I Hate English!

Yi-En & Ji-Eun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ehem... You're staring!" Mark scolds with playful tone.

Jieun is taken aback, shaking her head and her hands at the same time.

"I'm not staring!" She denies which is totally a big lie.

Like, what on earth you can stay focus when you have a breath-taking handsome guy to teach you English, and you hate that subject with all of your heart, of course his handsome face distracts you a lot. And Jieun dares to swear that her tutor suits more as a boyband member than a tutor.

A week ago, her mom found out that she got "D" again and again for her English paper. Her mom almost cried when she only gave a smile and nochalant shrug as respond to her mom. That's absolutely no chance for her daughter to, at least, interest with English. Her mom almost gave up.

Two days after her mom almost gave up, Jieun surprised when she found a charming prince sat on her living room. Her mom introduced to her that the guy, who his handsome face was so indescribable, would be her English tutor. This time Jieun almost choked. She said no way, of course. But the guy interupted her saying she couldn't reject him (if he wasn't handsome Jieun would yell at him and said that he was so rude and who was him dare to order her like that) and soon Jieun was hypnotized when she heard the guy spoke. His voice was so deep and according to Jieun, it was y. Jieun sighed and eventually said yes. Her mom jumped excitedly as if Jieun agreed to marry that guy. For god's sake, Jieun just agreed to get English lesson from him.

After the guy left her house, her mom told her that the red-haired guy, which named Mark, was their new neighbour who just moved with his family from California. He was same age with Jieun and studied in Seoul University for dance major. Jieun shocked upon hearing this. How could her mom hire a dance student to teach her English lesson? Her mom just rolled her eyes, pitying her daughter stupidity. Of course, she hired him because he was fluent in English. But Jieun has no words to debat or it has been too late to back up because she already said yes.

And here they are, sitting face on face in her study room for the second time with many English text books and dictionary scatter on the desk. But seriously, this Mark guy is too handsome and for god's sake Jieun is trying hard to focus on his explanation about present continues tense which is, of course, she fails to do.

"Well, seems like someone can't focus." M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter