Diary Entry #1

The Diary Of Kris Wu's Wife.

DIARY ENTRY #1.

 

 

 

Dear Diary, It's Ji Yeon Wu. My life has become horrible for the  past few months after I got married.

Purple and Blue bruises are visible on my skin, and it's all hurting me.

The worst thing is that i'm not fighting back... I don't know why.

Is this what love feels? It hurts, but at the same time I feel relieved to have someone by my side, but it hurts so much to know that my husband is secretly dating a girl named Tiffany Hwang behind our parent's back. I don't know why I'm not even doing anything to stop Him. I love him, or maybe I don't. It's complicated. I wanna pack my stuffs and open the front door and leave, but at the same time my heart is trying to stop me from opening the door. I love him, But... Does he feel the same?

It hurts to be the "one-sided love" in our relationship. I don't even know if he labels us 'Husband and Wife'. I'm sure, after 2, or 1 year(s), he'll file a divorce paper and run away with the girl he loves. And it hurts... 

I'm hearing noises again, they're doing 'it' again. And it hurts to know that I'll never be compared to her beauty and that I'll never be in that position she's in right now.

Well, that's it for today. Bye for now.

 

 

 

 

     XOXO - Frustrated and Hurt Ji Yeon ♡


I closed my diary and sighed, Will it be like this forever? 

I cried softly on my bed as I heard him groaning her name. "Do I r-really mean nothing to him?" I choked as I stared at the wedding ring. "This means nothing to him, r-right?" I muttered before falling into a deep slumber.

 

 The Next Day... (5:00AM in the morning.)

I got up and walked straight to the bathroom, 

As I reached the bathroom, I looked straight into the mirror and sighed.

I touched my bruises and whimpered. "Mm!" I whimpered softy as a tear fell from my left eye.

 

(FlashBack...)

A drunk Kris entered the living room while holding on the walls for support.

"Yifa- Kris! W-What happened to you?" I stared at him, my eyes showing full of worry.

"T-Tiffany, let's make love..." He croaked out. Tiffany? I felt a tear fell down to my cheek. 

I quickly wiped it and went to him. "Kris you're drunk! Let's get you cleaned." I held onto his shoulders as he hugged my waist. "Tiffany, let's make love first. Please?" He muttered. 

I cried softly, "N-No Kris. I'm not T-Tiffany. It's me J-Ji Y-Yeon..." I held his shoulders tightly as he stared at me, his eyes full of disgust and disbelief. 

"Get your hands off me, ." He said as he slapped my hand away. "Since you are here, let's have some fun. Shall we?" He pushed me as I landed on the marble floors. 

He stood up and went to the basement. I cried softly as he came back with hand-cuffs, a whip, a bat, and a blindfold. 

"Get up!" He yelled at me as I stood up with trembling hands. 

 

After that, I got blindfolded, and my hands were tied with ropes instead.

Then he started hurting me.

(End of FlashBack...)

I shook the memory off my head and continued doing what I was doing.

 

After finishing my morning routine, I went down stairs and started cooking breakfast.

As I finished, two figures appeared by the door way.

"Good Morning, Ji Yeon-ssi." Tiffany greeted me with a smile. I liked Tiffany actually, she's nice to me. 

Kris introduced me as his personal Maid, and I just had to tag along.

Tiffany doesn't know I'm his wife. But I'll roll with my role for now as long as she doesn't turn into a witch.

I bowed 90 degrees. "Good Morning Miss Hwang and Sir Wu." I greeted them. 

Kris just shrugged off, not caring about my Good Morning greet. 

 

 

3 hours later, Kris left for work and Tiffany stayed with me. I noticed that she had a ring on her right finger. 

With curiousity building inside me, I asked her the most dumbest question out of the blue.

"Miss Hwang, are you engaged?" I questioned and she nodded cheerfully.

"Oh my God, Yes! Kris proposed to me yesterday." She giggled. I dropped what I was holding and a 'thud' was heard. 

I almost cried, "R-Really? Congratulations, Miss Hwang!" I tried to sound cheerful as possible as my tears were threatening to fall. "Thank you very much, Ji Yeon-ssi!" She thanked me and questions ran into my mind.

"Ah~ N-No problem! You are very much welcome, M-Miss Hwang! Do you mind telling me when you two are getting married?" I question as I picked up the thing I dropped.

"Oh~! We're getting married next week!" She exclaimed as she clapped her hands.

"O-Oh. Does his parents know about this?" I asked her and she shook her head. "But he is planning to tell his parents soon!" She smiled cheerfully. 

I wonder how his parents are going to react.

FlashBack...

"Oh dear! Look at you, aren't you very pretty?" Kris' Mother pinched my cheeks. "Thank y-you." I blushed. "She's perfect for Kris." His father blurted as he smiled a bit.

"Kris," his mother spoke up. "Please don't date Tiffany, okay? Learn how to Love your-soon-to-wife. She is better than Tiffany. Tiffany acts sweet but she's a devil when you're not around. You know how much the Wu's dislike her. The whole family of the Wu's hate her. Please promise me." His Mother pleaded. "Okay Okay fine." He groaned and stood up.

(End of FlashBack...)

"I just hope you the best, Miss Hwang. His parents are very strict. I'm just warning you. Please be careful with your actions and decisions." I bowed and left.

(End of Chapter.)


 

 AUTHOR'S NOTE;

Hey everyone! This is the first chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed. Please comment, subscribe, and upvote! I do not like Silent readers, and if you have any questions, please feel free to tell me! I am open to anyone and I talk to all of you~

And today, I have revealed a character! And it's the one and only, Tiffany Hwang of Girls' Generation!

If you guys are wondering, I don't hate her or something. I am Tiffany and TaeYeon biased to make it clear~.

Please tell me what you think so I can improve it on the next chapter. I'm sorry if it's short. I'm trying my best.

I'm friendly to anyone~!

And please don't call me Author-nim. I'm not qualified enough to become one T_T 

Just call me by my name, TaeYeon >//<

Alrighty~ That's it for today! Love you all xoxo ♥