CH. 1: I.. I.. WON?? YAYYYYY!!!

A Year With A Boy Band
OMG YAYYYY!!! FIRST CHAPTER!!! *BREATHES IN AND OUT* Hopes I Do Well Since I'm Bad At This Sort of Thing!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Phani P.O.V.

"reul kyeomyeon deullineun sesang yegideureun eoggaereul cheojige woowoorhage haedo Oneul achim geudae ajoo malgeun mogsorineun I do I do I do yeah"
what the hell?? No.. It's sunday i think! Shhhh alarm! Shhh! When it finally stopped i was so close to falling asleep and then..
"WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!!" WAHHH Joon SHHH IT'S SUNDAY!
"WAKE UP!!!" Joon.. Wait?? I should say this out loud instead of thinking of it. Okay.. Breath in. Breath out.
"Joon Oppa it's sunday.. Please let me sleep a little bit more.." I mumbled.
"Phani.. It's MONDAY STUPID!!! YOU HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!!!"
"Whatever.. Just let me sleep I-" Wait.. What??
"OMG!!! I'M GONNA BE LATE!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP??" I push the covers off and kick Joon oppa in the process of getting out of bed grabbing my toothbrush and clothes into my bathroom.
"WHY DO YOU THINK I'M IN HERE?? NOW HURRY UP!!! MIR'S ALREADY READY!!!"
AISH!!! This is annoying! *brushes teeth and shampoos and conditions hair* DONE!
Where did I put it?? OH THERE IT IS!!! That vest with this tank top and those black skinny jeans! PERFECT!
*Grabs tote bag and runs downstairs*
"MIR OPPA!!! JOON OPPA!!! I-" OK.. I'm guessing their outside. I walk out the door and out pops Mir Oppa out of no where and scaring me in the process of whatever he was doing.
"YAH!!! OPPA!!! Aishh.. YOU KNO WHAT?? LET'S JUST GO OR WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!!" I yelled at Mir Oppa while he was laughing his off.. Why I outta.. Grr..

[A/N: SKIPS TO SCHOOL]

"BYE JOON OPPA!!!" *Waves To Joon Oppa* And Mir is already gone.. WOW HE'S FAST!!!
"PHANI!" I look to my right and see my bffs Victoria and Krystal[A/N: I Have No Idea Why I Used Them.. LOL].
"HEYYY!!!" I yell back and run up to them.
"Hey, so did you sign up for that contest to stay over Super Junior's Dorm For a year? I DID" Victoria asked.
"YEPPP!!! But I doubt i'd get chosen. I know a LOT of people signed up for that! Do you know how much E.L.F.s there are?? LOTS" I replied.
"I KNOW RIGHT! It would be hard to get chosen but then that's all luck." Krystal said.
"I'm hungry you think i could sneak a snack in the classroom??" I randomly asked. What?? I was in a rush! Of course i'm hungry!
"Uhh.. You can TRY but you know how Ms. Green can sniff out ANYTHING so be careful!" Victoria told me. Wow.. Way to ruin it Victoria.
"You just ruined it! Anyway let's go!"

*We Walked Into THe Classroom And Sat In Our Seats*
Hmm.. She's not here yet. YES!!! I CAN EAT IT!!! Now let's see where I put it.. *Looks in bag for bacon* I thought I put it in there I- *Gets cut off By Ms. Green announcing something*

Huh?? WHAT NOW?? I WAS GONNA EAT!!! GRR.. D: When I was about to look up I heard footsteps coming in the door and felt Victoria nudge me like five times and i heard a lot of the girls in the class gasp. Gasp?? What now??
"What??" I Whispered to Victoria.
"O.M.G. It's- It's-" Victoria stuttered.
"SUPER JUNIOR!!!" Krystal screamed as I looked up in shock at the 15 guys. O.M.F.G. O.M.F.G. Can't breathe..
"Annyonghaesayeo Leeteuk imnida. We're looking for Leang Phani" The leader of Super Junior, Leeteuk, said. And- Wait.. What?? They're. Looking. For. Me??
Victoria and Krystal is apparently still shocked since they're still staring at them.
"Umm.. Can you repeat that??" I asked JUST to make sure! You don't know if I could just be hearing it!
"We're looking for Leang Phani" Leeteuk repeated smiling with his extra dimple.
"ME??" I walk up to them slowly so I won't fall on my face and out excitement.
"We're Super Juni-OR!!!" And they do their signature hand movement.
"Hi. You joined a contest saying that the winner would be staying with Super Junior for a year and.." Leeteuk paused.
"YOU WON!!!" Super Junior yelled. I jump back a foot in shock and as i was finally knowing what was happening.. I SCREAMED that scream that you do when girls get happy and excited about something! THAT KIND OF SCREAM!!!
I.. I.. WON?? YAYYY!!!
"We're here to pick you up and bring you over to our dorms. And you'll be out of school for a while but you'll go back after a week. We just want you to be comfortable with us and the dorms." Leeteuk explained. Aww.. His dimples are so cute. WAHHH I WON!!! YAYYY!!!
------------------------------------------------------------
AND THEREE YOU GO!!!
I Think That Was OK On My First Try!!!

Replies:

xoxolove: LOL WELL THX!!! Hopee this doesn't disappoint. But It is My First Try!!! So Yeahh.. LOL

Airah: I KNO RIGHT!!! YAYYY FOR ME!!!