Chapter 2 - What news?!

If Only You Knew

Taehyung's POV

BRR BRR

'Who the is calling at this time?!?!' I grumbled as I looked at my phone checking who disturbed my precious time.

"Why Hyung!! What do you want!!" I screamed into the phone's speaker.

"YAH! Is that the way to treat someone older than you PUNK!!" Daehyun hyung shouted back at me.

"Aish.. Sorry hyung... So why are you calling anyway?" I asked why he had to call at this time.

"Yah, just clean up the house because I'll be visiting you guys for something important."

"What? Why? Did our mother tell you something?" I questioned, as I was really confused.

"Just do as I say, I'll be there in 15 minutes alright? I'm gonna hang up now." He ended the call before I even said anything. 'Aish that hyung really.. but what is he going to tell us?'

"Who was that?" KyungBi asked getting me out of my thoughts.

Your POV

'Who called him? Why does he look annoyed and strange..?'

"Oh it's Daehyun hyung, he told me that he was gonna come here so we have to clean the house." He said with his blank face.

"But why is he going to come here though?" You questioned aloud.

"Hmm.. I don't know, but I think that it's really really important." He also said aloud while getiing out of the car.

You followed along with him into the house, you guys went straight to the bedroom and both lied down on the bed tired

"Pfft... I thought that you were the one that said that we had to clean up the house" You chuckled while looking at Taehyung.

"Hmm... I can't be bothered right now, so I don't care if he complains." He said while closing his eyes, trying to sleep.

You saw him putting an arm on his face so he can sleep, but you just had to disturb him by poking his cheeks.

'Hahaha you won't be able to sleep so fast, not until after we clean up' You thought evilly.

"Get up. Get up. Get up." You kept saying this while poking his cheeks. He got really annoyed by this and he stopped your hand and got on top of you to keep you still.

"You wouldn't want to cross the line and annoy me babe~" He whispered into your ears just like what he did in school. You got really freaked out and started to try to free yourself, but it was no use as he was using his weight to keep you in place.

"Y-Yah! What are you doing.. We have to clean up the house s-so I tried to wake you u-up." You stuttered as you still tried to get out.

"Hahaha you are soooo cutee~ look at KyungBi, so weak in my arms. Hahaha" He laughed at your helpless state. You tried to hit him hard on the chest, but it never worked and he still laughed at you.

"Let's not clean the house, but do something much more fun than that~" He said seductively into your ears and stared at you, you saw the change in his eyes and you were scared of what he was going to do next if you don't get out fast.

You were getting really scared and looked the other way to avoid his intimidating gaze. But as you did so, you felt something soft on your neck and heard a . You widened your eyes and tried to look back the other way, but you ended up meeting with his face.

He was about to your neck again, but not until you faced him and BAM. He accidentally kissed you on your lips.

You were really shocked and tried to move back, but again his reflexes were too fast for you as he held you close to him by holding the back of your neck.

"Mhhmmmp.. o-oppa... S-stop" You tried to say in between the long kiss. Your hands were awkwardly there on his chest, you tried to push him away from you.

He didn't stop the kiss as he tried to deepen it, but then a knock was heard from your door.

KNOCK KNOCK

"O-oppa it's Daehyun-oppa at the door." You said as you quickly got out from his embrace and dashed to the front door.

"I thought I told you to- Oh KyungBi-ah, where is my brother?" He said as he walked in.

"I'm here hyung, now what were you going to tell us again?" Taehyung said as he went up behind you and held you with one hand on your waist.

You blushed at his action and tried to pry his hand off but it never worked.

"Okay, so why I came here is because..." Daehyun-oppa started as we walked down to the living room to sit down.

"W-WHAT?!" You and Taehyung shouted in unison.

---------------------------------

IM SO SO SORRY!!! I promised to upload this yesterday but i never did... IM SO SO SORRY!! /bows

i was busy with homework but ill try and write chapter 3 soon!! XDD 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO MY SUBSCRIBERSSSSSSSSSS ~~~ <3

i honestly don't know what i want to do to this story XDD (so im really sorry if its confusing from the foreword and description hahaha XDD)