{author's note}

On Different Ends

 

A Cup of Sunshine

Holla everybody!

It's been a hell-of-a long journey with me through this exchange, and I thought maybe I should write a reflection about this. This fic exchange has been fun, through many dark times and all. And it's been a one crazy ride, writing for this exchange while dealing with real-life stuff.

I've seen many readers who have followed me since "The Distance Between Us" days, and firstly, I want to apologize for not being able to update as often as compared to before, as I am now in my final year of studies, maintaining my near-perfect GPA in hopes to get into the university that I want, and I am probably going to work next year before heading to university. I want to take this opportunity to thank you, readers, for your support and love even though I am that incompetent writer that updates once every 2-3 months(?) with a mediocre story. I have no idea why you guys still supports my story, but I really appreciate it. I really hope to be able to provide you all with more frequent updates, but life is just miserable. And those still waiting for my Icebound's epilogue, I'm terribly sorry for the long wait, but it should happen soon(?).

For new readers, HEY Y'ALL THIS IS SUNSHINE IS YOU OKAY IS YOU GOOD CUZ I WANT TO KNOW (Glozell's gonna charge me for copyrights). I am the writer that updates once in a blue moon, so I hope you're in for a ride. Do check out my other stories if you're bored okay? mehehehehe (shamelessly self-promoting).

Oh my, this is turning out to become a long blog post. I am terribly sorry for taking up your time to read my stupid thoughts which I'm pretty sure more that 50% of you won't even come to this page. But I still love y'all!

Do leave your comment down below to tell me your thoughts on this story, and do tell me where to improve because I am only human, and I need to improve also!

Love you all!

Till next time~!

 

PEACE OUT! [^-^]V