Heart

The Biggest Obstacle

Part 5

It's Sunday and today JiMin take his MC to spend time with his BamBam. In that morning, he wake up by the sounds of BamBam blabbering, which he didn't understand at all. He rubbed his eyes and see his son  keep kicking the air with his feet and hand reach at nothing. He smile as he sit and said "My baby had wake up earlier than me? I'm surprise. want to take a bath? You need to. I smell something bad". he check BamBam's diaper only to be greet with smell of urine. JiMin scrunch his face and said "Eww... My baby's is smelly. My baby shouldn't have bad smell. Let me to take care of that smell so that my only son will smell good". BamBam giggle at it without understand what is the mother said. JiMin take BamBam's towel and get inside bathroom.

He bathing BamBam while keep on talking more like teaching BamBam how to say eomma. Suddenly, his face flat and he voice out his feeling.

"You know? If eomma died, you need to be a good brother to Taehyung and Jungkook, okay? They will be the one who take care of you when I wasn't here. Especially, BaekHyun eomma and DaeHyun appa. If I found the money that I need for my surgery I might be can see you grow up being a good boy, but, if I can't, I'm sorry. You know that it's hard to find someone with AB blood type? The heart donor in South Korea has very small amount. But, I'm trying anyway. You are the most important in my life. So, to see you grow up is like my dream after I gave birthed of you. I really..... Want to see you grow up" and JiMin's voice already cracked. He sniffled but after that he smile.

"You are my forever loves baby. Only you" and he kissed BamBam's forehead. BamBam replies it with big smiled and gurgle. 

Without he knows it, someone listen to his confession and right now cry in silent.


XOXO


"And.... And he said that he can't live long in this world. He... He also... K-kissed BamBam's forehead. I'm so guilty, NamJoonie" said JungKook while crying his heart out and hug his boyfriend.

JungKook just want to tell JiMin to go downstair since his mom already finish made breakfast. Suddenly, he hears the confession and feel guilty. He ignoring JiMin whenever JiMin try to be nice with him. Like when, he watched television, and JiMin tried to ask what he watched, he just keep quiet. He gave JiMin a glanced then his focus back on the television. He look from his corner eyes and saw how sad was JiMin that time. He feel  happy as he saw that sad face on JiMin. But now, as he remember it, he feel so much guilty. He never thought that JiMin have a heart disease. He want to ask JiMin but he is too embarrassed after he recalled what he had done to the man.

"Hey! It's not too late to be nice with him and say sorry. He is a nice man. And his cooking is so delicious" said NamJoon as he still can taste the cooking of JiMin on his tongue. It's so delicious.

"Hey! Don't think about food. Think about my problem first. How I want to say sorry to him?"

"Okay, okay. Chill babe. Just say it to him. As easy as ABC. Let go of your egoist. He is a nice man, he must be will forgive you in second" said NamJoon.

"Do you think as easy as that?" Ask JungKook.

"I don't know. But, it's not hurt to try" said NamJoon.

JungKook think for awhile and rest his head on NamJoon's shoulder.


XOXO


BaekHyun is cleaning each room in the house while JiMin help him by cleaning the downstair.

He is right now cleaning JiMin's room. Luckily, BamBam sleep at the downstair because BaekHyun will use vacuum to clean the room and afraid if it will disturb the baby sleep. He turn on the vacuum and start to sweep the floor.

Suddenly, the vacuum caught something that can't to get inside it. BaekHyun squat down and take the item. He look at the dark oranged bottle with written JIMIN on it and something shock BaekHyun.

It's wrote 'USE ONLY WHEN NEEDED' and word 'HEART PROBLEM'. BaekHyun hand shaken and his heart sank. JiMin is sick.

Suddenly, there is sounds of few things fell. BaekHyun hurried get to downstair and saw that JiMin is coughing very hard while his hand clench his chest firmly. BaekHyun run to him with the medicine and give him as he read how many does Jimin needs. JiMin take the pills and fast put it inside his mouth. BaekHyun run to get water for him and came back to JiMin. JiMin drink the water and put the glasses aside.

JiMin's breath is getting back to normal after his cough getting slower and he look at BaekHyun who almost cry.

"Are you.... Sick?" Ask BaekHyun but his voice crack already.

"A bit. Not that bad. I'm still okay. It's just that it attack few times recently when I'm working. I'm sorry for make you worry. I don't mean to" said JiMin. He rub his nape and look at BaekHyun with nervous grin.

BaekHyun closed his eyes and a string of tears fall on his cheeks. JiMin start to panic and said "Don't cry. I will make sure to find enough money for my surgery. You don't have to worry".

"How long have you been sick?" Ask BaekHyun.

"Two years already. Even after that night event with DaeHyun, it's attack me because I'm too tired" said JiMin.

BaekHyun sigh and said "I'll help you to find money"

"How?" Ask JiMin

"I'll ask my husband first" said BaekHyun.

"Okay" reply JiMin and both give the most sincere smile with each other.

XOXOX

 

A/N : I'm sorry for a very late update last time. I'm a bit busy with exam. I write part 3 until 5 using iPod. So, there have some typo. I hope you okay with this chap. I'll reply to your comments when I have time. Sorry again...