GoodBye

Unexpected Love

Park Shin Hye's POV:

I have decided to confront Min Ho since he has a good heart and would listen to me:

"Min Ho, please take me back to Korea!" he didn't answer me.

"Min Ho!" he still didn't answer me.

"Answer already!" I screamed.

"Well, you can go by yourself... Why do you want me to go with you?"

"I am actually..."

"Scared of riding a plane by yourself? You're such a baby..."

"Whatever." I tried to sound okay, but I wasn't. And well, since Min Ho doesn't want to go with me, I have decided to talk to Yong Hwa this time. I know he still likes me, even though we fought yesterday.

"Yong hwa, will you come with me back to Korea?" he didn't reply.

"Why isn't anybody answering me today? What did I do wrong? Well, maybe I did something wrong but please forgive me!" I cried. He laughed then said:

"Fine, I'll go with you to Korea, but only if you kiss my right cheek." I blushed, and I did kiss his right cheek.

Lee Min Ho's POV:

She kissed him, on his cheek. It's not a big deal in general, but it's a big deal for me. Even if she talks to him, it is a big deal for me.

"Don't bother look at them, you're hurting yourself."

"Oh my god, you startled me!" It was Jessica.

"Why are you even marrying her if she likes your brother?"

"Well, it's an arranged marriage."

"And you really do like her..." I nodded. She's starting to understand this.

"I see... Well, I can make you forget about her, and at the same time, maybe you could make her jealous." she said then walked away. I was confused. What am i clearly supposed to?

Park Shin Hye's POV:

I was in my room waiting for Yong Hwa to come in and tell me when the flight is going to be. After five minutes of waiting, he finally came in.

"The flight is going to be at 9:00 pm tonight. Since the airport is far away from here, we're going to drive right now. Say your goodbyes." he announced. I nodded then he left the room. I didn't want to say goodbye to Min Ho face to face so I wrote him a letter, and put it on his bed.

I followed Yong Hwa out of the room, and we drove to the airport. We arrived there and got in the plane.

There were 5 minutes for the plane to fly, and suddenly I remembered something.

"What if Min Ho tries to kill himself again?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm so stupid Yong Hwa, I am." And the plane flew, never coming back EVER.

Auhor's message:

Sorry if this chapter is too short :( I wanted to make it up to you guys so I made a surprise POLL :D

I'm going to ask you which one is my favourite subject at school, and behind each answer, there's a hidden continue to the story! I'm not going to tell you what's hidden behind each subject, but... it's an easy way to decide what you want the next chapter to be about! Please vote >< I will tell you my favourite subject in the next chapter: (sorry I spelled Geography wrong :P)