Chapter 3 - This is not Happening...

If Only You Knew

Your POV

"Okay, so why I came here is because..." Daehyun-oppa started as we walked down to the living room to sit down.

"Because?" You asked curiously, tilting your head to the side.

"Well, firstly since you guys are arranged, mom decided that it was time for you guys to have the wedding ceremony." He said calmly while smiling brightly.

"W-WHAT?!" You and Taehyung shouted in unison.

'W-Wedding ceremony? Isn't it too fast?? I'm still a teenager though..' You thought while pouting.

"And, I'm still not finished. She also told me that she booked you guys for 2 weeks in Jejudo, it's for your honeymoon after the ceremony." This time he was smiling at you.

You and Taehyung both had wide eyes. This was a shock for you because of how fast the progress was, it only made it more awkward for you because of what happened earlier.

"B-but isn't that too fast? I-I mean we're still in high school, we still need to expand our knowledge because we're still too young." You started to babble on about reasons, trying to find a way to delay the wedding.

"Hahaha, KyungBi you are so cute!" Daehyun-oppa started laughing as he pinched your cheeks. You blushed at this and at the same time it was awkward.

"You don't tell that to me, you say that to my mom." He keeps on smiling and it was getting annoying.

"Yah, stop complaining or you'll make a drama out of this. Just follow what mom says" Taehyung said to you while leaning on the couch.

'He's fine with it? I mean, isn't it too soon? Why are they all okay with it.. Can't we just request for a delay?' You pouted again and leaned on the couch as well.

"Well, that's all I came here for so.. See ya guys!" Daehyun-oppa waved and left us.

"Are you fine with it?" You asked Taehyung while staring at the ceiling.

'Of course I'm fine with it you idiot! *sighs*' Taehyung thought, also staring at the ceiling.

"Thinking about it now.. It's okay, it's not like having an early vacation is something wrong." He said chuckling.

"It's not a vacation you idiot! It's a 'honeymoon' it's for couples who get married and do their t-thingy there." You said feeling awkward.

"Yeah so? We're getting married anyways, so it's better to do it soon." He stated. You hated how correct he was, because even if you try to delay this it would still be the same.

"Haah.. I give up.. hmm" You said tiredly. As soon as you closed your eyes you fell asleep fast.

Taehyung's POV

'Wow I never knew she was a heavy sleeper, she just started sleeping and she's not moving an inch' I thought as I examined her sleeping figure.

I carried her bridal style to our bedroom, it was getting late. As i left her on the bed, I started to get ready for bed.

"How I wish I met you before this even happened.." I said as I was staring blankly at myself on the mirror.

As I finished washing up, I checked up on her sleeping soundly. I kissed her forehead bidding her a goodnight sleep and went to my side of the bed and started to sleep.

Your POV

RINGG~ RINGG~

'Ugh stupid alarm clock! It's not even Monday! I still want to sleep' You frowned as you tried to turn off the alarm clock, but it suddenly stopped.

You smiled and tried to go back to sleep, but as you were about to you heard someone chuckle behind you. You turned around and saw a topless Taehyung smiling at you.

"Ahh! Y-Yah! At least put on a shirt to bed you idiot! Always scaring me." You shouted at him as you quickly covered your eyes.

"Hahaha, don't deny it KyungBi. I know you like me topless, stop trying to act innocent I'm your husband anyways." He chuckled as he hugged you closer to him.

"Ahh! Y-Yah! I told you to stop shocking me! Put on a shirt idiot!" You struggled from his hold, he was always stronger so you were always helpless with him.

"I don't want to. Mehrong!" He childishly shouted back at you and held you tighter snuggling his face on your neck.

"Y-Yah! You know that I'm ticklish! Stop shaking your head on my neck idiot!" You kept shouting at him, trying to squirm out of his tight embrace.

"Hmm.. I want to stay like this longer, give me 5 more minutes please?" He asked you while trying to do aegyo. You sighed in defeat as you relaxed in his embrace.

"Just this once.." You mumbled while trying to go back to sleep. 'Ugh, why does he even act like this to me... It's not like we're lovers.. *sigh*' You thought while sleeping.

"Hug me back too~" He whined to you. "W-what? What did you say??" You were shocked from his foreign attitude towards you.

------------------------

YEYYY AS AN APOLOGY I TRIED TO WORK ON CHPT3 AS FAST AS I CAN.

THANK YOU TO THE SUBBIES OF THIS STORY!!! PLEASE DONT HATE ME IF ITS BORING >~<

WELL ANYWAY ENJOY~~ 

(I might make chapter 4 tomorrow :D)