Chapter 1 - What is this?

If Only You Knew

Your POV

Walking down the hallway, looking sideways 'Where has he gone to..'

It was always like this, he always left you behind from the mornings till afterschool. He was such a jerk, well not that you liked him.. Ew no way in hell.

RINGGGGG~

', I'm late for class!!' You cursed while running to your first class.

He was there.. again with that little 'UGH when will he stop flirting with girls.. ON MY FREAKING DESK!!' You thought as you stromed at him and pushed the girl aside harshly.

"YAH! What the was that for?!?!" He growled at you.

"Well it's not my ing fault because it's my property that you are using to ing flirt with es right here!" You glared at him while pointing at the girl on the ground.

He stood there stunned. 'That serves you rigt JERK!!'

"Get back to your seats! It's time for class!" Your annoying teacher retorted.

Taehyung went back to his seat not before he kicked your chair. 'Stupid girl, you're gonna get punished later' he whispered into your ear threateningly, you shivered at his action and quickly moved away. You glanced at him and caught his smirk, ', KyungBi you just turned his on button.. You'll totally get it later you thought while hitting your head.

--- (Afterschool)

While hurrying to stuff your unimportant books in your locker, you looked sideways checking for any suspicious people and ran for the front gates, but as you were about to run a hand grabbed your wrist back harshly into the lockers. BAM. He gripped onto you firmly, you were in between him and the wall with little distance.

"Where do you think you are going babe~" He whispered 'sweetly' into your ear.

"Uh.. I was just about to look for you.. Hehe o-oppa" You stuttered as you tried to pull yourself out from his firm grip on you.

"Oh, were you really? Or were you trying to escape babe? You know I'll get sad if you do." He said while pouting as he looked at your face.

'Eww, what the does he think he is. He's not even cute with that pout, ughh shivers'

"Oh.. you know I won't do that.. be-because.. I love you.. r-right?" You tried to say while putting on a forced smile.

As he let go of his grip, he quickly glared at you and pulled you straight to his car.

"You know there's no point in lying to me, I just saw you there KyungBi, before I even went up to you. I already saw you looking around for me." He said as he started driving to the house.

"W-What?! No I wasn't. That wasn't me psh... until when were you there?" You suddenly questioned aloud. He chuckled at your stupid side.

"Well, I saw you looking around as if someone was gonna kill you and nearly ran away." He stated while glancing at you, and smirking at his victory. You looked away to the window grumbling angrily.

He saw this and chuckled a bit at your action. 'She's so stupid sometimes, that's why I like you..haah'

As you guys parked in the garage, no one dared to move, until...

"Why... haah, it's still awkward between us.." He stated softly while taking a glance at you.

You were quite shocked at his words, with wide eyes you looked straight at him. Silence... you were staring at each other's eyes.

"Why do you make it so hard for me KyungBi.. Why?" His soft words made you flinched as you realised that something wasn't normal. He was coming closer.. closer while staring at your lips.

You tried to move away but he was too quick as he grabbed your chin close to him.

"You are too much, did you know that? Stop making it so much more complicated than this, please.." He slowly leaned in, as he did you shut your eyes tight. He kissed you.

'W-What's happening, why did he kiss me?!!? Is he insane?!!?' You started to shake from his touch.

He felt you tremble and pulled away, he looked at your eyes admiringly. 'When was the last time I saw her captivating eyes?'

"W-Why are you staring at me like that... Babo.." You said softly as you looked down and blushed.

He chuckled at your state and ruffled your hair playfully. You tried to push his hand away, but he held your wrist, stopping you.

"Yah that's Taehyung-oppa to you." He smiled charmingly. You stared at him wide-eyed, shocked from his sudden actions.

BRR BRR~

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I started another story.. But please go easy on me XDD because I just came back after 2 years?? XDD HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORYYYYYY I'll try put chapter 2 tomorrow :3 THANK YOUUUUUUU~~~~ <3333