Party Time!

Love or Hate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun finally ended up home, tired from running and realized, much to his enjoyment, he was home alone. He started wondering whether he should go to the party or just stay home and watch TV. His debate is interrupted when suddenly his phone started to ring He answered and an annoyingly loud voice shouted "Daehyun, are you going to the party tonight? You probably weren't huh? Well I'm taking you whether you like it or not! Be there in 10." and he hung up.

Daehyun growled under his breath, “Damn you Yoo Youngjae!” and hurried to find something to wear. He had no idea how this guy was his best friend, but somehow he was. He took a quick shower and with a grumpy sigh, quickly found a black shirt, jeans and some gray converse, throwing the outfit on and angrily waited for Youngjae to show up.

Youngjae finally decided to show up, late as always, thirty minutes later acting as normal as ever and grinning like a fool. Daehyun was so annoyed from standing outside waiting for him that he shot him a glare and thought seriously about strangling him.

“It's about damn time.” Daehyun grumbled as he opened the car door, standing on the sidewalk, not really wanting to get inside.

“Sorry, I saw a few friends and got a little caught up.” He replied with a toothy grin.

Daehyun snorted at the typical answer leaving the younger's big mouth and just glared and got in the car and refused to even speak to him. That didn’t stop Youngjae from babbling on about how much fun the party is gonna be and how he should be less grumpy since he drove all the way from across town to pick him up. Daehyun just sat there brooding, staring silently out the car window until finally he got sick of hearing Youngjae babble non-stop and just snapped.

“I don’t care about the ing party Youngjae! I don’t even want to go, and can you stop talking so much? Seriously do you ever shut up?” His voice is much meaner than he intended but he's too angry to care at the moment.

Youngjae stared at him with a mixture of surprise and hurt in his eyes but chooses to reply curtly. “Sheesh Daehyun what's got your in a bunch?”

Daehyun glared and proceeded to punch him in the side. ”Ouch, yah! What the hell was that for!” He grumbles while rubbing his sore side with his free hand.

“You figure it out Idiot.”  Daehyun smirked when the younger boy scrunched up his nose cutely, clearly not happy with the sass in his friend's voice.

“Well,” Youngjae begins with a toothy grin. “There was that comment about your being in a bunch…”

“Just drive you idiot and by the way your zipper is undone” Daehyun retorted and smirked as Youngjae looked down for a moment to check before he gasped softly and fumbled to button it with one hand.

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell me that earlier? What if I had walked into the party like that?” Youngjae whined and pouted heavily.

Daehyun laughed wholeheartedly, feeling his grumpiness starting to dissipate a little bit, he won't admit it but Youngjae is usually the only person who can always make his mood better when he's having a bad day. “What you didn’t feel the breeze? What were you even doing before you came over?” Daehyun with a grin.

Youngjae shrugs looking a little guilty like he's hiding something. “I may have been studying with that cute blonde girl, the one with the glasses from gym class and we may have done a little more than study.” He grins with a naughty look on his face.

“So that's why you took so long?” Daehyun shakes his head, hitting the boy for a second time. “You're lucky I told you at all! I should've let you look like the idiot you are.”

Youngjae's face scrunches up again. “Idiot! You’re the one who’s an idiot!”

Daehyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter