The Beginning of The End

Half of Me

 

Hello My Dear Readers & Friends,

 

It has been a while hasn't it? I have truly missed you all. Many things had changed over this long period of time I have been away, therefore, I feel that it is acceptable to start over with a new account "Integrity_". With this new beginning, I would like to used this as an opportunity to represent my true self through the writing that I do , as well as catching up with friends I have made on here.

Of course,  with a new account comes a new story - "The Beginning Of The End" . I have been working on this piece of writing for a long time and could proudly say that I have been really eager to show you all.

This is a story based upon a journey of Kim Taeyeon, a woman who life had been changed on one unfaithful night when her lover, Tiffany Hwang left her for reasons she could not comprehend. Five years on, Taeyeon lives her life with a sorrow pain within her heart, which was a trigger for her sickening ways when she starts to inflict her emotions with violence upon women she spends her nights with.

I highly appreciate all of your supports and hope that we could continue our friendships. To those who have been looking forward to the updates for the story "Half of Me", I just want to inform you that this story will be improvised into my new story also. 

Thank you for your time.

- Minoko