chapter 4

파라곤 Paragon/SM ENT ultimate girl group~Story Start
girlsday.jpg
FOUR
scroll for content ↓

The showcase finally finished and the girls hurried to the back, Mindae was exchanging a conversation with their maknae Mai..well Mio. They were both agreeing that Heechul wanted to put them all in hot water but both were thankful that they were able to survive the sharp-tongued diva. 

"He really wants to put us into trouble...."Mio sighed

"is he really serious about that?"Mirae commented like she couldn't believe that Heechul could do those things.

"well that's Heechul hyung for you" they heard a familiar voice approach them, The girls faced that direction and saw the MC's for the showcase, the voice came from sungmin he was followed by Heechul with a grin plastered on his face and a Kyuhyun,well he looked harmless for now. No EvilKyu plans for now.well he looked tired...

"Kyuhyun oppa~~~"Yeonmi cooed at the superjunior member

Kyuhyun eyes widen, Yeonmi only calls him oppa if she wanted something from him.
He faced the girl and willingly submit to her demands. He was that whipped...well he really thinks that Yeonmi is his dongsaeng.

"what does my dongsaeng want from oppa" he said mocking her fake aegyo tone awhile ago
Yeonmi grabbed her groupmates Mindae,Mija,Mai and Mirae with her and pushed them in front of her.

"Well oppa...you see after putting us into trouble awhile ago.."Yeonmi paused she walked towards Sungmin's direction and eventually moved to the main culprit Heechul.

"You should make it up...and treat us to..."she paused again and leaned in so that it was only their small group who could hear what she was about to say.

"sam.gyeop.sal"she finished and winked at Kyuhyun

"well i was only doing my job"Heechul said and flipped his hair "ask Kyuhyun to pay"

"op.pa"

"arasso arasso!!!"Kyuhyun finally give up he just couldn't resist the Mini Kyuhyun because HE knows what will possibly happen he's the original Kyuhyun afterall..
 

"You're simply whipped Kyu-oppa"Mija commented while laughing

"heechul-ah surely you'll be the good hyung and oppa to us right"Mija this time tried to use her charms agaisnt Heechul...the heeechul who was so difficult to sway.

Heechul simply refused to look at her.

"yah! kim heenim!"Mija said and charged towards Heechul who started running.

"wait for us!"Mai followed the 2 and ran after them. Mindae unconsciously dragged Kyuhyun along with her.

Sungmin looked at Mirae "let's go" he said with a smile, Mirae returned the smile and stood next to him they didn't run but walked so closely together their hands were brushing and yes they were doing it on purpose. 

Yeonmi was left alone and stunned...it was her idea to eat samgyupsal and she's left alone. Their manager arrived on cue.

"where are the rest of the girls?" She asked her tone normal for other people but it was something else for Yeonmi. The leader explained about the whole samgyupsal party she was about to appologize would a responsible leader do something like this? I guess hunger could do a lot of things.
But their manager suprised her she approached their other assistants and told them that they would bring all their stuff and ride their van and they could go first.

"we will have an afterparty this weekend!!"she added while dragging Yeonmi away with her

"kekeke i could use a drink"she said with a grin

"unnie i don't have someone like.." Yeonmi paused and remembered that Changmin and her were..

"ah..whatever i just want that good old cold beer running down my throat..ahh"

The others were already in the huge SUV waiting for Paragon's manager and leader. Mija and Heechul where seated at the back, Heechul was begging for forgiveness as Mija held his ear hardly and pinched them.Mio sat next to her and looked outside searching for her missing leader and manager. The seats infront of them were occupied by Mirae and Sungmin they were both comfortably holding hands..Mirae's head rested on top of Sungmin's shoulder.

"You should sleep you're probably tired"he whispered

"ani i'm fine"she said as she played with his bigger hand.

Mindae sat next to Mirae her phone in hand she was busy texting her brother Minseok, he was bugging her about her whereabouts because he wants to treat her with some other guys from exo.

 

I KNOW IT'S YOU. she replied

she knew that it was Suho texting he's the only guy in that group willing to feed just about anyone with that black platinum credit card of his...and well Xiumin never treats her


april fools

She rolled her eyes she knew that it was already her brother who texted that

"yah....where's unnie?"Mindae poked Kyuhyun and called his attention, he was on the driver seat currently sulking.

"Cho explain that ugly frown now" Mindae warned

"we're waiting for noona only...well yeonmi she..."

How could Cho Kyuhyun not sulk.

when someone decide to "kidnap" Yeonmi...this was one of those rare moments he could spend with her as a brother but someone was feeling like a genius and decided to ruin it. "let's just go"Kyuhyun said and started the car, Sooin their manager went inside the front seat.

There was no need for explaining because everyone knows who probably kidnap their leader. They were off towards the samgyeopsal restaurant.

Yeonmi and their manager Sooin were headed towards the parking lot, Sooin was walking ahead and the Paragon leader followed behind her when all of the sudden someone covered and pulled her towards a dark storage room. She tried to resist but her culprits grip was too strong, She closed her eyes and silently prayed that somebody would come save her. She just started achieving her dreams with her groupmates..was this really the end for her? No..she doesn't want it to end. No not yet. She was a strong girl but being dragged into a dark place didn't make her feel any better. Her tears fell down one by one even if she didn't want to cry.

When they arrived in the storage room, she felt her captor's grip soften and eventually pulled his hand covering away.

"Yeonmi..it's me" he said 


When she heard his voice she immediately recognized it. She ran towards him and hugged him. She should be angry at him for scaring her like this but her experience earlier made her think of many bad things. 

"uljima...don't cry i'm here"He said and pulled her closer.

"Chang- Changmin" She stuttered and burried her face in his embrace

It took awhile before she calmed down, She broke the hug and was about to go out of the dark room but Changmin stopped her.

"i'm sorry"He said

"why are you doing this?"she stopped walking and asked him

"Just hear me out Jebal...please"Changmin begged

"Speak"Yeonmi said as she remembered that night when Changmin almost jumped from the terrace in his apartment towards Paragon's terrace just to speak to her.

Changmin was thankful that the room was dark or she could've seen how vulnerable he is right now. He walked towards her direction and hugged her from the back. 

"don't leave me...please don't. can you hear it?"Changmin paused

Yeonmi wasn't sure but somehow she knew what he meant, she could almost feel his heart beating loudly behind her.

"my heart hurts..everytime i see your back.."

"it beats faster everytime i'm scared that you'll go away..."

"I love you so much i can't that i can't breathe.."He finally confessed, the truth was finally out no matter how many times SM tries to manipulate him the truth will always be there he only loves one woman in this world and that is her.He might risk losing her as a friend with what he said but he couldn't hide his feelings any longer.

Yeonmi could hear her own heart about to burst out of her chest...she could feel her tears falling down again and again. 

"even if you don't love me....just don't-"Changmin was caught off guard when he felt her cupped his face in the darkness.

"Changmin-ah...uljima"She whispered while wiping the tears he wasn't aware falling from his eyes.

"Yeon-"

"say it again..."

"i love you...i love you so much"

"again"

"saranghe...sarangheyo..neomu neomu-"

but he was shuted up again but this time with her lips brushing in his.

Yeonmi knew all this time...she knew it deep within her no matter how much she denies it to herself that he would always be Max of DBSK and she was just Son Yeonmi, a fan. 


She loves him too...with her everything.

When Changmin realized that she was kissing him, His tears fell and he pulled her closer, his hand was at the back of her head while she entagled her arms at his neck and tiptoed to melt into that kiss.

The first kiss was sweet and short but it meant a million of things. Changmin whispered at her lips "i wish i could see you right now"he said

"make me feel how much you love me"she whispered back and kissed him again. This time Changmin tried to kiss her with all he can and she responded back just the same. They couldn't see each other but they didn't need to because no matter what the circumstances maybe they love each other so much.

"Nado.me too..i love you"she paused

"So much"she added while they pulled away from the kiss.


They hurriedly got away from each other when they heard the door of the storage room opening.


"Changmin-ah? Yeonmi-ah?"a familiar dolphin voice said

"well well it looks like we disturbed something"Yoochun said in a teasing voice

"Changmin baby where have you been"Jaejoong ran towards Changmin and embraced his son

"what are you doing here...in this dark room?"Yunho asked innocently but they knew he was implying something.


"oppa!!" "appa"Yeonmi and Changmin said in Unison

"come on...Kyuhyun is being crazy right now because you stole her away from him"Yunho said and chuckled

"stole away?"Changmin asked


"not that way min...after making him agree to treat her to samgyupsal"

After hearing the word samgyupsal, Changmin quickly held Yeonmi's hand and dragged her.


"come on hyungs!!you're so slow let's eat!!"


good old Minfood never changes. Yeonmi was even tempted to ask him what he loves more her or food but she knew that Min and food had a special relationship she can never replace Minxfood always comes together.

The group of Heechul,Sungmin,Kyuhyun,Mindae,Mija,Mirae and Mio were happily eating their samgyupsal in an exclusive part of the restaurant only separated by a thin wall making them watch whatever they talk about.

"eat up maknae"Mindae said while she fed the maknae with samgyupsal wrapped in lettuce. Mio opened and ate the meat. Mirae is somewhat ignoring Sungmin because she was conscious about the fact that the restaurant was owned by her sister Chaerin's friend. Eyes were on her for sure...she's secretly hoping that they won't find anything that they'll report to her sister and get her to trouble.

"Mirae-ah...mirae"

Mirae nodded at Sungmin, merely nodded at him making him pout so cutely that she wasn't able to resist him.

"Sungmin oppa stop..."she said


"Stop what?"he asked


BEING SO DAMN FREAKING ADORABLE She said in her head...well she thought she said it in her head  but then the others were staring at her and Sungmin's cute pout was suddenly gone replaced by a smirk.

"did i say it out loud?"She asked

they all nodded at  the same time

"I never knew you like oppa that much"Sungmin

"whatever lee sungmin"She rolled her eyes at him and continue to eat her food silently and ignored him. and then again he was back to pestering her.

Kyuhyun observed everyone gobling down their food, he wasn't in the mood for eating. Unlike the two people that makes up their genius..evil genius trio he was the only one who didn't have the appetite of a whale. He could resist the sizzle of freshly cooked meat on the table top grill...freshly cooked and a premium cut. Through his frustration his eyes laid on a certain Mai who looked so much like someone....someone from his past.The past that he shared with no one except her. He drank his beer in one shot. 


"Kyuhyun oppa are you okay?"even her tone sounds just like hers.

Mio

He was going to get a refill but somebody pulled his glass away. He looked up and saw Mindae...with geniune unhappiness in her face. It was as if the expression in her face is telling him. Why are you being like this?

He felt okay in an instant...Kim Mindae had an effect on him like this.He calmed himself down, he grabbed his glass Mindae was resisting but he told him that he was sorry, he was just feeling thirsty.


"ya Mindae let the guy have his fill!"their manager said, Sooin was currently having a drinking contest with Heechul in which Mija was the referee between the two.

Mio handed Kyuhyun a can of coke that she didn't drink..although her mind is telling her otherwise, but deep within her she remembers it clearly..

Mio was directly drinking from the bottle, a glass wasn't enough. These were one of those of moments were she simply didn't care

"aren't you too young to be drinking?" someone asked her, a voice coming from her back

Mio rolled her eyes at the stranger and his nosyness "so? i'm thirsty"

She saw a can of coke pushed towards her, she faced him

"kyuhyun"

"mio"


Kyuhyun stared at Mai..."what are you waiting for...."it was Mindae who got the can and opened it and poured some for him in his glass. Mindae..strong mindae..but seeing Kyuhyun like this...she was aware that something was wrong. It involved their maknae...she knew Kyuhyun too well right now.

Heechul felt the air grew tense...and one again there he was to the rescue "OMO MIJA!"

"wae??!" Mija said one of her eyebrows raised

"what do you think of Royal Pirates' James?"

Mija suddenly dropped her chopsticks..she was dumbfounded

"ya! didn't you ask this already?"

"waeyo???it won't hurt come on oppa wants to know!!"Heechul said while wiggling his eyebrows

"i told you he is really talented.."

"uhuow

"what kind of answer do you want Kim heenim"

"well you know the usual.."

Both Heechul and Mija were standing up, 

"he's really really handsome and nice"Mija said as she was about to turn around so that they won't see that she was blushing, There was James staring at her with a grin plastered on his face. He was at the other part of the thin divider that was separating their tables. Mija quickly turned towards her group again and quickly took her seat once again, she was flustered. 

"Mija-ssi i never knew you think of me that way kekeke Heechul sunbae, Kyuhyun sunbae Sungmin Sunbae Mai Mirae Mindae Sooin noona hello"


"oh James-ssi my and our MIJA-ssi's handsome friend" Heechul said mocking Jame's tone from earlier just so that he could rubbed it in Mija's face

Mija shot him a death glare telling him "you're so dead later"

"James hello" Kyuhyun said his mood improved from awhile ago, Heechul hyung really knows how to save the most dire of situations

"Ryeowook has been bugging us that Royal Pirates should guest in Sukira" Sungmin said to the member of band

James chuckled "i'll go inform my manager"

"so where are you going mr. James with a guitar case strapped to your back" Sooin asked him

"ah...i've got practice for our comeback ah..."he paused and bowed

"mianhe i need to be on my way i just came here for late dinner on my own"

"yes yes please be careful on your way"Sooin said

"i will" with that James said his goodbyes and left. Mija's phone suddenly vibrated

kekeke

She knows that he can probably use this instance to forever.


"uwaa...unnie daebak"Mai commented

"that was fate definetely"Mirae teased their rapper

"guys...it was coincidence purely"Mija defended herself from non existent threats to her life

"knock it off you guys stop teasing her"Sungmin said

"but he's really hardworking "Mindae expressed her thoughts as she observed James awhile ago, she could tell.

"yes he is"Mija nodded and agreed

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"Heechul couldn't hold his laughter anymore

Mija shoot him an even deadlier glare, but the superjunior diva merely stuck out his tongue at her.

"ha- ha really mature hyung" snarky Kyuhyun strikes again with his sarcasm


"FOOOODDD" a dolphin voice said with a familiar eu kyang kyang laugh, of course comming from no other than Kim Junsu

"Su be careful you might trip"followed by Park Yoochun with his chunface proudly plastered on him and proving how greasy he is.

"but yunnie you have to eat...i like that pooh belly you have"

"joongie i'm a fat old man already"

"but Joongie loves him no matter what"

"YUNJAE JUST STAHP YOU'RE CHEESIER THAN CHEESE"Heechul whined and rolled his eyes

"Now you know how i feel"Changmin sighed, he was following behind his parents, the Paragon leader beside him.

Kyuhyun stood up and went behind them.

"well...you guys seem closer than the usual" Kyuhyun suspisciously eyed his two bestfriends like they were hiding something from all of them...well these moments aren't rare but them doing this willingly.

"my baby is a man finally!!!"Jaejoong squealed like a proud umma

"#stagemom #overdrammaticmom" Heechul said while smirking at the dong bang shin ki vocalist

"kim heenim!!!"

"baby calm down"Yunho tried to calm him down

"you guys really have no holding back or whatsoever..."Heechul commented


"well that's yunjae for you"Yoochun said, and everyone nodded agreeing with what he said

"guys,,,"Jaejoong pouted

"wait! what!??"Kyuhyun suddenly snapped

"that means you're the third wheel now"Sungmin teased his maknae making all of them laugh







 

Author's Note

wow that was almost 3000 words hehehe hey guys~ i updated again i hope you like it because i personally do i had to tone down ChangMi's kissing scene because when i read the original one it was too unappropriate as of the moment and i felt really kekekke shy about it XD well here's another chapter for you guys tell me what you think again TT i hope i gave everyone enough screen time if you're unhappy about anything just don't hesitate and tell me sometimes i get lost on what i have to write but i hope you guys are happy with my decisions so far for the story :D i guess that's it for now please do comment on what you think!


hehehe i can't resist i hope Sungmin and our Jaejoongie have a blast in the army together TT appa will follow soon and Junsu and chunnie they're leaving Changmin TTTTTT 

but i really think it would be a medium for them to have a talk and yes possibly a BIG chance for a reunion i know this is out of topic but do you know Jaejoong bought a huge building without cjes entertainment's knowledge? i personally think it's his gift for DBSK  maybe their own company because during everything i think he blames himself for the split and it's the least he could do right? and really that building is huge enough for an entertainment company i keep on praying and hoping it's what i think it is TTTTTT i keep on writing about DB5K in just about anywhere and it's tearing me up it's shaking me so much i need them together again i need so much like i need air to breathe TTTTT 

adorable sungmin is adorable