preview#7

파라곤 Paragon/SM ENT ultimate girl group~Story Start
 preview 7。
   
TnmV6KC.gif
   




"GET UP!!!RED ALERT!!! RED ALERT" Yeonmi woke up to the sound of banging, Changmin immediately faced the other direction.

"you're heavy yeonnie..."He said while blushing.

"ohh sorry min i-"she hurriedly got off him..she too was flustered.

Yeonmi opened the door and Changmin followed behind her.

"unnie!! oppa!! SM IS IN CHAOS NOW WE MUST GO!!!! NOW" the maknae said


Yeonmi immediately ran to the bathroom to bathe and change clothes, while Changmin went to his own apartment so that he could also shower and change as well. Is it really that bad? what kind of Chaos is SM in?

The girls rode their own van, even if Changmin wanted to shove Yeonmi in his car so that they could go to the company together, he knew he must not risk that. He was already in trouble, Yeonmi must be saved from it.

Their cars arriving together at the SM Building, but once they were about to turn right to go inside the building. They were immediately trapped into chaos.

Fans, not the real Cassiopean but JYJ and Homin only fans are protesting outside the company, they are clearly agaisnt the actions of the 5. They wanted them to separate. Changmin was growing angry,but he knew he must retain his patience for his own good. Fans flocked to his car, he was trapped. Some JYJ fans were throwing eggs at his car, it was going out of hand. Paragon's van however was able to safely get inside the company's gates. Yeonmi wanted to get out of the car but their Main Vocalist grabbed her shirt.

"unnie...don't risk it. security is coming for sure"The maknae told her, shaking her head.

"oh there they are finally! Changmin-oppa will be saved" Their rapper said while pointing to the security coming out from the building and making a baricade around Changmin's car so that he could come in.

Yeonmi knew that she should feel relieved, but deep inside she knew that there was still more trouble coming.

They went inside the building, Paragon went to their practice rooms. Yeonmi's thoughts were somewhere else she couldn't practice their song. Changmin was probably in the board room, the higher ups of the company. Suddenly her phone rang..she immediately received the call.

Yebeoseyo? 

Yeonmi...you must go to the boardroom they are asking for your presence, all leaders from the groups in SM are requested to be there.

Her manager hanged up, Yeonmi tried to straighten herself up.

"what's wrong unnie?"The main vocalist asked her, she placed her hand on the older's shoulder

"i need to go to the board room."Yeonmi told them..clutching her fists together.

"mwo? are you serious?"Their rapper asked, she almost dropped the mirror she was holding.

"are you okay unnie?" the youngest asked her. Yeonmi merely nodded and started to walk towards the door.

"is she-" the maknae was cut off, she was about to follow their eldest member

Her two members shook their heads together. "she'll be okay she's strong" the said. 

Changmin was growing angrier by the minute, he tried to compose himself. But he was too tempted to punch Kim Youngmin in the face. He was prying answers from Yunho. Yunho looked calm but Changmin knew that he was shaking on the inside.

"yunho-ssi...changmin-ssi we clearly stated that you guys could hang-out but never in the open, we didn't ban you from seeing them right?" Kim Youngmin said through the microphone.

"so...don't tell me you didn't break it off with your lover? I wonder how will it be for you when it comes out in the open" he added his tone clear with it's malice

Changmin was about to bolt up from his seat, Leeteuk was sitting next to him held the younger and stopped him from doing something he will regret forever. Chagmin looked at leeteuk, the Suju leader was shaking his head. Changmin gave him a look saying "but hyung! that bastard" Leeteuk gave him an appolgetic smile that says "i know...i know"

At that instant, the door opened revealing Yeonmi and Jessica. Taeyeon couldn't come because of TTS activites Jessica the 2nd oldest came in to represent SNSD. 

"oh...you are here"Kim Youngmin said eyeing the Paragon leader. 

"Take a seat beside Seulgi Yeonmi,Jessica you can seat beside Onew,Victoria and Suho"Lee Soo Man said directing Yeonmi to the empty seat beside the Red Velvet leader, Jessica went to the other side were Onew, Victoria and Suho was.

"so about the scandal...Yunho you are clearly going against our agreement, i'm afraid this will-"

"enough Youngmin" Lee Soo Man interrupted the current CEO.

"We are going to release an official statement after this meeting, We will tell the people that you guys were hanging out as friends, while Jaejoong incidentally fell on glass like what CJES released earlier,Yunho your secret is still safe..i know that you haven't seen them in years..Changmin probably but that isn't important now. I wish that you will sign with us but it seems obvious that you won't" Lee Soo Man said calmly while looking at the two dongbangshinki members

Yunho and Changmin exchanged glances, the other leaders weren't commenting just listening. They admired Sooman, this man could still think clearly despite the pressure.

It didn't occur to them, would they continue on in the company? when their contracts expire?

"WHAT? SOMEONE BOUGHT SM STOCKS...around 40% of the shares!" Kim Youngmin announced while clutching his phone.

That instant, the door opened revealing someone they didn't know. who were these group of women. But Changmin and Yunho, even Yeonmi recognized that face.

The fanclub leaders. This was Cassiopea.

"sir Youngmin as you know someone bought stocks in SM entertainment around 40% of the shares...check the news now to who owns 40% of SM entertainment." one of them said, she was wearing a really expensive outfit. Yeonmi recognized her as the auditor of cassiopea, the rich chaebol unnie who she met years ago who clearly didn't know where to burn her money..she spent it on being a Cassie instead and now...Yeonmi's eyes widened as she saw the article.

'so this is elite cassiopea' Yeonmi and Changmin thought

"Sir youngmin, we decided to do things on our own...you can no longer hold something agaisnt us when we are now older, richer and wiser, as the group who owns 40% of your company it's a wise idea that we will also attend to this meeting and by the way, Cassiopea is owned 20% by us, the remaining 20% falls under them, 4 % goes to Yunho,Changmin,Jaejoong,Yoochun and Junsu...oh if you think CJES entertainment is agaisnt this" one of them added

The fanclub president stepped up, " as the new owner of CJES entertainment..i renamed it to CASSIOPEA, my father handed out the company to me "

The shock was too much, Cassiopea is clearly not something you would mess with. Now Changmin understood why he called the Cassies the Elite Cassiopeans.



 
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
BREAKING NEWS:
40% of SM STOCKS BOUGHT,UNDER THE NAME CASSIOPEA ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY
Sept  15,2014 @ 5:00pm
dong-bang-shin-ki-dbsk-4772309-800-533.j
zdVJmyT.png
by allkpop
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
2299
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Another event has shocked the KPOP industry!

SEE ALSO: SM REVEALS PARAGON MEMBER:SON!



It is revealed that 40% of SM stocks were bought off the market today under the name Cassiopea. It is revealed that these were also members of TVXQ's fanclub. They are not ordinary fans, some of the owners of the Cassiopea Company is revealed to be an heiress of a major electronics corporation, one was the daughter of the owner of a major Broadcasting Network in Japan were she holds stocks in the company, One was the new CEO of hotels and restaurants chain popular in China, among a few others who were also professionals who hold high paying jobs, Cassiopea Company is not only owned by korean cassies but as well as the international Cassies.

TAGS
DBSK
JYJ
cassiopea company
sm stocks bought
 







 
a/n: HEOL? shocking right??? i told you this is a fanfic within a fanfic XD expect crazy events to occur.