CH.2: Super Junior's P.O.V.

A Year With A Boy Band
TY PPLs!!! TY Airah And xoxolove For Reading!!!
I'll Be Waiting For Your Updates Too!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Donghae's P.O.V.[Eunhae's Room]

"GUYS!!! WAKE UP!!! MANAGER HYUNG CHOSE THE WINNER FOR THAT CONTEST ALREADY!!!" Huh?? Aww.. Can't we just sleep a little more Leeteuk Hyung.. Gosh..
"HELLO?? WAKE UP!!!" Why does he have to come to our room first?? *sigh* Where did I put That pillow?? THERE IT IS!!!
"I SAID-" Before He should could finish I threw the pillow at him
"DONGHAE!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR??" Leeteuk Hyung.. *sigh*
"thank you Donghae.." Eunhyuk mumbled. Your welcome.. I think I should be saying this out loud.
"your welcome" I mumbled back.
"Don't make me get the water bucket.." *sigh* THAT WON'T WORK ON ME!!! You always say that but you never do it!!! Wait.. Maybe that's because I run out of bed before you could. HeHe..
"Eunhyuk don't believe him! He's never actually used it before! I think.." I told him. I think he's shaking. O.O LOL
"Uh Huh.. I'll just-" I felt a drop of water from Eunhyuk and before I could ask him why he stopped talking I felt water being poured on me.
"COLD COLD COLD COLD!!!" Eunhyuk and I yelled. We ran out of bed and looked at the smirking Leeteuk.
"*SIGH* YOU HAD TO DO THAT?? I WAS GONNA GET UP IN LIKE FIVE MINUTES!!!" I yelled at hyung. Well.. Maybe I wasn't but I was going to get up later!
"I KNOW RIGHT!" Eunhyuk yelled too.
"JUST GET DRESSED SO I CAN WAKE THE OTHERS AND TELL YOU GUYS THE DETAILS!!!" Leeteuk yelled back. *sigh* Fine..
Eunhyuk and I walked into our bathroom and got dressed and such.

Ryeowook's P.O.V.[K.R.Y.'s + Sungmin's Room]

I think I hear Teukie Hyung yelling at Donghae.. *SIGH*
"Guys.. I think we should wake up.." I mumbled to the others.
"Five more minutes mommy" Yesung replied. O.O Mommy?? I swear this boy has problems.
"Later Wookie.." Sungmin replied back. Aish Hyung I don't want to get the water bucket too!
As for Kyuhyun's reply.. Well.. I don't see him anywhere.. O.O Hmm.. Weird..
"I'm over here" Kyuhyun came out of no where.
"OMO!!! YAH!!! KYUHYUN-AH DON'T DO THAT! GOSH!" I yelled at him. I think i feel tears coming down. Wahh! My dongsaeng is so scary! D:
"Sorry Hyung! I already woke up five minutes after i heard Leeteuk Hyung yelling something about a water bucket" Smart gamekyu.
"So did I.. Well.. More like after Eunhyuk and Donghae woke up yelling at Leeteuk" What a beautiful way to wake up someone. =_=
"Guys.." Leeteuk came in. Uh Oh.. Sungmin and Yesung is still asleep. O.O
I watched as Leeteuk Hyung came towards them and I hoped they wouldn't get the water bucket because they'd make me clean it up. D:
But when Leeteuk came closer he just jumped in between their beds[They're beds are put close together] and just slept on them. O.O Poor Hyung must be tired. I'll let them sleep for a little while.
*Walks out of the room with Kyuhyun*

Henry's P.O.V.[Henry's, Zhou Mi's, And Hankyung's Room][A/N: You Thought I Wouldn't Add Henry And Zhou Mi Did Ya?? WELL I DID CUZ THEY'RE AWESOMEE!!!]

Wahh.. Hyung yells too much. I think he's in Kyuhyun's, Ryeowook's, Yesung's, and Sungmin's room. Probably taking a nap with them since they're more obedient.
"Zhou Mi.. Hankyung.. You awake??" I mumbled.
"I think we should wake up while we still have the chance." I said. What?? Teukie Hyung can be frightening sometimes and now would be one of them. And plus.. I didn't want to get the water bucket OKAY!!!
"*Yawns* Let's get up." We woke up and got ready and blah blah.
"YAHH!!! WAK-" We cut him off before he could yell any further.
"We're already awake!!! Go wake up whoever's left!!!"

Kibum's P.O.V.[Kibum's, Siwon, And Shindong's Room]

Thank God I woke up before Leeteuk.
"YAH WAKE U-" Speaking of him.
"Hyung we're already awake. You can go wake up Heechul and Kangin now. And good luck with that." I told him before he could finish.

Leeteuk's P.O.V.[Heechul's, Kangin's, And Leeteuk's Room]

I know I should've woken Kangin and Heechul up first but they would yell at me. D:
Well.. Nearly everyone yelled at me but then I don't blame them. I would've been pissed too.
OK!!! WISH ME LUCK!!!
*Opens curtains*
"BRIGHT AND SHINE YOU CRAZY PPLs!!!" I yelled at them hoping they would wake up and NOT throw stuff at me like a certain someone did[DONGHAE LOL].
"YAHHH!!! LET ME SLEEP!!!" KangChul yelled. HeHe.. KangChul.. ANYWAY!!!
"NOO!!! YOU TWO ARE THE ONLY ONES LEFT NOW WAKE UP!!!" I walked up to them carefully and shook them like a mad man.
"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!!! WE'RE AWAKE!!!" And before I could get up they freaking pushed me off they bed and started beating me with their pillows. -_- Poor me.. Why must I be the one to wake them up?? Why can't manager Hyung do it?? Oh yeah.. Now I know!!!
After they finished I went downstairs and smelled some Beijing Fried Rice!!!
"I LOVE YOU HANKYUNG-AH!!! YUMMY YUMMY FOOD!!!" What?? I'm tired from being hit!!! That nap in K.R.Y.'s and Sungmin's room didn't give me much energy but it was comforting!!!
"NOOO HYUNG NOT YET!!!" Hankyung stopped me from getting the delicious food. D:
"Why??" I asked.
"Wait for the others AND so you can tell us who won and why you woke us up early just to tell us that" OHHHH Wise Hankyung!!!
"OH.. OK.. One bite??" I asked.
"...FINE" YAYYYY

No One's P.O.V.[Eating in The Kitchen]

"So Hyung.." Donghae started.
"What did you want to tell us??" Eunhyuk finished.
"OHH!!! Well we have to pick up the girl who won the contest today" Leeteuk told them.
"Name??" Heechul asked.
"Leang Phani" Leeteuk replied.
"Leang Phani?? Nicee name. Doesn't sound Korean though." Heechul said.
"Maybe that's because it's not." Kangin said.
"Obviously" Shindong said while chewing on his Fried Rice.
"EWWW DON'T TALK WHILE CHEWING!!!" Sungmin yelled out.
"What??" Shindong said still chewing.
"Please stop.." Sungmin said.
"ANYWAY.. We have to pick her up at Seoul High" Leeteuk said.
"A High school?? WOWWW.. How old is she??" They asked.
"17.. So NO flirting!!! She's wayyyy younger than you KANGIN!!!" Leeteuk said.
"WASN'T GONNA" Kangin said.

*SKIPS CAR RIDE*

Leeteuk's P.O.V.

"Big school" Donghae commented. Of course it's big. Since when did high schools in Seoul are small??
"OF COURSE IT IS STUPID!!!" Kangin said.
My friends.. My weird yet awesome friends. *Sigh*
We walked into the school halls and tried looking for the office.
"Now I remember the reason why I don't like school.. I GET LOST EASILY!!!" Shindong yelled.
"Let's ask someone." Ryeowook suggested. I love that dongsaeng. He is so helpful.
I saw teacher in the hallway and asked her.
"Hi, can you please bring us to the main office?" I politely asked.
"Sure.. Follow me."
As we walked down the hallway I think I saw a piece of bacon on the floor.. O.O And I think I see Shindong trying to eat it.
"SHINDONG!!! DON'T EAT OFF THE FLOOR THAT'S DIRTY!!!" I'm thinking Sungmin lectured.
"But.. But.. I'm hungry hyung." O.O Shindong you weirdo..
"....We just ate.." Sungmin replied.
"I'm still hungry!!!" Shindong complained.
"We'll go back out to eat after this. You happy now??" I said.
"THANK YOU UMMA~" Shindong sang.
*sigh* Why am I their Umma again?? Ohh right.. Now I remember..
"We're here." The teacher said.
"Thank you." I bowed and left.
Such a small office. Anyway..
"Hi. We're looking for Leang Phani. Can you bring us to her classroom??" I asked.
"Sure. Follow me. She's in room 2C"
We followed her. I felt someone poke me. I turned my head and I see.
"Hyung.. Do you have a cookie??" Sungmin asked.
"Noo" I replied. His randomness can be frightening sometimes.
"Ohh.. Then.. Can we go buy some??" Sungmin asked again.
"*sigh* Later Sungmin." I said.
"Promise??" Sungmin.. *sigh*
"Promise.."
"YAYYYYYYYYY!!!" Sungmin jumped up and pumped his fist in the air.
"Here we are and you should wear these visitor passes." She gave me the passes and I gave one to each guy.
"Eww.. gray is such an ugly color." Heechul complained.
"Shut up and let's just go." I walked in the classroom.
I felt all eyes on us. *sigh* I was expecting it. Anyway. The teacher started to tell the class.
When they looked up I saw the girls gasp. Except one.. Who seemed to be looking for something.
I heard one girl stutter "O.M.G. It's- It's-"
And another girl shout "SUPER JUNIOR" Apparently to finish the other's sentence.. Probably.. Anyway.. I started the introduction.
"Annyonghaesaeyo Leeteuk imnida. We're looking for Leang Phani." I said.
"Umm.. Can you repeat that??" A girl asked. Probably in shock.
"We're looking for Leang Phani." I repeated while smiling.
"ME??" She asked while walking slowly towards us. Wonder why. Probably still in shock.
"We're Super Juni-OR!!!" And we did our signature hand movement.
"Hi. You joined a contest saying that the winner would be staying with Super Junior for a year and.." I paused.
"YOU WON!!!" Super Junior yelled. Phani jumped back a foot in shock. And then she screamed. Sungmin hid himself behind me. O.O Fangirls can be scary sometimes. LOL
"We're here to pick you up and bring you over to our dorms. And you'll be out of school for a while but you'll go back after a week. We just want you to be comfortable with us and the dorms." I informed.
--------------------------------------------------------------
AND CUT!!! How Was It?? And Reminder of The BACON!!! LOL

Replies:

icecream: I Kno Itz Random But I LOVE JOON AND MIR!!! And For Victoria And Krystal.. Not Really Sure Why I Put Them In Theree.. LOL

Airah: I Lovee His Dimples Too.. *Sigh* *Dreamland*

xoxolove: THANK YOU!!! I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!! HOPEE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE!!!