000

Marrying Mr. Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Siwon stood handsomely behind them, gentle eyes trained on Sungmin and Sungmin alone.

"Hangeng's already inside and your father's looking for you both" he said, taking large steps toward the two brothers.

Sungmin looked up his childhood friend and smiled, Siwon has always been in his side and the man knows almost everything about him, as well as his problem at hand. "Thanks for coming here Siwon, you really know where to find me" he giggled and stood up, fixing himself thoroughly. He needs to be perfect for later.

Heechul was already up and watching Siwon's face, how his eyes twinkles and the smiles on his lips widens at Sungmin. It was pretty obvious that the man was in love, was forever in love to his younger brother. He walked ahead and sighed, good thing Sungmin was naive enough for this things and for him Siwon's just a friend. He will always stay as a friend.

"I'll be going ahead, Siwon please take care of my brother and deliver him inside in one pretty piece" he reminded the handsome man before walking inside the party hall and disappearing in the sea of people.

Sungmin smiled and looked at Siwon, "Let's go in now? It's getting cold here"

Siwon immediately took of his coat and placed it on top of Sungmin's own. "Let's hurry then, you don't wanna look sick when they call you onstage" he joked and pulled Sungmin's hand.

Running back together, the two friends' decided that things will turn out fine as long as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter