P2: WELCOME 2 OUR DORM! PLZ PUT UR BAGS ON DAT GUY

A Year With A Boy Band

Bwahahaha!!! I Found It ^^ I Posted It On Winglin A While Backk BTW I'm Still Not Gonna B Able To Post!!! Y?? I Have Skool(In A Month) Nd Weddings Nd Skool Shopping!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phani's P.O.V.

 

"I'M LEAVING PHANI!!! LOCK THE DAMN DOOR WHEN YOU'RE DONE!!!" Jeez.. Loud much??

"WHATEVER JOON OPPA!!!"

"BYE PHANI!!!" Mir yelled, "SEE YA WHENEVER!!!"

"OK!!! BYE!!!" I yelled back.

Let's see. Where did I put that dress. OOH I FOUND IT!!! Umm.. Where's my Aeropostale, Hollister, and Red By Marc Ecko tote bag?? Found it!!! Let's see.. I'll use the Red By Marc Ecko bag today.
[A/N: Itz this Bag http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/8671/redbymarceckoblacktotevg6.th.jpg BUT This Color http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/8671/redbymarceckoblacktotevg6.th.jpg <- I Actually Have This Bag In Reality Itz Really Cute!!!]

I put all my stuff in my bag and my suitcase and brought it downstairs. I decided to go get something to eat out of the fridge and the first thing I saw was chocolate cake. I should start eating something more healthy. WAIT!!! Why is there chocolate cake in the fridge?? Damn it!!! THOSE FREELOADERS!!! WE ALREADY HAD CHOCOLATE CAKE BUT THEY TAKE MINE?! Oh well!!! I closed the fridge, checked the time, and decided to go eat out. Super Junior's not going to be here for another hour so I might as well since i'm starving. I grabbed my tote bag and left. OOPS ALMOST FORGOT TO LOCK THE DOOR!!! I got my keys out and locked the door. Phew.. Anyway back on task!!! I walked to the plaza and went to IHOP. Hehe. I love American food!!! And.. I want to bother Jay oppa!!! Hehe.. I walked to IHOP and was escorted to a table.

"Excuse me!!! I'd like to ask for Jay to be my waiter." I smiled.

"Ok.. Wait here."

I think I heard some yelling and a "NOOOO DON'T MAKE ME GO!!!" and a "TOO BAD NOW GOOOOOO".

"What would you like to order??" Jay came out.

"Hmm.. Oh I don't know. What do you recommend cuzzy??" I smiled.

"Aish.. I swear you have no shame." Jay whispered, "Anything you want Phani." Jay smiled sweetly and when I say sweetly I mean scared. Look at his face!!!

"Hmm.. Well in that case. Breakfast Appetizer with EXTRA bacon and.." I paused.

"..And??" Jay asked.

"Cookies N Cream milkshake." What?? I have a craving.

"*sigh* OK.. I'll be back with your order." He ran off.

*30 Minutes Later*

"JAY JAY!!! WHERE'S MY FOOOOOOOOOOD??" I yelled.

"COMING!!!" He yelled back.

I saw him come with a giant plate and my lovely milkshake. YUM

"Thanks Jay.." I smiled sweetly.

"*Shivers* You're welcome.." Jay said and tried walking away.

"NOT SO FAST!!!" I grabbed his shirt and pulled to sit.

"WHAT??" He yelled.

"I just wanted to know how you've been and how are the other members.." I said.

"Fine.. I have to go back to work now BYE!!!" He ran off.

*20 Minutes Later*

I was walking down the street going back home after that breakfast.

*5 Minutes Later*

HOME SWEET HOME!!! I'M GOING TO SLEEP!!!

*5 Minutes Later*

*KNOCK KNOCK* *KNOCK KNOCK* *KICK* *PUNCH* *SLAP* *KICK* *KNOCK KNOCK*

AHHHHH Who's at the door?? I opened the door only to be nearly punched in the face.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed.

"OOPS MY BAD!!!" Kangin said.

"What took you so long to open the door??" Heechul whined.

"I was taking a nap." I said and let them in.

"Nice house." They said.

"Thanks. We leaving now??" I asked.

"Yep. Where are your bags??" Leeteuk asked.

"Over here." I carried them over.

"Well let's go." Leeteuk carried some while Kangin carried some.

"Why is this one light??" Leeteuk asked while he shook it. Oh no. My lingerie.

"NO DON-" Too late. All my bras and came crashing on his face.

O.O *Nosebleed* is what I got when they saw my lingerie.

"AISH!!!" I picked up all my and bras up. I thought I was done when I saw Leeteuk and Kangin playing with my push-up bras.

"32C NICEEE" Leeteuk said. I grabbed it from their hands and shoved it in the suitcase.

Leeteuk and Kangin high-fived.

"I'LL CARRY THIS ONE!!!" I said.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the house. We put my suitcases in the trunk of their van. We sat in the car and I was in between Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.

I took my mini laptop out and played Star Craft. Kyuhyun heard the sounds from the game and looked over.

"Are you playing Star Craft??" He asked.

"Yup" I said distracted. DAMN I DIED!!!

"NOO"

"Yes or no??" He said irritated.

"Yes I am." I said.

"Then why yell no??" Kyuhyun asked.

"BECAUSE I DIED DAMN IT!!!" I yelled.

"No need to yell." He replied scared.

"Sorry." I said and went back to the game.

"WE'RE HERE!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I Kno Cliffhanger BUT I ALREADY TOLD YOU SO BYE!!! I HAVE TO FIX MY COMP NOW!!!