My wedding dress

Unexpected Love

Park Shin Hye's POV:

Today was the day I was going to choose my wedding dress. Even though it's not a real wedding, picking my wedding dress, it's definitely a special moment. I didn't want Mr. and Mrs. Lee to pay the price of the dress I was going to choose. But finally, they said it's their responsability cause they're the ones who got me in all of this. I was picking what to wear when someone suddenly got in the room.

"Can I come in?" It was Mrs. Lee's voice.

"Of course." I let her in.

"Can't find anything to wear?" I shook my head.

"Well, young girls like you always do that... But you, shin hye, you shouldn't do that... You know why? Because you're beautiful, really beautiful. Anything from all those clothes should fit you. My son is a really lucky guy. If he doesn't fall in love with that beauty, he's not human. As a woman, I fell in love with you..." she continued.

"Mrs. Lee... That means a lot to me, but... can you please, umm, help me?" I asked her shyly.

"Of course, darling..." she accepted.

She searched my closet and found a yellow and white dress.

"That should be perfect." she said, holding the dress.

"It is. But, isn't it too short?" I asked her shyly again.

"It doesn't matter, shin hye... You have to look good in front of your future husband, right?"

"Y-yes, I guess..."

She smiled then walked out of the door, leaving me alone with the dress next to me. I had no choice but to wear it, I didn't want to make her sad. But there was something I couldn't understand. Why is Mrs. Lee so good to me, and why does she want me to marry Min Ho that bad and that fast?

I wore the dress but I couldn't zip it from behind. I went downstairs to see if Mrs. Lee was still there.

"Mrs. Lee! Are you here?" I said, in a loud voice.

"Are you perhaps looking for my mother?" someone said. I turned around to see who it was, and, it was Min Ho... AGAIN.

"Y-yes..." I stuttered.

"Why? Is there something wrong? Did you lose your teddy bear?" he moked me. I was full of rage. I wanted to take a sword and kill him. But, I calmed myself down and said:

"Is there anybody other than YOU in this house?" I asked him. He didn't answer me. Instead, he took a step further and zipped my dress. After a moment of silence, he said:

"I'm afraid there's not."

"How dare you-" I told him, but he interrupted me by saying:

"If it were my brother, you would've been happy, right? You would've thanked him and smiled at him. Aren't I right?" he said then walked away without saying another word. Somehow, he was right...

Wedding shop,

We all got in the shop. There were so many white dresses in the shop that it felt like it was snowing. Mrs. Lee was so excited that she started telling everyone in the shop that it was her son's wedding. Everybody in the shop knew her, Mr. lee, Min Ho, Yong Hwa... But nobody knew me. I decided to act a little bit mature. so I started searching the shop's racks. Yong Hwa picked a dress and gave it to me.

"Wear this. I'm sure it would fit you perfectly."

"Thanks." I said. I got in the dressing room. and wore my dress. When I got out, everybody was staring at me with wide eyes.

"Darling, you look..." Mrs. Lee tried to say.

"Beautiful." Mr. Lee continued.

"I told you it would fit you perfectly." Yong Hwa said. I smiled at him. Min Ho didn't say anything... he was just standing there, staring at me and the dress.

"We're going to leave the two of you alone." Mrs. Lee said then signaled to all of the others to go out.

There was a sudden moment of silence, then Min Ho spoke up:

"My brother chose that dress, right?" he asked me.

"Why do you care? Why are you always mean to Oppa?"

"Oppa?" He said then laughed.

"What? There's nothing funny about that... in fact, you should be the one laughing over yourself. Why did you lie to me about your brother? You said he had a girlfriend..." Then suddenly, out of nothing,

he hugged me.

"You-" I tried to say.

"If the shop keepers see us fighting like this, they're going to get more curious." he interrupted me.

"So, you wanted to know why I lied to you about my brother? I did, actually, because he's  the one that gets all the attention all the time. By attention, I mean from the girls..."

"Oh... I see." I broke the hug and continued: "Maybe it's because he's more mature than you."

"Mature? Don't believe that... Don't you think I'm mature?"

"No, not actually..."

"Then, if I kissed you now, wouldn't I be mature?"

"Don't do it!" I warned him, trying to get away from him.

"Calm down, I was just joking!" He said, as he paid the dress's price and we got out of the shop.