preview#6

파라곤 Paragon/SM ENT ultimate girl group~Story Start
 preview 6。
   
TnmV6KC.gif
   



The hospital's emergency went into a mental breakdown for awhile, well..when they arrived on the emergency room. The nurses there were lucky enough to witness a reunion, the reunion of the 5 kings of KPOP. There was U-know Yunho the leader, carrying Hero Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun was walking infront of Xia Junsu who seemed like he was hiding his face, the maknae Max Changmin was following behind his hyungs, eating a peanut-flavored lolipop like one of those Banjun Dramas they had years ago.

The nurses and even doctor's there tried their best not to faint because of the feels, but some of the patients otherwise were..

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DONG BANGGG SHIN KI!!!!"

they screamed...and everyone screamed. Some people were crying, fanchanting...JYJ and Homin only fans arguing with some OT5 cassies, 'we told you so' they said. It was chaos, pure chaos. 

The security came in fast to supress the crowd, the doctors led the original DBSK members into a private room so that Jaejoong could be checked. Jaejoohg's wounds were cleaned, bandaged. The doctor got the glass shreds with his sterilized equipment, the other members stayed and watched their oldest member getting treated, Yunho was particularly on his bedside. The nurse...thankfully an old ajumma attached IV fluids into Jaejoong to regain his lost body fluids. 

The doctor instructed them that Jaejoong needs to be confined for diagnostic test, he also needed blood transfusion. Yunho knew he couldn't donate because he was not type A. Yoochun immediately volunteered because he was type O and he was led to the area were they would get his blood Junsu went with him. The doctor stayed with them while Changmin answer some questions related about how his hyung got the injury. But he didn't include why and how Jaejoong got injured. They were transferred to a private room, Yunho stayed beside the sleeping Jaejoong, he was holding Jaejoong's hand. His eyes never leaving the older. Changmin watched his 2 hyungs, his parents in DBSK. He saw that Yunho clearly loved Jaejoong, just like before. Appa always loved Eomma never stopped loving him, depsite all the hurt and betrayal he felt. He sighed, what would Yunho's reaction be if he knew that it was Jaejoong's own doing that led to his injury? Changmin told Yunho that he would be out for awhile, he still needed to take Yeonmi home. He got his hood up, it was quite pointless now. They all entered the hospital flashily, the heck they were Dong Bang Shin Ki after all. The headlines must be them now, there was still tomorrow to worry about....and SM. How will they explain when there was no explanation to do. He grew angry knowing that SM will probably try something...something agaisnt JYJ.

When he was walking in a corner..he received a message from Yeonmi

idiot why are you walking casually there revealing yourself..i'm outside the hospital in your car ppali run!!!


 As if on queue the fans came, Changmin ran..ran so fast to get away from them. He was able to lead them astray. He was catching his breath when he arrived on his car. Yeonmi was on the driver seat, while her manager was on the backseat massaging her temples, "damn hangover" she hissed

Yeonmi didn't know whether she should tell Changmin about the articles surfacing around the internet, She took a deep breath and shut her phone close. The drive to Yeonmi's manager's house was silent, Yeonmi's manager thank Changmin and warned Yeonmi not to do anything stupid, before she dragged herself out of Changmin's car.

Paragon and DBSK's apartment were on the same building, same floor..they were neighboors.Yeonmi followed or better yet was yet again dragged by Changmin, it was already an automatic gesture that Changmin and her does. Changmin holds her hand, or she holds his. They were on their floor when Changmin dragged her inside Paragon's apartment.

The maknae opened up, she was shocked to see Changmin and Yeonmi.."Changmin oppa?"

"unnie youre here!! did you read the arti..CHANGMIN OPPA??" The resident princess said while dropping her phone on the ground, the shock was too much.

"guys...please don't talk about it...can i rest here for awhile..i don't want to go back at my dorm..too many things has happened today..."He said already infront of Yeonmi's shared room with the Main Vocalist.

The Main vocalist came out of the kitchen "sure Changmin oppa..you're welcome here" she said while pushing Yeonmi and Changmin inside the room.

"So where are you sleeping unnie" The maknae asked

"i guess we are stuck in one room" The princess answered for her

"i'm really worried for all of them...i don't know how SM will take action on this matter"the main vocalist said while sighing

"but i'm really more worried...about Yeonmi unnie..if that rumor mill article comes out." The main vocalist said while exhanging glances with her other members.



"Min...you should go to your own room it's just next door" Yeonmi said she was lying next to Changmin, Changmin was resting his head on her shoulder.

"Min???"she asked looking at him, his eyes were closed but he was still awake.

"let me stay here with you Yeonmi...i'm so tired..i just want to be with you."He mumbled, but Yeonmi heard him loud and clear. She felt that she was slowly melting...her heartbeat was going faster..if only she knew that Changmin felt the same way. Changmin couldn't exactly figure out why he was doing this...maybe because he just wanted to..Yeonmi made him calm down...today was so crazy. He needed her.

Changmin drifted off to sleep, Yeonmi felt herself slowly drifting off as well. Changmin's hand unconciously sneaked into her waist, drawing her closer to him.

Changmin woke up first, he felt a great weight on top of his arm..he felt a presence on his chest, fluttering his eyes open. He saw her face..so close to him. She was still sleeping..why was she here? Was he still dreaming, but it didn't matter all he wanted to do now..was kiss..

"GET UP!!!RED ALERT!!! RED ALERT" Yeonmi woke up to the sound of banging, Changmin immediately faced the other direction.

"you're heavy yeonnie..."He said while blushing.

"ohh sorry min i-"she hurriedly got off him..she too was flustered.

Yeonmi opened the door and Changmin followed behind her.

"unnie!! oppa!! SM IS IN CHAOS NOW WE MUST GO!!!! NOW" the maknae said










 
a/n: oh noooo what would happen?? will Yeonmi get caught in this scandal too? would this in a way affect Paragon? what will happen now to Yunho Jaejoong Yoochun and Junsu will SM do something to ruin JYJ or take it to their advantage?? and more importantly what will happen to Yunjae now? will they get back together??