Diary Entry #2

The Diary Of Kris Wu's Wife.

Diary Entry; #2

 


Dear Diary, today has been very horrible. I don't know what to do, I keep vomitting!

I asked Yifan what to do, but he'll always just answer with a nod or "That's nothing." 

I just sigh heavily at my room, I don't know who to ask, I can't ask Mom, she'll ask

Yifan what's wrong, and maybe Miss Tiffany might find out that way. I can't ask

Mrs. Wu, she'll suspect something to why I'm asking her instead of my own "husband",

Oh I know who to ask. I think I found answers. Bye dear Diary xx

 

With hope. - Ji Yeon xox ♥


I closed my diary as I stood up, grabbed the small book and hid it on my dresser and locked it.

I fixed my maid uniform and dusted my clothing. With a sigh, I stood up and walked over to the door and headed down-stairs to prepare breakfast, for us, or for them at least. I never really knew that pretending, or being his maid meant that I can't eat breakfast or lunch, and that I can't get out of my room unless needed so. 

What have I done to deserve this? Is this karma? No. I'm the one who was always ignored, avoided, picked-on, bullied, you name it, I felt it. I'm too young for this... is this what God wanted me to feel, because I asked what's Love? Is it? But this is wrong. I don't know anymore, will this go- I shook my head as thousands of questions flooded through my mind, I'm tired of this, I'm tired of that. I need a hug, but who would give me one? My mom and dad went to America. I needed release, I needed freedom. I'm broken, a piece of my heart needed comfort. Scratch that, I needed comfort. 

With a sigh, I made breakfast and woke them up. I shook them up once more and sighed, 

"Miss Hwang, Mr. Wu, please wake up." I shook them both lightly. Yifan groaned and snuggled against the pillow infront of him. I tried once more, and woke Tiffany up. 

"Good Morning Miss Hwang, breakfast is ready, can you kindly wake Mr. Wu up? He has work in Two hours." I smiled softly, before walking down stairs. I took out the plates and placed them on the table gently and picked up a few napkins and placed them on the table along with two knives and forks.

I walked over to the stove and placed the food, made some coffee and orange juice. 

 

 

Fast forward ▶10 minutes later...

They both came down, hand-to-hand, down the stairs, and sat down on their seats.

Yifan started eating but Tiffany was just staring at me. "Baobei, what's wrong?" Yifan asked Tiffany as he placed his hand on top of hers. "It's just that, Maid Lee never eats. I never see her eat." She stared at me with worried eyes. 

Yifan stared at me, Great... Just great. 

I just stared at the ground for two solid minutes until I finally found an answer. 

"O-Oh, don't w-worry about that, Miss Hwang! I eat on my room, s-so you don't see me of-often eat." I smiled. She answered with an 'Oh. I'm glad you eat. You're so skinny.' All I could do was smile. 

 

After they ate, I cleaned the table and put the dishes in the sink. 

Today, I noticed that Tiffany and Yifan were heading outside the door. 

"Sir Wu, w-where are you t-two going?" I asked and stuttered a bit. 

"We're going to my parents house, keep the house clean, understood?" He explained and I just nodded. "N-nae." And with that they left.

I cleaned the dishes, put them back in place and went upstairs to my bedroom.

I opened my laptop and went to google. I went to CreepyPasta.com and searched for stories about Jeff the Killer, BEN Drowned, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Slenderman, Jane the Killer, and Masky and Hoody. There wasn't much to do so might as well read about their stories. 

Four hours have passed and I nearly fell asleep reading about their stories. 

Suddenly, someone ringed the door bell.

I went down stairs and heard familiar voices, I opened the door to reveal...


 AUTHOR'S NOTE;

Cliff hanger! can you guess who's there? Can you? Can youuuuuu~? No. Okay.

Andddddddddd.... Happy Belated Birthday to my handsome and cute artwork that made me so happy and never left my bias list bc he's just so cute. Happy Belated Birthday my Handsome and Natural artwork, HongBin

Oh and yeah, I L U ALL. Ty for the wonderful comments. //gives you all hugs. And ty for 38 subscribers and 2 upvotes *throws confettis* *mental break down* *cries bc happy* thank you all, it means so much to me. Bc of your bootiful comments, I tried ny best to get well and update for you guys. 

 

I need comments for next chapter, pwease? ; w ; Tyy ♥

I love you all so mucchhhhhh. Bye, see you all next chapter. xox <33