Keeping Secrets

Sequel to I will Always Be There For You; My Paradise

You woke up to Hoya’s sweet kisses on your cheeks as you flutter your eyes open to see him.

‘Yebboh’ he whispers making you blush.

‘Embarrassed?’ He chuckles revealing his perfect teeth as you lean up and playfully bite his bottom lip before lying back down on his arm.

‘When did you ever start calling me Yebboh?’ You say as he leans down showering you with kisses.

‘NOW’ he says hugging you tightly so you can’t breathe.

‘Are you two coming to eat or what?’ Woohyun says from the door as you both jump up from the smell of ramen. Sunggyu was being sooo slow resulting in everyone quickly scoffing down the food even before he could sit.

‘What did you two do last night?’ Myungsoo asks you as the others raise their eyebrows in curiosity.

‘They were probably...’ Woohyun starts

‘LALALALA’ Sungjong shouts blocking his ears as the boys all laugh at their maknae.

‘ I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HOYA HYUNG DOES TO NOONA!!’ Sungjong shouts over the laughs.

‘Such as innocent maknae you are but if you are so innocent how do you know about those things… what if I was going to say they were sleeping’ Woohyun chuckles as Sungjong moves his hand.

‘But they could’ve been…’ Sungyeol butts in as Sungjong runs into his room


 

 

‘What’s wrong with him?’ Sunggyu walks out with his dripping wet hair wetting everyone around him; Sungjong walks out with caution and sits back down. Everyone finally starts eating but Hoya then places his chopsticks on the table making everyone stop and stare.

‘You guys… never said anything about the police interrogation yesterday’ Hoya mutters as the boys place their utensils beside their bowls.

‘There isn’t much to tell… but they asked mostly questions about you…’ Sunggyu looked right at you as he spoke making you worried; Hoya tightened his hold on your hand.

‘What did you tell them?’ Hoya’s voice was slightly shaky as he asked s.

‘N-nothing we would never betray you guys… we are a family…. We are infinite’ Woohyun spoke out as you gave him a reassuring smile. The food was finished as you helped cleaned offering to clean the dishes to give the boys some space.

‘… Ottoke? We can’t be in hiding forever’ You heard Hoya whisper to s but you still caught it over the rushing of the water.

‘Maybe it will blow over…just wait Hoya things will get better’ Myungsoo said with a strong voice that made everyone in the room feel better, everyone but Hoya who massaged his aching head with his hands. You were distracted with their conversation you accidently sliced the knife on your hand making a clear slice as blood oozed down the drain, you ran past to grab a Band-Aid when your phone rang distracting you.

‘That cut seems like it hurts… how does it feel to have blood rushing out of your body from a knife  not nice is it?’  Park Min hissed into the phone as you froze entirely.

‘Where are you?’ you whisper to her as she chuckles at you like you made a joke.

‘What fun would that be? No I am having too much fun scaring you but don’t worry you will see me soon kiss Howon for me would you?’ With that last comment she disconnects the phone, her voice rings inside your head like an alarm you can’t turn off.

‘Are you okay? You are shaking’ You hear someone from behind you talk but the voice seemed distant to you, everything was distant as an arm gripped yours bringing you back to reality.

‘What happened?’ You hear Hoya’s worried voice in your ear as he checks your body for anything, he moves you towards the bed to sit as the rest of the boys stand around you. Dongwoo places his palm on your forehead but you weren’t ill, Hoya sees your cut and the phone in your hand. He takes the phone out of your hands that was so tight that blood covered it from your cut, looking down you see your palm covered in sticky blood that made you quite nauseous.

‘How did this happen?’ Myungsoo asks you kneeling down to look into your eyes that were brimmed with tears.

‘The dishes… I was washing the dishes and cut myself’ you say with a tone that had no life in it as Hoya worked on your hand, the rest of the boys questioned you about the cut but there was nothing more to tell.

‘Who was on the phone?’ Myungsoo continues with the questions looking deep into your eyes, hands on your knees trying to figure out what you were hiding from them.

‘Wrong number…’ your mind told you to keep it a secret; you didn’t want them worried or more stressed than they already are.

‘Arasso’ Myungsoo says still unsure walking back outside as Hoya finished bandaging your hand making you face him.

‘Are you sure you are okay? You seem worried if you are please tell me so I can help, I want to be here for you so let me’ He says as you just nod walking out to the living room to sit with the rest of the boys leaving Hoya inside the bedroom.