Chapter 1

파라곤 Paragon/SM ENT ultimate girl group~Story Start
girlsday.jpg
one
scroll for content ↓

She dragged her luggage,a little too hesitantly...after all, the decision to add her to the group at the last minute came at a suprise, she knew the "original" 4 members of Paragon, Yeonmi,Mija,Mai and Mirae, they knew her too..but she thinks that it wasn't to the extent that they'll accept her, She silently prayed that the group were briefed of her coming.She was on the floor of their apartment, every step she took, her nerves were getting to her.

"Mini Minseok!!! Mindae-yah" she heard a familiar voice calling her, she turned towards the direction and saw Yeonmi and Sooin unnie (the manager).

 

"Kim Mindae..why didn't you inform us" Sooin approched her, stomping her feet along the way.

 

That was it, she was right...even the manager hated her.

 

Her shoulders slumped, she bowed her head in shame. "im-"

 

"yah!! that's not it pabo...we were so worried about you, you're my member and every one of you is important..."Yeonmi scolded her.

She wanted to cry, she ran towards Yeonmi, and attacked the leader into a bear hug.

"yeonmi unnie..i really thought i wasn't welcome i really thought you were going to hate me i'm sorry im so sorry"Mindae appologized again and again

"yah...you're such an idiot sometimes..." Yeonmi said while patting their crying member

When Mindae calmed down, they walked towards their apartment door, Yeonmi eyes were straight ahead, avoiding the "neighbor's" door.

They went inside the apartment, they were welcomed by 3 worried faces.

"Thank goodness you're safe" Mija sighed while hugging Mindae, they knew each other because both of them had the same birthday December 3,1990. Now it felt like fate brought them together to be on the same group.

"You're my room mate from now on"Mai said, while approaching the older girl's luggage.

"Mai i think everyone is hungry let's go eat first the food is waiting"Mirae said, she felt a little uncomfortable about the idea of having a new member when they were about to debut now, it was in her nature...she was faithful. She hated the idea, it felt like a threat to her beliefs...but she didn't neccesarily hate Mindae...through time...she will accept the idea, from now on Mindae too was a part of Paragon.

The maknae, Mai approached Mindae and entagled their arms together, leading her towards their dinner table,were a feast awaited them.

They settled themselves,their manager stood up.

"alright girls...from tomorrow onwards your lives will change...you will be known in the world as Paragon. I congratulate every single one of you for working hard....i also welcome Mindae into our family, i hope you girls will really treat each other like a family, their will always be conflicts but i hope you guys will stick together...don't leave anyone behind, it has always been a mistake by a lot of groups"Sooin paused while staring at the wall separating them from their neighbor. TVXQ's apartment.

Sooin raised her glass and the other girls followed.


"to Paragon!"

The members were watching a funny movie together, Sooin was rolling on the floor laughing, Mirae decided to finally have a conversation with their new member Mindae,in order to get to know the older member. Mija and Mai sitted next to each other, Mai was engrossed in the movie, the older Mija however was engrossed somewhere else, her phone in hand...

James:congratulations Mija <3 you're going to debut really soon
Mija:thank you James, what's up with the hearts lol
James: but but but
Mija:but but buttcheeks
James:oh youuuu

"Mija unnie stop laughing so hard i cant concentrate on the movie"Mai complained, a huge frown displayed on her face.


"ne unnie you're giggling while texting i wonder whose that"Mirae teased the older girl

"YAH NO DATING I SWEAR I WILL SHAVE OFF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR HEADS"Their manager bolted up from her seat and glared at the girls, the girls just laughed at her. Oblivious to them,one of their members quietly sneak out towards the terrace of their apartment. She stared blankly at the cars passing by.


"Yeonmi..."she heard a voice calling out to her, she wanted to avoid like the plague.

She tried her best to ignore him, she continued to stare at the cars outside, but her heart felt like it was going to jump out of her chest.

"SON YEONMI IF YOURE GOING TO IGNORE ME IM GOING TO JUMP TOWARDS YOU FROM WAY OVER HERE"

She continued to ignore him, he wasn't really serious she believed. But when she heard little noises, she looked up immediately.

"SHIM GO DOWN!! ARE YOU CRAZY!!!" Yeonmi ran towards the corner of their terrace, towards Changmin who was about to stand at the edge of their terrace.


"hear me out just please..."Changmin begged her, his expression serious.

"fine! lets talk tomorrow right after our showcase. go down from there you idiot!!"Yeonmi screamed at him.

"promise it!"Changmin screamed back

"I PROMISE..."


When Changmin calmed down from his fit, Yeonmi immediately went back inside. She tried her best to wear a poker face. But she's not okay..she's never okay.


"unnie...where have you been"Mirae asked their leader

"Oh..i was just..i'm thinking of writing a new song,,,"

"that fast!!"Mai said, surprised.


"Mirae i hope you could help me with the melody,,,"Yeonmi asked their main vocalist

"sure unnie..i'll be right over the piano while you write the song..."Mirae nodded her head

"hmmm it would be nice if you collaborate with an artist"Mija suggested, her thoughts lead somewhere from Royal Pirates to even DBSK

"Bumkey oppa!"Mindae said suddenly

They all stared at her and smiled. "BEST IDEA EVER!" 

A track collaborated with Bumkey will always be succesful, it has always been known.


"guys...you are all awesome...but please let's all rest we have a long day tomorrow...it's your showcase afterall a few days from now..everyone sleep...now...JIGEUM."Sooin said, eyeing every single one of them.


The girls all said their goodnights, Mija and Mirae went to their shared room, the spare room were they made as a music room was emptied out replaced by Mai and Mindae's belongings, that was their room from now on. Yeonmi and Sooin also went to theirs.


As the rest of them fell asleep, Yeonmi stayed up and sat at her desk...pen and paper on hand.

She knew she had to get up early, but before anything else...she has to let out her feelings...what she felt....


"Victoria and Changmin has to be lovers" She remembered Kim Youngmin's words, she has no idea why it hurt so much...why it stinged so much inside.

She stared one last time at the wall separating her room from Changmin's room, next door.She knew it was his room, He has been in TVXQ's dorm a couple of times as much as Changmin was in her room.

She didn't notice a tear trickling down her face,...she grabbed her pen and began to scribble out some words straight from her heart..."For the new album" she said


but deep inside she knew that this was for him.

I never had a chance to say that
I miss you, that I miss you
hangsang yeope isseul georan
chakgage ppajyeo itdeon nande

I never had a chance to say that

I miss you, that I miss you
I thought that you would
always be by my side 

ije dareun namja pum ane sarang batgo itgo
dajeonghan geu moseubeuro nal michige hago
huhoehan mankeum gaseumeun jjijeojil geot gatgo
gamanhi seo inneun naega neomu hwaga nago

But you’re in another man’s arms, being loved

That affectionate image drives me crazy
It feels like my heart will rip as much as I regret
I’m so mad at myself for just standing here

haengbokhajima jeoldaero haengbokhajima

nareul tteonabeorimyeonseo
Don’t you dare crack a smile
haengbokhajima jeoldaero haengbokhajima
amugeotdo byeonhaji anheul georan
geojitmal gateun mareun pillyo eobseo

Don’t be happy, don’t ever be happy

You have left me so
don’t you dare crack a smile
Don’t be happy, don’t ever be happy
I don’t need to hear the
lies that nothing will change

I never had a chance to say that
I love you, that I love you
inneun jajonsim da beorigo ireoke bilgo inneun nande

I never had a chance to say that

I love you, that I love you
I threw away all of my pride and am begging you

ije dareun yeoja pum ane sarang batgo itgo
dajeonghan geu moseubeuro nal michige hago
huhoehan mankeum gaseumeun jjijeojil geot gatgo
gamanhi seo inneun naega neomu hwaga nago

But you’re in another girl’s arms, being loved

That affectionate image drives me crazy
It feels like my heart will rip as much as I regret
I’m so mad at myself for just standing here

haengbokhajima jeoldaero haengbokhajima
nareul tteonabeorimyeonseo
Don’t you dare crack a smile
haengbokhajima jeoldaero haengbokhajima
amu geotdo byeonhaji anheul georan
geojitmal gateun mareun pillyo eobseo

Don’t be happy, don’t ever be happy

You have left me so
don’t you dare crack a smile
Don’t be happy, don’t ever be happy
I don’t need to hear
the lies that nothing will change

naega neoege jeil chinhan
chinguran mareun jibeo chiwo
mwoga geureoke duryeowoseo soljikhaji mot hangeoni
 Just think about the times
 that only you and I know
How can you throw it away
 jebal tteonagaji ma

Don’t say that I’m your best friend
What are you so scared of
that you can’t be honest?
Just think about the times
that only you and I know
How can you throw it away
Please don’t leave me

haengbokhajima jeoldaero haengbokhajima
nareul tteonabeorimyeonseo
Don’t you dare crack a smile
haengbokhajima jeoldaero haengbokhajima
amugeotdo byeonhaji anheul georan
geojitmal gateun mareun pillyo eobseo

Don’t be happy, don’t ever be happy

You have left me so
don’t you dare crack a smile
Don’t be happy, don’t ever be happy
I don’t need to hear
the lies that nothing will change

haengbokhajima jeoldaero haengbokhajima

nareul tteonabeorimyeonseo
Don’t you dare crack a smile
haengbokhajima  Oh no no no
amugeotdo byeonhaji anheul georan
geojitmal gateun mareun  pillyo eobseo

Don’t be happy, don’t ever be happy
You have left me so
don’t you dare crack a smile
Don’t be happy,Oh no no no
I don’t need to hear
the lies that nothing will change


Yeonmi received a text message from Mija, telling her to sneak out from her room quietly.

She walked towards their living room, her members were fully dressed.


Mindae was grinning "i told bumkey oppa that we are working on anew song asap...he said he's on their studio and we could work on it now"

"i have a tune in my head already unnie!"Mirae said while giving the leader a victory sign.

"the only thing we need are the lyrics!"Mai said while smiling at her unnies

"actually..." Yeonmi raised the paper with the lyrics to her new song,

The girls tried to best not to laugh so hard, they were so excited to make a new track as 5.


"oppa is giving us a ride,,,kaja"Mindae told them, and they all left towards Bumkey's car waiting for them downstairs.


When they were settled in Bumkey's car they greeted the sunbae while Mindae introduced each and single one of them towards the elder musician.

The girls engaged into a light conversation with Bumkey to break the ice, questions like where you  came from and how long were you trained in SM. But out of curiousity Bumkey asked Yeonmi what she wrote in a span of couple of few minutes....

"this is a very.."Bumkey felt the emotions she was trying to portray in her song, he has done it a couple of times too.

"Dont be Happy sounds like a nice title right?"Bumkey suggested

The other members took turns reading Yeonmi's composition they all agreed at their sunbae's suggestion. they felt what she was trying to say too...any other person could've felt the same way as what the song wanted to say.


The girls went to Bumkey's studio and worked hard for their new track as 5, as originally planned the showcase would only be the 4 of them,...but they felt a little rebellious after all...Cassie Entertainment the new bosses of SM gave them a little freedom they felt like SM won't have the power to stop anymore. Artistic Freedom.

They worked late while Mirae,Yeonmi and Bumkey work on the song, Mai and Mija decided to work on the choreography...so they could present the song in their upcomming showcase.


They all forget about a certain Sooin,,who was probably going to rage once she finds out Paragon's plan.

 

Author's Note

was the first chapter okay? i hope it's not so short ^^ finally the story starts!!! <3 so the upcomming events for paragon will be as follows

Showcase
Debut Stage
Sukira guesting with newly reunited DBSK (TTTTTT sorry this chapter might probably be really emotional for me)
Super Show 6 guesting
Fanmeetings
SM Town Seoul
Goodbye Stage


i have more plans for Paragon some individual plans for members too kekeke if you have any suggestions don't hesitate to tell me ^^