My Name is Park Rin..

Sequel to I will Always Be There For You; My Paradise

 

The call disconnects as you stand there in a daze. You feel someone’s arms wrap around instantly putting you at ease knowing it was his arms.

‘Everything okay?’ Hoya says as he places his head on your shoulder as you nod trying to think that it was just a prank call. You walk outside to see the smiling faces of your friends as you join them back in the living room with Hoya.

‘ Have Fun with Myungsoo’ you wave goodbye to Nina who takes Myungsoo’s hand in hers as they walk out the door. You go inside to see Hoya in his bunk bed lying down with his eyes closed. The rest of the Infinite had gone out leaving you & Hoya home alone once more, you sit at the end of the bed where his legs are. He was sleeping without a shirt on and his favourite purple pyjama pants. Your eyes travel from his legs to his face lingering on his delicious abs that tensed with every breath he took. You allow him to sleep as you sit in the living room switching channels on the television with glazed eyes. You thought to yourself that everything has been going on like normal; no stalker, no police just you, your friends & Hoya living in peace as you smiled at your fluffy thoughts. The phone buzzed beside you, you shut off the television to pick up the phone without looking at the caller you place it to your ear.

‘Yebohsayo…’  You say into the phone but all you can hear is heavy breathing on the other end of the phone.

‘Is this the person from before?’ You assume asking the question.

‘Hoya looks so peaceful when he is sleeping doesn’t he?’ The voice echoes as your eyes become wide, your hand shakes as you try not to scream.

‘It’s y-you’ was all you could utter into the phone as the girl laughs from the other end, her voice sends Goosebumps all over your body.

‘Smart girl, my name is Park Min you should know it if we are going to play together’ Her voice had a sharp tone on it as her name ringed throughout your mind.

‘What do you want?’ you tried to make your voice sound strong and confident but it sounded weak and powerless.

‘I already told you I want to play’ she whispers before she disconnects the phone. You drop the phone on the couch and stand there in silence when suddenly you remember her comment about Hoya sleeping. You run into his room bursting through the door but he was fine, quietly snoring on the bed. Your heart thrummed in your ear as you tried to calm down pinching yourself to see maybe it was a dream but no hope. You sat on Sungyeol’s bunk bed leaning your weary head against the wall, looking down at Hoya who seemed so peaceful but you knew this moment wouldn’t last.

You come off of Sungyeol’s bed and climb in beside Hoya who wraps his arms around you like you were a teddy bear. He nuzzles his head into your neck and wraps his legs around yours; you close your eyes and listen to his heartbeat that slowly helped you fall into a deep sleep.