following one specific rule she's learned for the past ten years. If Fany wants it, Fany gets it.

After coming back from the market, Taeyeon prepared everything from the bread to the jelly and not forgetting the warm milk just in case. 

Presenting it to her sleepy girlfriend, a small smile danced on her lips as Tiffany's eyes lit up. 

Smiling, Tiffany said, "What took it so long?" 

And Taeyeon's smile dropped, eyes showing tiredness. 

But it didn't come back up when Tiffany started eating and commenting on how well made the sandwhich was. She didn't even smile when Tiffany laughed and tried to cheer Taeyeon up, telling her it was just a joke. 

"TaeTae, what's wrong?" Tiffany worriedly asked.

No response came from the girl. Her eyes and mind were too focused on the uneatened half of the sandwhich. She then her lips. The purple jam oozed ever so deliciously on to the plate right in front of her. The finely toasted crunch of the bread could nearly be heard if she could get her hands on it. And, oh man, the buttery feel of the peanut spread and the nuts breaking between her teeth were in her reach. Only then had she realized the hunger bubbling in her stomache after doing all that work for her Fany. She slowly reached for the heavenly food. The crumbs grazed her fingers and watered. Almost there.

"OH MY GOD, TAE. THAT'S MY SANDWHICH. BAD GIRL! GO MAKE YOUR OWN."

And, like a deaf and scolded puppy, Taeyeon, once again, walked to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: so this was a short chapter. And now I'm really hungry because of it. If only I had a girlfriend to make me a PB&J sandwhich. Sigh. Forever alone. :(