The End

How hard can it be?

The first month living together was good, Luhan helped Sehun with school work and Sehun helped Luhan talk to more people and to not be shy anymore. They spend the weekends talking and having a good time, going out to dinner on Friday because they have the money. Sehun got a job in the bubble tea shop and can now get free bubble tea, Luhan still had his job at the music store and the rent had dropped for some unknown reason so they had money to spare. Luhan stopped going out partying and was honestly shocked when he met Sehun’s friend Zitao as he had brought Yifan with him and Yifan had commented on not seeing Luhan at the club anymore.

Luhan still liked Sehun; he was actually in love with him now. Sehun didn’t see the cute guy anymore, or just didn’t notice him, but he was unsure as to why. Everything was going great. It wasn’t until Sehun met with an old friend, Lee Donghae, that he realised something which he knew would ruin any type of friendship he had formed with Luhan.

“So I saw the cute guy you used to fan-boy over.” Donghae had said casually sipping his coffee. Together they were sitting in a café in the shopping mall while shopping for new clothes. Sehun spat out the mouthful of coffee, looking at Donghae with his eyes wide and mouth parted. “Ew, close your mouth you’re dripping coffee everywhere.”

“You…you saw the cute guy?!” Sehun asked after he got over the shock and had cleaned the coffee from his face. He could see the waitress coming over with some tissue to clean up but Sehun paid her no attention, focusing only on his friend. “Where?”

“In the music shop by the park. I passed it on the way here but I forgot I saw him until just now.” Donghae laughed at his friend who was now opening and closing his mouth like a fish. “Why are you giving me that look?”

Sehun glared at Donghae, clenching his jaw. He stood and got his bags gesturing for Donghae to do the same Sehun felt determined. He was going to go into that music shop and talk to the cute guy. “Take me to the cute guy.”

“Only, if you say please.” Donghae teased his dongsaeng while walking out the café towards the park.

“Take me to the cute guy. Please.” Sehun said sarcastically before pushing Donghae to go faster all while complaining about how Donghae should have told him before.

When they got to the park, Donghae lead Sehun over to the shop window where he could see the back of a small boys head. Sehun stared through the window shocked. It’s actually him, he’s here. Sehun’s heart stopped, his stomach filled with butterflies and his legs felt like jelly. It has been almost two months since Sehun had seen the cute guy and the feelings had not gone away, even if there was someone else in his life that could have taken the role of Sehun’s love. Sehun had gone into a zone, thinking of all the possible outcomes of the meeting he is just about to have with the mysterious cute guy.

Donghae sighed as he watched his friend stare off into the distance with a goofy smile on his face. Donghae knew that it was a big deal for Sehun having liked this guy for ages just never being brave enough to go and talk to him, or even find out what he looks like but still the back of this kids head was recognisable to all of Sehun’s friends, Donghae included. Slowly Donghae pushed Sehun through the door of the shop and towards the counter where the ‘cute guy’ was reading manga. Sehun hadn’t noticed that he was standing in front of the guy he liked, it wasn’t until Donghae kicked his on the way out did Sehun snap out of his trance.

How did I get here? I thought I was ou- oh my god he’s right there. Sehun looked around confused before his eyes landed on the back of a petite boy behind the counter. Sehun took a deep breath before stepping up to the counter.

Luhan’s day was dragging; no-one was coming into the shop and when they did it was one of Chanyeol’s many friends, meaning they just went into the back to talk to Chanyeol not stay around talking to him. Baekhyun did come in a while ago and he spoke to Luhan for about half an hour before disappearing into the backroom never to be seen again. To be honest, Luhan was bored.

Due to his boredom he didn’t notice the door opening and two boys walking in, one in a daze, until one left and the other started speaking. It was a voice very familiar to Luhan, yet when the person stared speaking he couldn’t bring himself to turn round.

“Hi, I know you probably don’t know me, due to the fact you aren’t looking at me, but I just wanted to say something that I have wanted to say for a while now. Oh my god…I sound so cheesy. Please just ignore me; I at confessing love…wow.” Luhan whipped round at the last sentence shocked to hear it coming from the mouth of Oh Sehun.

What?!” Luhan gasped shocked causing Sehun’s head to snap up at the familiar voice of his roommate. Sehun stared. Luhan stared back.

“Luhan?” Sehun asked after a while, still recovering from the shock. Luhan is cute guy? No way…he can’t be…

“Erm...Yeah… who did you think I was?” Luhan asked confused, his head tiled to the side and he was trying hard not to let his hands shake from awkwardness. He could feel blood rushing to his cheeks from the shock of what Sehun had said.

“I…Well I don’t know…I never saw the face…” Sehun mumbled, starting to get confused himself. Sehun’s head swam with the possibilities of Luhan being his long term crush unknowingly. I guess I could always check.

“What are you talking about?” Luhan stepped forward and reached his hand out to Sehun, who jumped at the sudden contact looking like a deer caught in headlights. The look mad Luhan giggle and he decided to make a joke out of it. “Hey, don’t be imitating my eyes now.”

Sehun laughed, knowing very well that Luhan’s best friend Yixing calls him deer eyes a lot. Luhan always knew how to break the ice and stop awkward tensions; Sehun has seen it many times. Sehun looked at Luhan with a small smile and decided to ask a question that would make the truth known. “Did you once kick a football off a table but fail and fall in the bin?”

Luhan blushed madly. He remembers that?! Oh my god… that is so embarrassing. Turning his face away Luhan stepped back, removing his hand from Sehun to cover his blazing cheeks. Tears of embarrassment threatened to fall down his cheeks, but being the ‘manly’ person he was he didn’t let them fall.

“Hey, what’s up?” Sehun got concerned at Luhan’s reaction to the question, reaching over the counter for Luhan. The way he reacted was enough of an answer to Sehun, that yes; it was Luhan that fell into the bin. Luhan moved out of Sehun’s reach, a tear falling from his eye.

Sehun, alarmed at the sudden sobbing coming from the deer like boy, moved around the counter to bring him into his arms. “Why are you crying? What did I say?” Sehun asked Luhan holding him close, his head resting against the top of Luhan’s.

“It wasn’t anything you said.” Luhan said quietly, clinging to Sehun like a lifeline, still too embarrassed to look up. “It’s just; I tried so hard to be manly around you. Only to find out you had already seen be act like a fool. Probably many times too.”

Sehun laughed remembering the face that, every time he saw Luhan the deer was doing something stupid. “Well, actually every time I saw you, you were doing something stupid. Yet, you did a good job of being manly the last month as I didn’t even consider you to be the cute guy.”

“Hey! I take offence to that.” Luhan pouted against Sehun’s chest, looking up and Sehun who was already smiling down at him, his eyes crescents.

“I didn’t mean it like that, I was actually getting over the crush I had on the mystery cute guy and starting to like you.” Sehun said softly, smiling again as he watched Luhan’s face go red. “I didn’t even figure out it was you until my friend brought me here claiming he had seen the cute guy and you turning around so I saw your face. Then I defiantly knew it was you after I asked about the football thing.”

“God that is so embarrassing.” Luhan groaned pressing his face against Sehun’s chest. He felt Sehun’s cheast vibrate and looked up at the tall 20 year old.

“Lu Han, will you be my boyfriend?” 

 

OMG I AM SO SORRY! I DONT KNOW WHERE TIME WENT! THERE WAS SCHOOL AND SCHOOL AND MORE SCHOOL AND I DIDNT HAVE TIME. I AM JUST SO SORRY. But hey, it's here now ^-^ Finished too ^-^ Hope you love it~~