Diary Entry #3

The Diary Of Kris Wu's Wife.

Flashback ▶▶ I opened the door to reveal...

(Present)

I opened the door to reveal stunning 17 guys. I looked at them and tilted my head. "H-Hi." I stuttered, not sure if I should let them in. "D-Did-" I got cut off by a guy that looked like he had the same height as Yifan.

"Sister-in-law! It's us! Where's Krease?" He had a bubbly face, I stared at him for awhile before finally remembering who they were. I only recongize some, someone was hiding behind Leo... Huh? 

The guy behind Leo suddenly jumped out, yelling and running towards me.

"Noona! Noona!" He cheered. I raised a brow. "H-HongBin?!" I exclaimed, completely shocked. He happily nodded and passed through me like I was a ghost or something. It's been years since I've last saw him, heck, I even forgot I had a brother. We parted when I turned Twelve, and he was Ten that time. I almost felt tears pooling in my eyes, making my vision blurry. But I just shook it off and chased after my little brother.

"H-HongBin s-stop! There's cameras t-there!" I yelled and he turned around, raising an eye-brow at me, his face showed complete confusion. I panted, damn, he's a fast runner!

 "Cameras? Why?" Someone butted-in, I looked to my right to see a confused looking Joonmyun. I need good explanations for this... But how? 

I stared at him, looking for a good excuse to answer; but I coudn't find any! How?

I tapped my chin and sighed, completely giving up. 

"I-I don't know how to explain nor say it, but can we talk outside? There are no cameras there... But please don't tell Yifan that I told you all." I motioned them to go outside and they complied, marching to the front door. 

(▶▶Time skip)

I explained every single bits of detail, starting off to how Yifan treats me, and that he is planning to marry someone else.

"But that's impossible and wrong, sister-in-law!" Minseok exclaimed. "Who is he going to marry anyways?" Jong In asked, shrugging his shoulders.

"T-Tiffany..." I mumbled.

"W-What?! No." The eleven best friends of Yifan chorused. "J-Ji Yeon, she may seem nice and kind, like she won't do any harm, but trust me, she's worst than serial killers!" Se Hun explained, terrified.

"More worst than serial killers? Don't you think that's a bit too far?" Lu Han asked, rasing a brow at the younger man. 

"Okay, maybe I went too far but Tiffany is close to being worst than serial killers! It's as if Satan had Nine female versions!" Se Hun shrieked. 

"Nine female versions?" Yixing asked.

"Yes! She and her other Eight friends." Chan Yeol said, completely interested in the topic.

"H-Hey! I thought you were my friend! TaeYeon is not that bad!" Baekhyun defended. 

"Not that bad? Okay then." Chan Yeol pouted.

"Okay. Everybody calm down! Stop acting like five year-olds and girly teenagers, Se Hun stop shrieking, no one's gonna die! HongBin, calm down and stop making your eyes wide, it's not cute. And all of you, instead of acting immature, why don't you all just think of something better to help Ji Yeon out?!" Leo made a shocking out-burst, completely making everyone silent. 

"Okay, why don't you all just talk to Yifan and see what happens?" I asked, and they stared at me. "Noona, but I want to stay with you..." HongBin muttered.

"Not today, maybe next time. Please?" I told him as he stared at me, before nodding.

"Okay then. We'll see you soon. We want to help you. So please count on us. Whatever happens to you, we're all gonna take the blame." Kyungsoo spoke.

They all left and bid me good-byes.


ANONYMOUS POINT OF VIEW.

Who do they think they are, huh? Must tell this to the others before that noisy girl gets help.


 

(Your point of view)

I went to my room and wrote on my diary.

Diary Entry #3

Dear Diary, today, my little brother and his friends, came, along with Yifan's best friends.

I was so glad that they have came to help me. But knowing that they are Yifan's friends, I hesitated on telling them.

I still keep vomitting though, but now I guess, I know Tiffany's real personality and identity. 

I don't know if they said the truth, but I might as well just stick with it for awhile, till I believe

It's the truth. But oh well, I wonder how the "telling-Yifan's-parents" went. I'm sure they must've liked her.

Well, that's all.

Bye dear diary. - Ji Yeon ♡

I feel a bit better, I must go to sleep now I guess and wait for them to return, I might also ready myself for a few bruises here and there tomorrow.


AUTHOR'S NOTE; 

Hi there my lovelies ♥ I hope you like today's chapter, I'll be updating!

This chapter is dedicated to: _fs_abby

And congrats to clubcutness for guessing correctly! If you want to know what she guessed correctly, check her comment! 

Thank you for reading this chapter. See you all later.

Please comment so I can have inspiration to update more! Also, thank you all for giving me 40 and above subscribers! Hoping for 50, thank you all! ^^