Author's Note

Double Date

Oh dear god.

I'm kinda slamming my head over and over again after reading the ending that I wrote. Much cheese.

Hopefully you guys will be able to understand this. I'm not actually sure why I added in a chapter of text messages (but I put in instant messaging usernames for some reason.), let's just roll with it. This is my first story to be completed, ever, so bear with me and know that it's not going to be the best piece of written work.

I remember starting this in the beginning of September and thought I would be able to finish with three weeks worth of the time. Needless to say, I forgot about it a little the second week (being busy with schoolwork and stuff). Now I'm done with two days to spare before publishing the entire story (I will look it over though to edit some parts and check for any errors), but I guess it's complete from here!

I hope that the readers who happen to stumble across this story can upvote, comment, or whatever to let me know their thoughts! I'm a new writer and not necessarily the best, so I want to keep improving.

This genre is fluff anyway (and the brainchild of my overly romantic and emotional heart), so please read with caution. And prepare to die from the cheesiness and my future works ahead ;D

Happy reading! I love you all!

-JosephineWu

P.S. I really need to change my username.