Chapter 2

Going Unnoticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jessica's shoulders slump at the revelation.






 

"Okay....next?"






 

Taeyeon nods briefly, her face contemplating as she thinks of the next aspect.






 

"She has to..." Taeyeon pauses, glancing at Jessica before continuing. "She has to be playful, someone who'd be fun to be around."






 

"Oh..."






 

*****






 

Playful? Jessica is playful. Very playful. Or at least, that's what she thinks.






 

If you count slapping, kicking and screaming to be playful. Then yup, Jessica is playful.






 

But right now, Taeyeon doesn't seem to think so, as she's a little too preoccupied.






 

With Yoona.






 

Movie night with the girls was always something jessica treasured, not just because it was such a rare occurrence, but because she would always manage to get a seat beside Taeyeon.






 

She sees Taeyeon's left currently unoccupied, Yoona sitting at her right, and Jessica dashes to get that last seat.






 

But a blur of rainbow colors flashes before her, and suddenly the seat next to Taeyeon is taken. Jessica glares at the one who has taken her rightful spot next to the leader.






 

"Oh hi, Sica." Sunny says brightly at seeing Jessica above her, but there's a hint of tease in her words. "Need something?"






 

"I think you know what I need, Sunny bunny." Jessica says, smiling sweetly, but her voice is laced with venom. She motions with her hand for Sunny to move over, but Sunny feigns innocence.






 

"What do you mean?" The shorter girl asks, tilting her head to the side with a pout.






 

Gross.






 

Jessica could never stand her aegyo. And so she gives her that look that says move or I'll murder you and everyone you love.






 

Speaking figuratively, of course.






 

But Sunny gets the point and raises her hands in surrender, "Fine!" She arises from her seat, "Happy?"






 

Jessica gives a sweet smile, taking a seat next to Taeyeon. She scoots close to the point where their thighs are pressed against one another, and she sighs at the feeling.






 

Taeyeon, who was seemingly oblivious to the whole ordeal with Sunny turns to Jessica with a smile. That smile that Jessica lives for. And she can't help but get a little fidgety under it.






 

"Oh, hi Sica."






 

"Hi Taeyeon."






 

That's usually how their conversations (if that even counts as a convo) would go, some short, two or three words. Hi or bye. But Jessica wouldn't trade it for anything in the world, except for maybe perhaps, Taeyeon herself, and longer conversations. But she's not complaining.






 

Sometimes they would be longer, though. Saying things like how was your day? Or did you eat anything yet? And Jessica cherishes those little moments.






 

Jessica curses how they have so little to talk about, mostly being because she's too shy to ask about Taeyeon's interests directly. She wishes she could be like the other members who are able to talk to Taeyeon and converse with her so easily.






 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter