000

Marrying Mr. Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So you're hiding here"

Sungmin jumped off his seat and met eye to eye with his intruder. He pouted once seeing who it was, relief calming his fast beating heart.

"Hyung! You almost killed me! Wha if I died of a heart attack?" he returned to his seat and stared at the dark sky.

He hear his footsteps now and Sungmin didn't take action when that person sat beside him.

Silence.

 

It was a comfortable silence.

 

"Heechul hyung, do you think I'll be happy once I marry Hangeng?" he asked, not turning to his older brother.

Kim Heechul was his half brother, he was his father's son from an affair before his mother. They were incredibly close even with that dark secret of their family. They love each other like they came from one womb. That's what he thought.

"Happy? Have you heard of someone being forced to try bungee jumping? He didn't want to do it but his friends were all teasing him, so he jumped, it was frightening but falling down felt great, he thought everything was fine until the rope holding him breaks and he falls down the water, regretting everything" the pretty older man said, smiling at his younger brother. "You're like that man Sungmin, you may think it's good and you'll get better but in the end, you will come to regretting it"

Sungmin bowed his head, he understand what the older was saying, but he couldn't fully agree. "I have to do it for father, for the company, for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter