Chapter 4 - A Good Morning

If Only You Knew

Your POV

"Hug me back too~" He whined to you. "W-what? What did you say??" You were shocked from his foreign attitude towards you.

As you look up at him he gives you this sweet innocent grin that you witness for the first time so this really widens your eyes.

‘What is up with him today? And yesterday too..’ You thought, getting distracted as you unknowingly stare at him for a very long time.

He hears you mumbling nonsense while also staring back into your eyes, he moves in closer till the tips of your noses touch. He grins that beautiful grin at you once again while nuzzling your noses together.

“Getting distracted by my undeniable handsomeness babe?” He softly whispers sweetly to you while gently poking your soft cheeks.

You blink quickly as you finally snap out of your thoughts and gulp slowly as you avoid his eyes, giving him a quick hug before finally escaping his embrace to run to the bathroom.

‘What was I doing? Why was I staring at him like that?’ You sigh as you lock the door behind you and start doing your morning routines before finally going to the kitchen to cook you guys some delicious breakfast cuisines.

Taehyung’s POV

‘She’s so cute when she goes blank like that’ He chuckles as he think back to the situation earlier.

“Good Morning to you indeed, Kim Taehyung.” He grins as he quietly watches your distracted figure walking out the bathroom to go downstairs and shakes his head, amused at you.

He quickly rolls out of bed to also clean himself up for the day before following you to the kitchen to witness you so concentrated in cooking perfect pancakes for breakfast while chuckling quietly to himself as he slowly moves closer to where you were.

Your POV

You groaned annoyed as another pancake got burnt and sighed to yourself, but that was cut short as you slowly felt strong firm arms wrapping around your waist from behind.

You blush at the feeling and slowly shift your head to the side to see his idiotic smile, you can’t help but giggle aloud at him.

“Good Morning Mr. Idiot.” You playfully poked his cheek before returning to finish cooking breakfast while he laughs at your greeting.

“Yea, also a Good Morning to you Mrs. Beautiful-that-is-not-so-perfect-at-all-because-you-burnt-our-breakfast.” He grins playfully at you before releasing you to take a seat at the counter, staring at you while you serve breakfast.

You frown at his reply and playfully stick out your tongue at him while fixing the food on the counter.

“You don’t have to eat it if you don’t like your breakfast burnt.” You stick out your tongue once more but blush soon after as he gently pinches your cheeks.

“Oh but I want to eat it because I wouldn’t want to waste such precious food made by someone as beautiful as you babe~” He smirks at you and winks before he digs in the food, starting way ahead of you.

“Pfft- you sweet talker.” You mumbled quietly to yourself as you sat in front of him.

“You know I can clearly hear you with this small distance between us, right?” He smirks once more before moving in closer to you to whisper in your ear.

“And I know you like it when I’m this way.” You feel your face burning hot as you hear his words and quickly look away as you eat breakfast quietly.

“Idiot-“ You grumbled before he interrupts you.

“KyungBi- say… How about we go out today, just the two of us? Since you know.. I don’t want to waste this good day just staying inside the house.” He asks you while staring straight into your eyes.

You got taken aback by his sudden request but then quickly got a hold of yourself as you continue eating, avoiding his eyes.

“I thought you would be hanging out with the boys today… Are you sure you want to spend time with me?” You glance at him briefly, witnessing his sweet smile before finishing your breakfast.

He clears his throat and leans back on the backrest of his chair, still staring at you.

“It gets boring if I hangout with them every week and besides we haven’t hangout together yet, not even once so…” He trails of while waiting for you to look up at him.

You finally look up at him while slightly biting your bottom lip, deep in thought.

‘Well I guess… Once wouldn’t be that bad right? I mean we are just going to hangout..’ You thought deeply as you finally stare back into his eyes, you see that he is nervous while anticipating your answer.

You found it quiet cute and chuckled softly before giving him a straight reply.

“Hmm… I guess it wouldn’t be so bad to hangout with you.” You copy him, leaning back on the backrest of your chair.

He grins excitedly as he quickly leans close to peck the tip of your nose.

“So it’s a date today then!”

You stare at him surprised at his sudden attack towards you and unknowingly you nod at his reply.

“O-oh… Y-yea.. i-it is…” You blinked quickly as you stare at his excited state.

‘What did I just get myself into this morning… A Good Morning?’ You thought quietly to yourself as you observed his every action.

---------------------------------

Wow- haha everything has become busy in my life since now I'm a university student I'm sorry huhu but I'll be trying from now on because I'm planning to finish this story but it won't be close it will be a long way from here hahah AGAIN IM REALLY SORRY EVERYONE FOR UPDATING LIKE AFTER A CENTURY TT^TT