Not So Fast

Unexpected Love

Lee Min Ho's POV:

She kissed me, yes she did... It wasn't a true kiss, but at least she did kiss me.

"I like you Lee Min Ho, I do." she said. No, it can't be true. She doesn't like me, and I'm going to kill myself right now.

"Stop!" she screamed then pulled me until I fell on the top of her. She immediatly pushed me aside, stood and said:

"What were you thinking about?" she was clearly really pissed.

"You." I simply said.

"What about me? You were trying to suicide from the top of this building! What does this have to do with me?" she was crying.

"Why did you tell me you like me?"

"So you wouldn't jump off and ruin your and our lives!"

"Why did you think I wouldn't have jumped after telling me you like me?" He asked me.

"Well, you have a good heart, a-and...you wouldn't let yourself die in front of someone who likes you!..."

"So you don't like me for real..." I said. She didn't answer, she just stood there looking at me with guilt in her eyes.

"That's what I thought." I continued, then walked away.

Park Shin Hye's POV:

Well, he walked away. He was right, I didn't like him for real. I love Yong Hwa and it's never going to change... It's true we did fight earlier, but that's not going to stop me from loving him. I took the necklace I was wearing and threw it from the top of the building.

'Get lost, Min Ho.' I thought.

I returned to the hotel room, and hopefully nobody was in there. I suddenly saw a letter on my bed, at first, I thought it was from Min Ho, but no, it was from Jessica:

Dear Shin hye,

Look at you... You're married to a really handsome guy, and I feel like you're only doing it for money. Well, he truly likes you. I don't know if I have to believe what he does, but I know that I don't want to. Just go live your life with Yong Hwa, and leave us alone. I like MinHo, I do... At least I'm not doing this for money like you! Yong Hwa is rich too, why don't you marry him instead? Just leave me and Min Ho alone! You're hurting him even more than you think. Just stop...

Jessica

I was speechless. Why would she want to write a letter like that? I wasn't in the mood to care about this letter, so i threw it in the garbage. I turned the TV on and put anything that was on. I suddenly stopped when I saw a movie about a girl probably confessing her feelings to her crush:

"I love you, please don't leave me!"

"I'm sorry, but there's someone else who likes you and I know it. You're hurting his feelings and you don't even know it. I know that there's a part in you, even if it's a small one, that likes him, not me... So stop trying to love me even more because I'm going to hurt your feelings. Try to love him even for once, for me..." he replied.

The girl was clearly heart broken. But there was just something in what the boy said that got into me, or reminded me of something. Then, I got Jessica's letter from the garbage, and read the words... You're hurting him even more than you think. You're hurting him even more than you think. You're hurting him even more than you think. I kept thinking and thinking until I fainted, on my bed.

The next morning,

I woke up, to find out that nobody was in the room. I wore my clothes, and went outside. I went near the reception, and there I saw three persons surrounding me. Jessica talking to the receptionist, Yong Hwa relaxing on a sofa and Min Ho ordering a cup of coffee. Who should I confront first?