1,000 Chanyeol’s

1,000 Chanyeol’s

Crack, 'Romance'

Word Count: 1,750

 



5th September 2014

 

I had loved for years, ever since I saw his giant self in the library flipping through a magazine two years ago.

I remember it as Dolly, Issue #28, Taylor Swift.

 

I had smelt it when he left, touched where his fingers were and had even stolen the magazine, it was my most prized possession.

 

Kyungsoo constantly asked me about it, telling me I was scary and I should tone down on Chanyeol, never having spoken to him before in my life. But dammit, I was in love. He was the most beautiful creature on earth.

 

Even though we had never spoken before and I was quite sure he did not know I existed, he would fall in love with me too.

I was going to confess, today. After school he went to work at a small corner-street cafe, and he finished at seven.

Three days a week I would watch silently, I even bought a cake from the place once, the counter and touching the bell. ‘Chanyeol probably touched this once.’

Chanyeol had saved me, and today I would save him.

I had prepared chocolates and myself.

I carried condoms on me because you never know what he could do once he saw me, I was a catch if I do say so myself.

Before Chanyeol I had had 3 other boyfriends.

All of whom I had forgotten their names.

 

So after class I rushed out the door, Kyungsoo racing after me.

“Baekhyun wait!” The nerdy chub called.

“What is it?” I groaned.

Kyungsoo was shorter than I was, chubby and wore glasses, although he looked a right mess I couldn’t help but let him tag along with me, he was good company and complimented me plenty, it made me feel better.

 

“Are you really confessing today!?” He blurted.

I covered his mouth with my hand. “Shh you idiot, you’re so damn loud.”

He muttered a pathetic ‘sorry’.

“And yes, I am, and I need to get there immediately.”  

Kyungsoo nodded, and I took my hand away from his plump lips.

“Good luck!” He said, hushed.

I nodded and ran off, the hall monitor telling me no running was allowed, but I told him to shove it.

I’d only stop for a Chanyeol hall monitor.

 

I was out of school now, jogging down the street, not really taking in what exactly was going on around me.

I was foolish.

I was not far from his work now, he was usually there by now, Chanyeol biked to school and to his work as soon as the bell went.

I saw his green bike parked and chained to the pole outside the store, I had touched the seat a few times, I had touched Chanyeol’s .

I was nearly there, one road to go.

But I never got there.

As I was in the middle of the road, I was too blinded by joy to realize I had blindly jumped in front of a car.

A horn set off and I turned my head, just enough time to see the car, then I was knocked.

I went flying, and the car skid and stopped I suppose, I imagine that’s what happened.

Then Chanyeol would come out and hold my broken body in his arms, and tell me he had admired me from afar even before I had.

But that wasn’t to be, and as I seemingly awoke after my incident, I was seated in a field of pink cloud, a single door that shone in the distance and around me was nothing.

“Where am I?” I rubbed my head, life a blur.

I looked up, nothing.

I pulled myself off the ground and squinted into the distance, seeing someone... and a door?

It appeared to be a male, and I swear we made eye contact.

He smiled, a small sparkle came off his teeth and he turned away, walking through the door.

“Chanyeol?”

I ran.

“Chanyeol, wait!”

The door closed.

 

It seemed to take forever to reach the damn door, I didn’t have a sense of time here though, and where exactly was I!?

 

When I did though, it was covered in pink glitter and had a golden knob.

I turned it and what lay beyond was something truly magnificent.

Waterfalls and pink grass, clouds and butterflies, everything was soft and felt good and Baekhyun heard someone cough.

He turned right and there, in a hottub, was not one, but five Park Chanyeol’s.

All of which were and had different hair cuts.

I could feel myself getting hot, and felt someone touch my shoulders.

It was another Chanyeol!

I stuttered a few times and let him slide off my school jacket, then my shirt.

Another set of hands gently touched my waist.

And who was it? Another Chanyeol.

The touch of Chanyeol was so real, and why were there so many!?

I was lost for words, but at least I was cooling down, I needed to.

“C-Chanyeol” I stuttered. “What-What’re you doing?”

Chanyeol lay my body on the pink grass and gently took off my shoes, and socks, then my pants.

“Come for a swim Baekhyun,” He smiled into my eyes, making me feel dizzy.

I nodded and Chanyeol picked him up, holding onto his hand.

I was led to the pool of Chanyeol’s, now there were seven, all .

Why was I not fainting? I would definitely have fainted if this were real, but was this real? I didn’t know.

The touch felt so real, definitely something.

All the Chanyeol’s smiled at me, their grins wide and welcoming.

I was thinking about doing things to them, the Chanyeol’s doing things to each other.

And as I stepped into the water, I became fully aware of all the giant that surrounded me.

I started to drool internally, Chanyeol .

It was as if they read my mind, because two of them started making out.

Their tongues stabbing each other in the mouth and slight moans escaping.

I became hard myself.

Soon one Chanyeol came to take care of that for me, and started giving me a , working my to the max.

I goaned and gripped the sides of tub, then another Chanyeol with the cutest haircut ever came over and pointed to his , then my mouth.

And as I came over yeol’s face, he smiled and up my .

I nodded at the other Chanyeol and bend down, emerging into the hot pool, closer to the bubbles.

I began to , hearing him trying to conceal his cries I and that boy like candy.

Then around me grew black, and soon I was falling into a hole of darkness.

Chanyeol heads started to swirl around me and they were laughing, taunting me.

“Haa Haa Byun Baekhyun”

“Haa Haa”

“I will never love you”

“I had with other people”

“Sorry, I don’t feel the same way.”

They were all chanting things, and I was falling into this dark hole that didn’t seem to end.

Then it did, and I was floating in mid air.

Trumpets started playing, and soon light blasted in and I closed my eyes, it was so bright.

Around me were hundreds of Chanyeol’s, all laughing.

They had popcorn and wore circus items.

Then I looked at myself.

I was in a clown suit.

They were all throwing things at me, laughing, then booing.

“What did I do!?” I yelled.

Elephants burst through the walls that didn’t look to be there, and soon screaming.

Chanyeol’s were being murdered, the elephant turned into a giant Chanyeol, and was prancing around, stomping on littler versions of himself.

I ran, and then was restrained.

I screamed.

Then I opened my eyes.

A white ceiling, and next to me Kyungsoo sat on a stool in light sleep.

My parents were on the other side of the room, asleep and holding each other.

Next one of those beeping heart machines, and I realized, aah, it was a dream.

I looked over at Kyungsoo, he looked somewhat different.

Then again at my parents.

They looked older.

Kyungsoo was skinnier than before, he looked taller now, and more mature.

He no longer had glasses.

Then it hit me.

I remember the car, I remembered going to confess to Chanyeol.

How long had I been gone?

A coma? Surely not.

I hit the big red button at my side and it buzzed, causing my parents and Kyungsoo to awaken.

Tears all in their eyes and hideous sobs that followed.

They all looked at me like I were a ghost.

“B-Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo’s voice was deeper than before.

“Hi? Where am I?” I knew where I was.

My own voice hardly came out, I was so tired and probably hadn’t spoken for a while.

“Oh my god, Baekhyun” Kyungsoo cried.

My parents came up and held my pale hand, it was scary skinny.

I shook my head, tears started forming in my own eyes.

The doctor came in.

 


 

I stood outside Chanyeol’s cafe, it was the 12th of June, 2019.

The road was different, the world was different.

Chanyeol still worked at the cafe, but now it was a whole lot different.

There was a new sign, a new atmosphere and inside Chanyeol stood, wiping the tables down.

No one inside, ready to close up.

 

I entered the cafe, a small bell chimed to inform him of my entry and in my hands I gripped a Dolly magazine, Issue #28, Taylor Swift.

It had aged a lot from 2012, some pages ripped and crinkled.

Thank god a coma didn’t change your feelings.

“I’ll be with you in a minute!” his deep voice yelled, still friendly.

I gripped the magazine, a coffee machine started, filling the air with this annoying loud noise.

He wouldn’t hear if I…

I put the magazine on the counter and left the store.

I watched as he came out with a smile from my position where I would watch all those years ago, and his smile turned into something confused.

He saw the magazine and picked it up, and smiled.

Goodbye, .

 

A/N: :^)