The secret

The Biggest Obstacle

Part 4

DaeHyun walk in to his offices room. He put his briefcase on the table and sit on the chair with sigh coming out from his mouth. He sometimes think why BaekHyun is so nice? How can he just ask a stranger to lives with us? What if JiMin is just a gold digger? Not like DaeHyun is very rich but he is poor right? So, even DaeHyun too can be considered as rich to JiMin.

A knock startled DaeHyun.

I"Welcome back DaeHyun-ah" said Chen.

"Hey! Long time no see. What are you doing at here?" Said DaeHyun with not amused face.

"Why with that face? I miss you okay? Anyway, here is the work that you need to do after a week of your emergency leaves. Have fun with your holiday?" Ask Chen.

"Fun? I think I can't cry anymore right now. Too much of drama" said DaeHyun.

"What happened?" Chen ask again.

DaeHyun look at Chen with depressed faced.

"Remember about the guy that slept with last year?" Ask DaeHyun to Chen.

"Oh? You mean the eye-smiled guy? Yeah" said Chen.

" We met him a few days ago while we bought Taehyung's luggage. We went for lunch, and there where I met him when I went to restroom. He told me everything that he is pregnant and had a baby boy already. BaekHyun heard about it and I had to explained to him with all guilty in myself. Then my son had to decided that he should met with JiMin and told what had he seen. My wife met him and ask him to stay with us. And today, he appeared in front of my house with luggage and our baby. Officially, he stay with us now. I don't know what make BaekHyun believe him so much" said DaeHyun to Chen. 

"And what make you not believe in JiMin?" Ask Chen.

"He is poor. Who knows if he use that innocent child only to have a better life" said DaeHyun with annoyed tone.

"So? You just need to support your own child right? What's wrong with it?" Ask Chen again.

"What if that child is not mine? What if he just pretended that is his own child?" Ask DaeHyun.

"And you said 'what if'. You also doesn't have any proof to say about his real intention. Maybe it's your fate. Maybe something good will be happening? Just try to see the positive side" said Chen.

"How I can be positive  when BaekHyun hate me? He hate me Chen!" Shout DaeHyun.

"Whatever you said Jung DaeHyun. But only one thing I want to told you, even if you don't believe on JiMin, just please help that innocent baby. Don't being cruel on him only because you hate JiMin" said Chen and walk out from DaeHyun's office room.

DaeHyun just be quiet.


XOXO


JiMin seat on the chair that have been provided for the patient that have wait for their number to be call and buy the mediation recommended by the doctor. His hand holding a small paper with number '1004', his eyes darted to the screen shown the number right now.

"1000"

Only four more to go. JiMin fiddling with the paper until someone call his name.

"JiMin?" Ask the voice.

"JongUp? Hey!!! Long time no see" said JiMin and bro fist with JongUp. 

JongUp is JiMin high school friend. After they graduate from high school, they had disconnected with each other.

"Yeah! Very long time didn't meet you. How are you? Seems fine to me. What are you doing at here anyway" said JongUp.

"Kind of. Buy my mediation after met my doctor just now. How about you? What are you doing here?" Ask JiMin back.

"I have my trained as doctor at here start from today. My very first day after 5 years learning theories. Never think to meet this friend of mine after a very long time" said JongUp.

"Really?! Oh my! Congratulation man! You will be doctor soon. What kind of specialist doctor huh?" 

"Cardiovascular. If it's my luck, Continued with master, I can be Doctor Specialist. What kind of sickness did you have?" Ask JongUp.

"Something related to yours specialist?" Said JiMin and smile sheepishly. But, JongUp's face show that he is not amused.

"1004" 

"oh look! My number. I had to go now" said JiMin and faster walk away from JongUp. He feel so stupid that he give JongUp hint about his sickness. He go to the counter and take his medicine. When he turn back, JongUp behind him and said

"We need to talk. Let's go with me" and drag JiMin to hospital cafeteria.


XOXO


BaekHyun is wash some ingredients when the front door is open.

"I'm home" from JungKook and along with chattering can be heard. So, BaekHyun assume that he bring someone. Might be NamJoon.

JungKook get inside the kitchen and hug his mother happily. BaekHyun can heard deep chuckle at behind there.

"You home already? I'm on my way to make lunch. Go, take a bath and change your clothes. After that, come down and your lunch" said BaekHyun.

"Okay mommy. NamJoon hyung, let's go" said JungKook and bring Namjoon to his room.

After a few minutes later, another sounds of door being open again. It's impossible that the person is TaeHyung since he already moves to his hostel a week ago. So, again, he assume the person might be JiMin who just finish his part-time work. He can heard footstep walk to the kitchen. He look at his back and smile to JiMin. JiMin reply it with his eyed-smiled and walk to the sink.

"Anything I can help you?" Ask JiMin.

"Yeah. I want to cook something with the meat. But, I don't know what I should cook with it. Any idea?" Ask BaekHyun as he close the water tap and look at JiMin.

JiMin smiled as something has come to his mind.

"Let me cook it" said JiMin and walk to the stove and turn on it.

The way on how he cook and how fast his hand grab the ingredient amazed BaekHyun a lots. A word "Finish" is heard after 15 minutes had  went.

"Wow. What is this?" Ask BaekHyun.

"I don't have it's name yet but you can try to taste it" said JiMin.

"Okay" said BaekHyun and take a piece of meat that has been sliced into his mouth. His eyes got widen and said "This is so delicious"

"Thank you. Have you cook the rice yet?" Ask JiMin. BaekHyun only nodded as he put another one in his mouth. BaekHyun when to upstair and knock the door. Words "Come in" can be heard. BaekHyun open the door only to be greeted by JungKook sitting on NamJoon's lap.

"The lunch have ready. Come down to eat" said BaekHyun.

"Okay mommy" said JungKook and pull NamJoon to go downstairs together with him.

As they reach the kitchen, JungKook and NamJoon being greeted by JiMin who is making his baby's milk. They are staring at JiMin on how many spoon he puts into the bottle until how he taste the milk either it's hot or warm. As JiMin feel that the milk had it ideal warmness, he want to walk to his room to give BamBam his milk, when he saw two boys are staring at him. Okay, he feel a little bit awkward.

"Urm... May I help you both?" Ask JiMin.

"Nothing. We just want to have lunch" said NamJoon and drag his boyfriend to the dinner table. JiMin shrugged and walk to upstair to feed his own son.