Come Back

Sequel to I will Always Be There For You; My Paradise

 

Back at Infinite’s Dorm;

‘We don’t know where Howon is… We told you everything we know’ Sunggyu kept a straight face as the police questioned him inside their dorm. The other members were silent as a small tear slid out of Sunjong’s eye. The police looked over each member reactions as they continued their series of questions about Lee Howon and this mysterious girl that had attacked another girl at the hospital for unknown reasons.

‘WE DON’T KNOW WHERE THEY ARE, NOW PLEASE GET OUT OF OUR DORM’ Dongwoo couldn’t keep quiet anymore as he screamed from the corner. Everyone stood with open mouths as the police noted down Dongwoo’s explosive reaction when it came to Lee Howon.

‘I don’t like your tone, Jang Dongwoo We would like to look around Mr Lee’s Belongings’  One of the police said with a grunt as he pushed past Myungsoo who was standing in front of Hoya, Sungjong and Sungyeol’s’ room. The police rummaged through Hoya’s bed as Sungjong ran to the bathroom to unleash his tears but Sungyeol felt the bubbling rage inside him and he couldn’t hold back anymore.

‘Excuse me but I don’t think you should be touching someone’s belongings that don’t belong to you’ Sungyeol hissed at the police office that was now touching Sungyeol’s stuff, he smirked and left the room. Myungsoo placed a comforting arm around Sungyeol as he pointed towards the exit, with a small smile the police walked towards the door.

‘We will see you all soon’ was the last thing he said before slamming Infinite’s door as Sunggyu locked the door before any reporters could come inside. Sungjong walked back outside with red eyes as he held Woohyun who was speechless.

‘We are going to have to do something we all can’t just sit here, Hyung in Hoya’s letter did it say how we could contact him?’  Sungyeol took control as he walked over to Sunggyu shrugging off Myungsoo’s pleas to stay quiet.

‘I know we can’t let this go on but there isn’t much we can do unless we hear from Hoya himself… He didn’t write anything about contacting him he wrote that when it is safe again he will find us’  Sunggyu calmly tried to explain to his upset dongsaeng’s  but he knew it was no hope as they flipped on the television to avoid more arguments.

‘… Breaking news the girl that Lee Howon stabbed has awoken from a coma and is willing to help the police find the people guilty for this vicious attack, Infinite refuses to spill anything about their fellow member but there is a source informs us that they know more than they are willing to say’ Every single channel was reporting on the situation as the boys nearly threw the remote at the television when suddenly Dongwoo stood up and opened Infinite’s door.

‘Where are you going?’ Woohyun said to Dongwoo who stopped right before he was about to walk out.

‘Away from this mess’ He whispered to the members

‘YAA JANG DONGWOO DON’T YOU DARE WALK OUT THAT DOOR’ The door slammed shut as Sunggyu called from the chair, the leader got up but it was too late Dongwoo was gone and who knows when he was coming back.