Chapter 3: The 7 Classifications of Powers

EXILE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Note: Extremely confusing, but very important. It took me an hour and lots of research to do this, so if you're unsure, I should have all the answers!:):) Just leave a question:)

 

2085: The Academy

The man looked at the class of youngsters before him.

“Can anyone tell me the seven different classifications of powers?”

A boy around the age of twelve raised his hand. The class was new, it was the latest batch of recruits that had just settled in and begun classes. He had barely met them more than once. But the man didn’t need any experience to know their names.

“Yes, Junu?”

Jang Junu. Eleven years old. Orphaned. Father possessed recessive mutant X gene. Ability to control magnetic objects. Has a seven-year-old brother named Junseo, with the ability to either magnetize or demagnetize objects.

…They work well as a pair.

“Sir?”

“Sorry, I was thinking about something. Yes, please continue.”

“Elemental, Anatomical, Molecular, Energetic, Mental, Illusionary and Chronological.”

The man nodded at the boy, his lips curling up the slightest bit.

“Yes, that is correct.”

He turned to the white board and began writing.

“Elemental Powers are powers that have to do with the forces of nature. In each classification, there are different levels of powers. For Elemental Powers, a level one would be Earth, Air, Water and Fire control. A level two would be powers like plant manipulation and ability to control animals and so on. Examples of level three would be ability to make tornados and hurricanes, water absorption and current manipulation. A level four would include something like ability to communicate with other non-human organisms, such as animals.”

He turned his attention back to the class.

“Anatomical Powers, as the name suggests, involves your physical body. The highest levels include powers such as full-body healing of oneself or another- which means healing, regeneration and manipulation of all aspects of the physical body including bone, skin, muscle and blood, Qi power, superhuman sensory, agility and endurance. Also include ability to turn skin or full body into an inorganic substance such as diamond or metal, or shape-shift. Second level would be more focus powers, such as the ability to manipulate an aspect of one’s own or any other’s anatomy, have x-ray vision, sonic hearing that can form images or detect from miles or even enhanced strength and speed, and elasticity, expansion or shrinking. The next level would include regeneration and healing limited to self, enhanced hearing, vision and taste and morphing of the face or voice only. Final level would be ability to fight extremely well with the presence of a weapon, or ability to manipulate a single part of the anatomy like the arms or legs.”

The class continued

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter